The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Two - The Sponsors

Go down 
+25
jennifer
Katniss
new bird
Gimp
Foxface
Lady Shyka
ASKEWD
Amp
Lorene
Spinal
Poppycox88
s l i t h y
Cable
Celtic
forehead
kelly
SweetIrony!
Dileo33
Albert B
Gargoyle Geek
Neptune
Ana
weeba
Rue
bad_jon.
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Foxface may also be able to avoid certain attacks, since she could dance and jump around the landmines to get to the career's food.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Cable wrote:
Foxface may also be able to avoid certain attacks, since she could dance and jump around the landmines to get to the career's food.

Yes, hard to kill maybe. That's possible as well.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Octave/Octavia = 2 seperate people?
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Amp wrote:
This is what the Tributes call entertainment? Google is thataway. And I'd suggest you all amp it up a notch as I'm starting to get bored.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Well, hell of a day 1. Apparently there is quite a few sticky fingers around here. I got pack-jacked as well.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:14 pm

No. It allowed for a block- I don't mind letting it be known.

As for entertaining the sponsor. I could whistle..
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Then why don't you show up?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Peeta wrote:
Well, hell of a day 1. Apparently there is quite a few sticky fingers around here. I got pack-jacked as well.
Hm, so did I. Can everyone steal?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Reading is fun...damental!

Quote :

12. Okay, so you’ve got your daily power and your travelling instructions to submit each day. There’s one more option available to you when you submit your powers. Your inventory. Items will play a vital role in your survival. But you can’t carry an unlimited amount. See your assignment to learn how much you can carry. Each day you can choose to:

1. Use an item.
2. Steal from another player if they are in your location.
3. Drop an item in your inventory.
4. Search your location for an item.
5. Protect one item in your inventory from being stolen.
6. Give an item to another player, regardless of location.

Understand there are items and powers that have exceptions and that if something doesn’t work the way you think it should...there might be a reason for it. But feel free to ask anyway.

Everyone, everyday.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Rue wrote:
No. It allowed for a block- I don't mind letting it be known.

As for entertaining the sponsor. I could whistle..
Go for it, I like whistling.

That better not have been an empty promise or I will be VERY disappointed. You know what else whistles? The wind as it whips through a gaping sword wound.

Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Carr wrote:
Then why don't you show up?

I wouldn't mind knowing that as well, Rue.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Carr wrote:
Reading is fun...damental!

Quote :

12. Okay, so you’ve got your daily power and your travelling instructions to submit each day. There’s one more option available to you when you submit your powers. Your inventory. Items will play a vital role in your survival. But you can’t carry an unlimited amount. See your assignment to learn how much you can carry. Each day you can choose to:

1. Use an item.
2. Steal from another player if they are in your location.
3. Drop an item in your inventory.
4. Search your location for an item.
5. Protect one item in your inventory from being stolen.
6. Give an item to another player, regardless of location.

Understand there are items and powers that have exceptions and that if something doesn’t work the way you think it should...there might be a reason for it. But feel free to ask anyway.

Everyone, everyday.
Thanks for the info, but for your cliched criticism I am imagining hurling my spear through your eye.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Octavia wrote:
Amp wrote:
This is what the Tributes call entertainment? Google is thataway. And I'd suggest you all amp it up a notch as I'm starting to get bored.

I checked the Hunger Games wiki. No entry for Octave.

I'm just wondering if the Octave listed on the page 2 list under District 3 is a typo.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Important info for all.

When you disrespect someone from District 1, you pay an eventual price whether I live or die.

I probably should have shared that earlier, but better late than never.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:29 pm

The imagination of someone who's illiterate is not much of a fear-inducer.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Carr wrote:
The imagination of someone who's illiterate is not much of a fear-inducer.
Noted.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 pm

I just mean, where will the material come from? Branch out, Marvel, I thought you rich bastards were better than that. Too busy pitting different house servants against each other to the death?
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Octiva is a Sponsor.

ETA... ah, I see what you're getting at. nevermind me.

*Walks away Whistling for the Sponsor*
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Carr wrote:
I just mean, where will the material come from? Branch out, Marvel, I thought you rich bastards were better than that. Too busy pitting different house servants against each other to the death?
I'm going to kill you slowly, make a necklace of your teeth, and send it to your mother.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Via this conversation? Because listening to you does feel like cells are atrophying
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Hum, I was thinking maybe anybody who went into c2 would be hidden in the wheat, but Rue's evasiveness makes me think otherwise.

Or maybe she just logged off before that question was asked.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Amp wrote:

I'm just wondering if the Octave listed on the page 2 list under District 3 is a typo.

Did you find an entry for Amp? In case you hadn't noticed the several times it was discussed, many of the tributes are not named and their names have been made up. Not to mention Octave having the District 3 seal and Octavia's name saying "sponsor" right below it.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:46 pm

With her name being color altered to boot
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Marvel wrote:
Carr wrote:
I'm going to kill you slowly, make a necklace of your teeth, and send it to your mother.

See - THIS is entertainment. Whistling is for losers.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Carr wrote:
Via this conversation? Because listening to you does feel like cells are atrophying
!Carr

Thank you for making this so easy.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Wow, I guess this is what happens when someone who has staff paid to tell them how amazing they are for the first 15 years of their life finally enter a real competition. It's not a good look on you.

It's ok, leave the mafia-finding to the rest of us. You just keep plugging away, tough guy.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:59 pm

How am I suppose to support a winner when you're all so the opposite of that? Let's see some leadership! Some strength! Some blood! Some sucking up!

Carr and Marvel are my top picks so far. I enjoy petty bickering.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Octavia wrote:
How am I suppose to support a winner when you're all so the opposite of that? Let's see some leadership! Some strength! Some blood! Some sucking up!

There is nothing petty about bickering that ends in death, madame. Have another drink.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Hunger Report

Danger: Amp, Aramid, Foxface, Gimp, Katniss, Peeta, Rush

There are many ways to keep you from starvation.
Those in danger have 48 hours to combat your hunger. If you do not combat your hunger within 24 hours of being in danger, you will be escalated to critical.
Those critical have 24 hours to combat your hunger. If you don’t find a way to combat your hunger within 24 hours of being critical, you will die

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 pm

uh oh
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Octavia wrote:

Leaders are targets. Don't discount those who don't rush into the fight, ma'am.

I don't have to make out with someone to keep your attention, do I?
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Raile wrote:
Amp wrote:

Did you find an entry for Amp? In case you hadn't noticed the several times it was discussed, many of the tributes are not named and their names have been made up. Not to mention Octave having the District 3 seal and Octavia's name saying "sponsor" right below it.

I have no recollection of actually seeing Octave post. I was familiarizing myself with the list when Octavia posted which is what prompted the question. I find it hard keeping people straight here.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Amp wrote:
I have no recollection of actually seeing Octave post. I was familiarizing myself with the list when Octavia posted which is what prompted the question. I find it hard keeping people straight here.

So you also scrolled right past that whole page of nothing but posts from Octave last night too, huh? Well I suppose I don't have to worry about killing you since you're more likely to trip over a rock and impale yourself on your own weapon.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Octavia, the blood that will be spilt by my hand today will be as a tribute to you and your greatness!
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Ok, so assuming whoever showed us what Quinoa's packing can do so again today, I reiterate that it would be useful to use on those who had kills fail on them yesterday. Thoughts?

eta: that would be Cato and Marvel (ah-ha, so THAT'S where this hostility is coming from, huh?)
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Plutarch Heavensbee wrote:
Hunger Report

Danger: Amp, Aramid, Foxface, Gimp, Katniss, Peeta, Rush

There are many ways to keep you from starvation.
Those in danger have 48 hours to combat your hunger. If you do not combat your hunger within 24 hours of being in danger, you will be escalated to critical.
Those critical have 24 hours to combat your hunger. If you don’t find a way to combat your hunger within 24 hours of being critical, you will die

Can I eat other people?
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Peeta's made of bread, right? Can I eat him?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 pm

*Tosses some berries in Foxface's direction*
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Making promises is for the weak.

Octavia wants bloodshed? Perhaps she would like me to gift her Rush's tongue.

That is unless the Gamemakers would allow me to feast on it to avoid starvation.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

I can hide in the woods as someone guessed.

And yes everyone can steal, I'm just guessing some may be better at it.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Clove wrote:
Octavia, the blood that will be spilt by my hand today will be as a tribute to you and your greatness!
And I'll send you one of Carr's ears as a souvenir. Frameless heads on nameless walls.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Raile wrote:
*Tosses some berries in Foxface's direction*

HAHA, NO. I read the books thankyouverymuch. NOT FALLING FOR THAT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Two - The Sponsors
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: