The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Two - The Sponsors

Go down 
+25
jennifer
Katniss
new bird
Gimp
Foxface
Lady Shyka
ASKEWD
Amp
Lorene
Spinal
Poppycox88
s l i t h y
Cable
Celtic
forehead
kelly
SweetIrony!
Dileo33
Albert B
Gargoyle Geek
Neptune
Ana
weeba
Rue
bad_jon.
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:19 pm

I know one character mined everything at the cornucopia, but he was part of the career alliance. I don't remember if he ws from four or not. However I don't think it'd work the same against lynches as it would someone actually attacking him.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Gimp wrote:
Rue wrote:
Nothing from the girl on fire? Really?
Nothing from Caesar or Octavia, either.
Gimp wrote:
Good morning tributes, good morning sponsors.

Octavia, I offered to gift you the tongue I severed from Rush's mouth, but you didn't seem interested in anything I had to say.
While I appreciate the promise of potential things to come, it'll be actions and deeds that will capture my attention. Like pretty, pretty pictures. And bloodshed.

Whining doesn't become you, Gimp. Booooring.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:20 pm

The fear in his eyes shows his tongue is of a false profit.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Raile wrote:
Not to mention, he's from the cow district. Probably more likely to have some cow patties than a bomb.

Cow pie bombs are formed when highly fluid magma falls from moderate height (so the bombs do not solidify before impact) which are still liquid when they strike the ground. They consequently flatten or splash and form irregular roundish disks which resemble cow-dung.

meep!

still don't buy it though.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Perhaps someone who is actually familiar with the Hunger Games could enlighten those who doubt the Capitol would wipe out several players with a massive explosion.

We've almost begun Day Two and there are still 23 living tributes. That does not entertain the Capitol.

Octavia, I am one of the only tributes that has shed another's blood, how is that not enough? Fuckle fuckle.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:30 pm

There was one tribute that was proficient with landmines
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Gimp wrote:
Octavia, I am one of the only tributes that has shed another's blood, how is that not enough? Fuckle fuckle.
It was a good start, Gimp, and not overlooked. But it's only a tongue and there is sooo much more blood that can flow.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:34 pm

I have no problem believing the game designer would put such a weapon in place.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Octavia wrote:
Gimp wrote:
It was a good start, Gimp, and not overlooked. But it's only a tongue and there is sooo much more blood that can flow.
Well then tonight's glorious, explosive bloodbath will be dedicated to you.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Amp wrote:
There was one tribute that was proficient with landmines

Yes, the guy from district 3. But since Gimp just claims to HAVE the item, rather than having stolen it from someone else, I don't believe him for a second. He's just trying to save his sorry little ass after insulting the gamemakers with his boredom.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm the landmine expert. But I don't have a power that coincides.

Be it a weapon or an act of the Capitol's "nature" games, yes taking out several tributes at once could easily happen. And tracker jackers? yuck.

Isn't thresh in the lead, though?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Gimp wrote:
It's called a Suicide Bomb.

It takes out me and anyone who attempts to attack me.

Gimp - please elaborate. Since you used the word "attack" and we see from the results that attacks are separate from lynches, it sounds like the only way to eliminate you is via lynch. This does not help your cause.

Also, Thresh seems too eager to die. Perhaps he knows we are wasting our time and it will fail? After all, 4 people survived last night.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Votes are considered attacks.

And I angered nobody, if you'll recall I brought Caesar to tears.

Just keep playing Their Game.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:50 pm

So in theory everyone could vote for you and then die?

Yeah I don't see that being something they'd put in the game.

Let's all kill Gimp.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Cable wrote:

Again - top TWO vote-getters die, currently that's Thresh and Gimp. Anyone have other suspects to suggest?

Gimp - what if you're voted for but not lynched? This "vote = attacks" thing would be new, how can you help us feel secure that you're not just lying your ass off in order to save it? Because on its face it's a bit tough to swallow (ew, get your minds out of the gutter you perverts).
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Hello my brave, brash, violent and sometimes sentimental Tributes! The demands of the Capitol are sometimes taxing. It was a full body scrub and some touch up time for me today, but I am back! The time for talking is once again at hand, thus far the show has had its ups and downs. Foxface, I was not impressed with your answers dear girl... You would do well to perform better in the future. However long that may be.
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 pm

hmm

#carr
!gimp

It's apparently without consequence to me.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Cordelia of the sea, catch some flotsam and come see me for a turn. The sponsors are riveted with the game so far and it is now your turn to show us how to shine.

1. Little is known about the ways of District Four, please describe in great detail how it is you catch the fish for dinner.

2. There is a chance you could win the Hunger Games, but you have to choose to live your life in one of these ways. A) As a sea siren, always calling to the lonely ship captains for a ride home B) In a sort of half life where you are sometimes aware of your surroundings and other times in your own tortured world C) As a costumed lobster forever standing on the side of the road beckoning Capitolites to come sit down for a seafood bounty.

3. I adore candy of all kinds, if you could entice me with a piece, what would it taste like?

The show is in your hands now Cordelia from District four, put on a good one.

1. We all go out in large boats and pull nets through the water and hope we can get fish. Just go check out that show on the history channel!

2. If those are my choices, I would pick the siren since I will be calling people to their doom her as well.

3.it would probably have fish in it.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey where the fuck are my questions?

I have shit going on too man. Ask me some shit.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Holden wrote:
So in theory everyone could vote for you and then die?

Yeah I don't see that being something they'd put in the game.

Let's all kill Gimp.

I agree with this. To much work went into these games to have the possibility of ending it from a single lynch. I can see him maybe taking out 2 or 3 people, but I even doubt that. Im thinking complete bluff.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Carr wrote:
Cable wrote:

Again - top TWO vote-getters die, currently that's Thresh and Gimp. Anyone have other suspects to suggest?

Yeah, fuck me, I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Carr wrote:
Cable wrote:

Gimp - what if you're voted for but not lynched? This "vote = attacks" thing would be new, how can you help us feel secure that you're not just lying your ass off in order to save it? Because on its face it's a bit tough to swallow (ew, get your minds out of the gutter you perverts).

The lynch is considered an attack. Always has been.

There is no mafia in this game, it is just us. Our lynch is no longer an attempt to find and destroy the mafia so we can all win, it is just a tool to whittle down the numbers.

You're all playing their game. Suspicious of me? What's to suspect? I can't be mafia, there isn't a mafia. We're all tributes, we're all citizens of the Districts. We're all equal.

I liked the idea of taking out the Careers first, the privileged Districts close to the Capitol who live in luxury, who never fear power outages and never hunger. You all disagree.

I'm still playing my game. I assumed that my warning would either result in people backing off, or act as a magnet for votes; no matter what I win. You back off, I live another day. You pile on the votes, I take several people out with me.

I've said from the start that I will die on my terms, with dignity and honor, the same won't be said for many of you.

Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Simply amazing Amp from District 5! Much better than your district mate. You may have found favor with a certain sponsor with your highly animated and cleverly decorated response. The pictures of me were fabulous! As for that cake, (and don't tell him I said this) President Snow may just love a slice or two. And not for the sprinkles. I wish you luck, fine man. My eye is truly captivated.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

As far as pictures go. I know I would like to survive long enough to go home and see this.

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Old-english-sheepdog

My poor pup.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Gimp wrote:

There is no mafia in this game, it is just us. Our lynch is no longer an attempt to find and destroy the mafia so we can all win, it is just a tool to whittle down the numbers.

Then what's your explanation for the Alliance and its separate kills? What is that then?
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Carr wrote:
Gimp wrote:

Then what's your explanation for the Alliance and its separate kills? What is that then?
Read the rules. Some tributes are allowed to communicate with each other, form an alliance.

This is the Hunger Games, not Mafia. Those alliances cannot last, they will have to turn on each other at some point.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Cordelia wrote:
1. We all go out in large boats and pull nets through the water and hope we can get fish.

Nets? HOPE?

What a poor representative of District 4 you are.

First you remove the sport and skill. And then you express your own lack of confidence in succeeding!!

There isn't a fish in the sea that is safe from my hands. And they know it.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Gimp is full of shit. Nobody listen to his lies and slander.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Rue wrote:
As far as pictures go. I know I would like to survive long enough to go home and see this.

I....sense.....an.....imposter.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Gimp wrote:

You're all playing their game. Suspicious of me? What's to suspect? I can't be mafia, there isn't a mafia. We're all tributes, we're all citizens of the Districts. We're all equal.

What do you think the Alliances represent? You are so mafia.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Neptune, I did much appreciate your answers last evening and your defense of your noble District four has not gone unnoticed. Your dessert sounded absolutely amazing and I only hope you survive to make it for me. Cordelia of the sea, the sponsors are watching.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Neptune wrote:
Rue wrote:

I....sense.....an.....imposter.

I am not the original lady who loves those dogs. But I do love those dogs. I won't lie to pretend to be someone else. But I will cater to sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Gimp, we all know its last one standing wins. All you have done is make a stronger case for your lynch. If what you are saying is true, that you will take many who have voted for you out with you, then bring it on, I say.

I will not hide in the bandwagon though. Not for fear of being taken out with you, but for the reasons I have already stated. Sorry Quinoa, you took a shot (harmless as it may be) against my district mate. Others have turned against their own but I will remain true for as long as I am able. I also don't think Thresh (next in line with votes) has any plans of dying tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

Peeta wrote:
Gimp wrote:

What do you think the Alliances represent? You are so mafia.
Read the last few posts.

Also, the Gamemakers explicitly said there can be only one winner. This isn't mafia.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Someone kill Rue.

He/she is obviously lying. Didn't even bother renaming the linked pic to fit the purported subject. I don't care the intention. Deceit must be dealt with swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Neptune wrote:
Someone kill Rue.

He/she is obviously lying. Didn't even bother renaming the linked pic to fit the purported subject. I don't care the intention. Deceit must be dealt with swiftly.

Why don't you do it? Or are your hands filled with fish?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Neptune, I did much appreciate your answers last evening and your defense of your noble District four has not gone unnoticed. Your dessert sounded absolutely amazing and I only hope you survive to make it for me. Cordelia of the sea, the sponsors are watching.

As well they should! They will be watching the winner.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Rue wrote:
I am not the original lady who loves those dogs. But I do love those dogs. I won't lie to pretend to be someone else. But I will cater to sponsors.

Why "MY" then?

Catering could have easily been "to see this beautiful pup".
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Cordelia wrote:
As well they should! They will be watching the winner.

Only if the fish have the final say....
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

Carr, you tricky traveler, why don't you head my way for a few moments of your day? I'm sure the days movements have impressed those in District six and turned quite a few sponsors heads.

1. Your active nature in the game has been most excellent to see. Your inquisitive nature seems to be causing friction among the Tributes. I love it. Tell me, what would do to Thresh if you were the final two contestants?

2. Please tell me what form of Transportation you identify with most closely from your District? Why?

3. My appetite for desserts is overwhelming today, what creamy concoction would you make if I so asked?

You have put on an excellent show thus far, do not disappoint when placed in the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Rue wrote:
Why don't you do it? Or are your hands filled with fish?

I have a net. I immobilize, not kill.

Still trying to figure out how that helps me survive, but them be the cards I was dealt.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Neptune wrote:
Cordelia wrote:
1. We all go out in large boats and pull nets through the water and hope we can get fish.

Nets? HOPE?

What a poor representative of District 4 you are.

First you remove the sport and skill. And then you express your own lack of confidence in succeeding!!

There isn't a fish in the sea that is safe from my hands. And they know it.

That's why your nickname was "fishfucker" in school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Two - The Sponsors
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: