The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Two - The Sponsors

Go down 
+25
jennifer
Katniss
new bird
Gimp
Foxface
Lady Shyka
ASKEWD
Amp
Lorene
Spinal
Poppycox88
s l i t h y
Cable
Celtic
forehead
kelly
SweetIrony!
Dileo33
Albert B
Gargoyle Geek
Neptune
Ana
weeba
Rue
bad_jon.
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Day Two - The Sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Arena Results Day One:

Tributes scrambled to get their hands on vital items from the Cornucopia, some more successful than others. Trapped in the same location, they were forced to make a choice: fight or flight.

Cannon fire is heard in the distance. A single bellowing shot tears through the night air. Then the return of the unnatural silence in The Arena as the following faces are projected into the night sky...

Day Two - The Sponsors ZLW5WP

Village Lynch: Glimmer (Village)
Alliance Lynch 1: Octave (Guarded)
Alliance Lynch 2: Claire (Guarded)
Attacked: Marvel (Failed)
Attacked: Cato (Failed)
Poisoned: Neptune
Pepper Spray: Aspen

Public Item Search: Quinoa
Primary Item:Pepper-spray: (Short-ranged) Mark someone from targeting you ever again.
Backpack 1: Warm socks: Single-use self-guard.
Backpack 2: Binoculars - Use these to see what items another player has today.
Backpack 3: Empty
Token: Antidote. As long as you have this token, you cannot be poisoned.

The Male Tribute from District 8 has been attacked and had his tongue cut out. Rush will no longer be able to post for the remainder of the game. Only vote posts or "gestures".

Due to Glimmer's death, the village gets two lynches today. The top two vote-getters will die.

Map Results:

A1: Carr
A2: Clove, Cable, Raile, Peeta, Marvel
A3:
B1: Gimp, Neptune, Claire, Arbor, Cato
B2: Aramid, Holden, Quinoa, Cordelia, Amp, Katniss, Foxface, Rush
B3: Aspen, Octave
C1:
C2:
C3:

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:04 pm

SPONSORS:

Hello, non-players. I know some of you are watching, rooting for specific players, or perhaps a certain alliance.

From this point forward, you are welcome to "Interview" our Tributes. Their performance and responses will, of course, determine how friendly you can be in return.

Remember Tributes, the whole world is watching. Will you put on a show to survive?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Huh. That's a lot of stuff in your backpack there Quinoa.
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Is there a ghost board?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:09 pm

If we can only move up, down, left, or right, how did Carr get to A1?

And I suppose we got our answer - there are (at least) 2 alliances.

Poor Rush, that's gotta suck.

Hi sponsors!!!
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

Poisoned?

Motherfuck.

Anyone have any antidote to spare? I'll do.....something.....to help you.

And yea, I guess there is a mafia. Alliance. You fuckers. Its Firefly all over again. My coat is brown and proud, you bastards!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Yeah, this is a lot more like mafia than I expected. That's ok, though.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Raile wrote:

Wait, what?

The number is after "Lynch", not "Alliance".

I think the Alliance just had two lynch kills yesterday (or everyday, I guess).
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Rue wrote:
Huh. That's a lot of stuff in your backpack there Quinoa.

Just got the Binocs....all I had before that was socks!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Glimmer wrote:
Is there a ghost board?

Forthcoming. Shhhh. Lots of results, butthole.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:14 pm

looks like we have some sort of mafia or alliance. The question now is, did they get two shots today or are their 2 alliances out there that each gets a shot.
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Yeah yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Neptune wrote:
Raile wrote:

Wait, what?

Possible, especially since we get two village kills today.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Neptune wrote:
Raile wrote:

Wait, what?

I thought two lynches/one alliance too, since the we get two lynches today based on Glimmer's death. I bet it's not every day.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Neptune wrote:
Raile wrote:

Wait, what?

Also possible. If that's the case, that's a scary powerful alliance.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Marvel wrote:
...since the we get two lynches today based on Glimmer's death. I bet it's not every day.

That's where I am too.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 pm

I just remembered from the rules: "If you can post anywhere else you'll know it"

20/20 Hind-site.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 pm

ADDITION TO THE RULES, ALL YOU AWFULS

1. Please include your NAME FROM HERE in the subject line of your email when submitting your powers. THIS IS CRAZY-SENSE not to.

2. When submitting your move, please put the actual location letter and number, NOT "I WANT TO MOVE UP ONE" because OH MY GOD.

3. Love y'all.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Hey Quinoa, did you use your item on my girl Aspen?
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Arbor wrote:

He/she did, and it's fucking on now. I can't get back at him/her though so you need to back me up, man.

There's a lot of guards and faileds in those results...Carr, how come you were able to move to A1, I thought it was just left, right, up or down...

!carr

Mafia didn't start in the same place as village?
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Arbor wrote:

I'm kind of an open book here.

Yeah, I did. She said she was a little scared of Holden and I so I sprayed her as a precaution.

Just behind the ears a little, nothing serious. hehe

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Remember Tributes, the whole world is watching. Will you put on a show to survive?
I will not be dancing for my dinner, thank you.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Marvel wrote:

Then you shall certainly starve.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Arbor wrote:

I'm kind of an open book here.

Yeah, I did. She said she was a little scared of Holden and I so I sprayed her as a precaution.

Just behind the ears a little, nothing serious. hehe

Looks like you're the one who's scared Cool
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Aspen wrote:
Carr, how come you were able to move to A1, I thought it was just left, right, up or down...

That was the first thing I wondered when I saw the movements. Everyone else moved in kinda logical directions. He just seemed to jump right over there.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Aspen wrote:

Did you happen to see what's in my bag?

ETA: How am I going to kill anyone with SOCKS!!

Last edited by Quinoa on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Raile wrote:
Aspen wrote:
Carr, how come you were able to move to A1, I thought it was just left, right, up or down...

That was the first thing I wondered when I saw the movements. Everyone else moved in kinda logical directions. He just seemed to jump right over there.

It was just confirmed on the rules thread that you can't move diagonally, you done fucked up, Carr.

Did Carr check in?(if he/she didn't then it's possible that the mafia did start elsewhere and they forgot to move out of the damned spot)
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Aspen wrote:

What did you spy on me while I was having some "me time"?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Aspen wrote:
He/she did, and it's fucking on now. I can't get back at him/her though so you need to back me up, man.

You got it.

!Quinoa

Between this and the loaded backpack, its too much. If you only started with the pepper spray and the socks, are you saying you got two items last night?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Aspen wrote:

votes carr

This makes no sense. 1 mafia?

I think its more likely that he has a power or item that allows him to move more than one spot. Maybe he went up, left. Or left, up. Whatever. He's quick, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Marvel wrote:

I have no interest in starving. I'm happy to entertain the sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Aspen wrote:
Quinoa wrote:
Aspen wrote:

What did you spy on me while I was having some "me time"?

It sounds like I missed a show! We all (everyone and myself) found out about the binoculars together. They weren't in my bag yesterday and I haven't seen the email/pm about them yet.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Neptune wrote:
Aspen wrote:

votes carr

I think its more likely that he has a power or item that allows him to move more than one spot. Maybe he went up, left. Or left, up. Whatever. He's quick, apparently.

If it is true then it means that the mafia all moved from A1 to either B1 or A2, they would easily blend into the rest of the village who moved from B2 to A2 or B1.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Please, Glimmer is already roasting and has almost reached medium rare.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Neptune wrote:
Aspen wrote:

votes carr

I dunno if it's a mafia thing or not, but it was suggested that Carr started there and forgot to move. But it could also be an item. Our district IS known for transportation. But apparently my counterpart got something more interesting than I did.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Marvel wrote:
Please, Glimmer is already roasting and has almost reached medium rare.

Eating dead tributes is frowned upon. The viewers certainly don't want to watch that. The hovercrafts are quick for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh, Aramid must be the District 8 female that we've not heard from.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Raile wrote:

How are people able to do anything in this game? Think about it.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Aspen wrote:

It was just confirmed on the rules thread that you can't move diagonally, you done fucked up, Carr.

Did Carr check in?(if he/she didn't then it's possible that the mafia did start elsewhere and they forgot to move out of the damned spot)

So not only did you not read the entire first day's thread...you're flatly refusing to think of any possibility that would allow people to advance or play differently - in a game full of items and powers that affect how people advance and play? For your sake I hope you're truly PLAYING dumb.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Carr wrote:
Raile wrote:

How are people able to do anything in this game? Think about it.

You mean like where I posted this?

Raile wrote:
But it could also be an item. Our district IS known for transportation. But apparently my counterpart got something more interesting than I did.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:48 pm

OOOH.

Carr has a little Runs-house in him.

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Raile wrote:

You mean like where I posted this?

Well good, at least you and Neptune decided to pack your thinking caps for this endeavor.

Now, Glimmer dying giving us two lynches indicates a fair amount of prominence on their part - those who've studied the material, what role does Glimmer have in this ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Two - The Sponsors
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: