The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Two - The Sponsors

Go down 
+25
jennifer
Katniss
new bird
Gimp
Foxface
Lady Shyka
ASKEWD
Amp
Lorene
Spinal
Poppycox88
s l i t h y
Cable
Celtic
forehead
kelly
SweetIrony!
Dileo33
Albert B
Gargoyle Geek
Neptune
Ana
weeba
Rue
bad_jon.
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Arbor wrote:
I also don't think Thresh (next in line with votes) has any plans of dying tonight.

Immortals? We'll put their names to the test! farao (there's no Sparta emoticon here but Pharaoh is close)
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Neptune wrote:
Rue wrote:
I am not the original lady who loves those dogs. But I do love those dogs. I won't lie to pretend to be someone else. But I will cater to sponsors.

Why "MY" then?

Catering could have easily been "to see this beautiful pup".

Because I am roleplaying, or at least trying to, given what little we see in the book. Also As I said I was trying to cater to a sponsor. or at least someone who I THINK is a sponsor.

As to your net. It can be used to hold someone down so someone else can kill them before they escape? That's what I would do with it.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Oh, look at that. I was cleaning out my tertiary treasure room...you know throwing away the gold that had gone stale and the such...and I came across something that would be very useful to any one of you.

Best picture (drawn, found, whatever) wins it. You have until noon EST tomorrow.

PS - I'm too lazy to read everything, so they need to be pm'd, unless I happen to see it in the thread, which is also fine. But I might not see it.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:29 pm

1. Your active nature in the game has been most excellent to see. Your inquisitive nature seems to be causing friction among the Tributes. I love it. Tell me, what would do to Thresh if you were the final two contestants?

I would use my speed to torment him as I slowly but surely flayed the flesh from his bones with repeated blows. Then, just as he was unable to move, I would pause to allow him to think I was just letting him slowly bleed out in the most torturous fashion possible.

Of course, I wouldn't leave that much to chance...I'd come back in the cover of night to snap his neck. If he got thrash in the process that would just be funny and gravy, what with the name similarity and all. Thresh's Thrash would make a great metal band name.

2. Please tell me what form of Transportation you identify with most closely from your District? Why?

Our powerful cargo trains are what we are most proud of and my District will be just as proud of me come the end of this event. Also, they may take a few moments to get going, but once they are up to speed only a fool would get in their way. Anyone who dare oppose me will find out I am similar in many ways.

3. My appetite for desserts is overwhelming today, what creamy concoction would you make if I so asked?
I would make you the most luxurious of shakes, so that your dessert may be mobile and you may traverse the area and watch the grinding down of all of my competitors

-Milk of the kind my enemies should have drank so their bones would have broken less easily
-Ice cream, frozen in the cold they will remember spending their last night on this planet in
-Sweet, thick strawberry creme to dribble in like the slow flow of their final heartbeats

I hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Considering how many think I'm a bluffing mafia, there don't seem to be as many willing to take the chance that I'm telling the truth.

No courage of your convictions?

See you all on the other side.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Hello Tributes. Due to unforeseen complications in the Control Room, your EOD will be pushed back until 4:00 CDT. Know that getting your powers submitted earlier than that will only expedite the results.

Happy Hunger Games!
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

Bluelavia wrote:
Oh, look at that. I was cleaning out my tertiary treasure room...you know throwing away the gold that had gone stale and the such...and I came across something that would be very useful to any one of you.

Best picture (drawn, found, whatever) wins it. You have until noon EST tomorrow.

PS - I'm too lazy to read everything, so they need to be pm'd, unless I happen to see it in the thread, which is also fine. But I might not see it.

What sort of picture are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Gimp wrote:
Considering how many think I'm a bluffing mafia, there don't seem to be as many willing to take the chance that I'm telling the truth.

No courage of your convictions?

See you all on the other side.

I don't even know what the tally is.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Cordelia wrote:

What sort of picture are you looking for?

Too many questions. You're out of the running. Make a joke I laugh at and you can be back in.

Last edited by Bluelavia on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Bluelavia wrote:

ITS A TRAP!

(we aren't allowed to PM....unless you have the authority to grant that power)
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Why can't we all just have a picnic and play croquet. Maybe slip into bathing suits and enjoy a beach day instead?

I can't bring myself to vote for my fellow district tribute. I hope you all understand.

Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Raile, I have turned my attention to you, dear girl from District 6. You, as well as your district mate, have provided insight that other tributes are listening very closely to. What shall we draw their reluctant attention to now?

1. Who did leave back home in District 6? Tell me why they are important to you.

2. How will returning home victorious, at any cost, change your life back home?

3. Make me a cookie; a delicious, gooey, warm cookie. Tell me why I will want to eat it.

The table is set, claim a chair and show the sponsors why we should pick you.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

Neptune wrote:
Bluelavia wrote:

ITS A TRAP!

It seems I overestimated your capabilities, despite how low I set the bar. Very well. In the thread is fine. But you have earned my slight disfavor by contradicting me, regardless of what the truth may be.

Do not let it happen again!
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Bluelavia wrote:
Neptune wrote:
Bluelavia wrote:

ITS A TRAP!

It seems I overestimated your capabilities, despite how low I set the bar. Very well. In the thread is fine. But you have earned my slight disfavor by contradicting me, regardless of what the truth may be.

Sorry, Bluelavia...

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Lolcats
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Carr wrote:
3. My appetite for desserts is overwhelming today, what creamy concoction would you make if I so asked?
I would make you the most luxurious of shakes, so that your dessert may be mobile and you may traverse the area and watch the grinding down of all of my competitors

-Milk of the kind my enemies should have drank so their bones would have broken less easily
-Ice cream, frozen in the cold they will remember spending their last night on this planet in
-Sweet, thick strawberry creme to dribble in like the slow flow of their final heartbeats

I hope you enjoy it.

Enjoy it I did! The shake sounds most glorious, and the ease at which I could enjoy it makes it all the better. Carr, you have put on quite a show! The odds may just be in your favor.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Neptune, does the poison kill you tonight or do you have more than a day to find a cure?

Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:47 pm

!Gimp

Bring the SPLOSIONS!
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Amp wrote:
!Gimp

Bring the SPLOSIONS!
Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAGcpZ2ibziu-Wu2gR4rQwS1At2jncKE2vChePh-7bO-UjjScc6g
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:49 pm

I will gladly die to see Gimp be lynched.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Claire wrote:
Neptune, does the poison kill you tonight or do you have more than a day to find a cure?

I was curious about this too.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Moving on to lumber District 7. Arbor, the time has come for you to stand tall and grace me with your presence.

1. You have gallantly stood by your fellow tribute from District 7, Aspen. Why do you feel this is a necessary step to win the Hunger Games?

2. Your home district is in charge of providing Lumber to all of Panem. Please, show me what I would look like wearing plaid flannel. Do you think it would suit me?

3. What kind of nutty treat would you make for me in my plaid and tight jeans? What would it be called?

Standing by Aspen is an interesting strategy, now show the sponsors why we should stand by you.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 pm

!Gimp

I don't mind taking myself out.

there's honor in that
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Oh c'mon!?

Tiny, little Michelle Tanner!?

I see a last minute reprieve!

You guys:

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Full_house_joey_cut_it_out-t-link1
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:56 pm

I wish I could find an old Full House t-shirt just like that in the used clothing stores.

Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Maybe a Sponsor will gift you one.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:59 pm

!Thresh
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Bluelavia wrote:

I'll try my darndest not to be right again, sir.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Claire wrote:

I have no idea. It didnt come with instructions.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Can we get a tally, before the pushed back EOD?
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Man im hungry...

!Gimp

Hungry, not stupid.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Neptune wrote:
Claire wrote:

I have no idea. It didnt come with instructions.

Really? My first PM to the game folk would have been "How long do I have?"

So you could, in theory, succumb to it tonight?

The uncertainty would eat at me.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:31 pm

!Peeta

Did your backpack come with any hummus in it?

Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Claire wrote:
!Peeta

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Claire wrote:

It came with your destruction in it. Want some?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Peeta wrote:
Claire wrote:

It came with your destruction in it. Want some?

No thanks.

I'm not even really partial to hummus, but there's not much out here in the trees to eat. Pine cones lose their luster after the first few crunches.

Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Hm.

I really don't like how Quiet Peeta and Katniss have been, even though Peeta clearly has been the more talkative of the two.

If I had a suspect list (I do) I can figure a lot of the quiet ones are mainly alliance members and thus communicating that way. Otherwise we will see a lot of death tonight. I am guessing or do folks have two days to un hunger themselves? (too lazy to go back and look)

!katniss

It doesn't make sense why she's not playing or being as vocal.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:54 pm

How do you check how many people have posted in a thread and does it work on this board?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Amp wrote:
How do you check how many people have posted in a thread and does it work on this board?

That I don't know. I do know that it's set up so you can't see who else is viewing-which I like. There's no way to tell who else is on here watching.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Im sorry if this was mentioned (i looked but found nothing), did the district 8 female ever show up?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Peeta wrote:
Im sorry if this was mentioned (i looked but found nothing), did the district 8 female ever show up?

I don't think so. And now by my clock it's EOD
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Madame Octavia, I draw blood in your honor today.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Not my sweetness! You'll rue that vote!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Two - The Sponsors
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: