The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Two - The Sponsors

Go down 
+25
jennifer
Katniss
new bird
Gimp
Foxface
Lady Shyka
ASKEWD
Amp
Lorene
Spinal
Poppycox88
s l i t h y
Cable
Celtic
forehead
kelly
SweetIrony!
Dileo33
Albert B
Gargoyle Geek
Neptune
Ana
weeba
Rue
bad_jon.
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Rue wrote:
Peeta wrote:
Im sorry if this was mentioned (i looked but found nothing), did the district 8 female ever show up?

I don't think so. And now by my clock it's EOD

Is it? I thought we had another hour?
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Marvel wrote:
Madame Octavia, I draw blood in your honor today.
I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 pm

We've already HAD another hour. EOD was 5 eastern, 4 central
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Peeta wrote:
Not my sweetness! You'll rue that vote!

Wah Wah. Claudius said by 4:00 CDT. It's 4:08
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:11 pm

The next person who complains about EOD gets a truncheon to the skull. Ya dig?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Claire wrote:

Really? My first PM to the game folk would have been "How long do I have?"
So you could, in theory, succumb to it tonight?
The uncertainty would eat at me.

Knowing those that are running this particular game, I knew that query would be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:16 pm

I am watching and planning my agenda.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Bluelavia wrote:
The next person who complains about EOD gets a truncheon to the skull. Ya dig?

I dont think anybody complained.

... Your Excellency.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 pm

1. You have gallantly stood by your fellow tribute from District 7, Aspen. Why do you feel this is a necessary step to win the Hunger Games?

In the dismal world we live in where you may not see a future beyond the next few days, hours, even minutes, there is very little to cling to so I choose to cling to what I hold most dear. I am a man of honor and loyalty. Yes, I know the ultimate goal is survival and I intend to achieve that but I also don’t believe that friendship needs to be sacrificed for glory, at least not until there is no other possible choice. None of us can make it to the end on our own. Why not extend a hand along the way in the hope it will be extended back. My fellow tribute understands this as we come from the same place and were raised with the same values.

2. Your home district is in charge of providing Lumber to all of Panem. Please, show me what I would look like wearing plaid flannel. Do you think it would suit me?

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Brawny

You can pull off anything with those eyes, that smile and that hair.

3. What kind of nutty treat would you make for me in my plaid and tight jeans? What would it be called?

I would make you delicious chocolate brownies with just the right amount of walnuts so that you don’t lose the scrumptious chocolaty cake taste. They would be called Caesar’s Delights in your honor.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Another day has come to an end. Whose faces will we see light up the night sky? Only time will tell. The interviews thus far have been quite illuminating. We will see if your words sparked action on the part of the sponsors. The results will be most telling indeed. Will the odds be in your favor? Caesar
Back to top Go down
Aramid
Papas frías
Aramid

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Hey, everyone.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get into the game. My fiance had bad bronchitis, so we had to get that taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Two - The Sponsors
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: