The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Two - The Sponsors

Go down 
+25
jennifer
Katniss
new bird
Gimp
Foxface
Lady Shyka
ASKEWD
Amp
Lorene
Spinal
Poppycox88
s l i t h y
Cable
Celtic
forehead
kelly
SweetIrony!
Dileo33
Albert B
Gargoyle Geek
Neptune
Ana
weeba
Rue
bad_jon.
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Rue wrote:
Nothing from the girl on fire? Really?
Nothing from Caesar or Octavia, either.

And for others, Katniss is the girl on fire. Not literally.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Claire wrote:

She posted on this page.

Aspen, what actually happened because of that btw?

it was Quinoa and the effect was shown in the results. "Mark someone from targeting you ever again"
(ETA: Quinoa who used it on Aspen, I mean)

If anyone played the game with the black shards, it's like that but with targeting instead of votes

Last edited by Carr on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Gimp wrote:
And for others, Katniss is the girl on fire. Not literally.

Well, literally at some points.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:55 pm

That's Katniss. Btw claire
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Carr wrote:
Claire wrote:

She posted on this page.

it was Quinoa and the effect was shown in the results. "Mark someone from targeting you ever again"

If anyone played the game with the black shards, it's like that but with targeting instead of votes

Quite painless actually. Smells nice too.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 pm

I'm lost. I get, now, that Quinoa pepper sprayed Aspen into never being able to attack him, but as far as katniss goes, I'm looking at the results and I must be missing the section you guys are reading:

Village Lynch: Glimmer (Village)
Alliance Lynch 1: Octave (Guarded)
Alliance Lynch 2: Claire (Guarded)
Attacked: Marvel (Failed)
Attacked: Cato (Failed)
Poisoned: Neptune
Pepper Spray: Aspen

Public Item Search: Quinoa
Primary Item:Pepper-spray: (Short-ranged) Mark someone from targeting you ever again.
Backpack 1: Warm socks: Single-use self-guard.
Backpack 2: Binoculars - Use these to see what items another player has today.
Backpack 3: Empty
Token: Antidote. As long as you have this token, you cannot be poisoned.

The Male Tribute from District 8 has been attacked and had his tongue cut out. Rush will no longer be able to post for the remainder of the game. Only vote posts or "gestures".

Due to Glimmer's death, the village gets two lynches today. The top two vote-getters will die.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Also, how would one "gesture" in a text box?

Poor Rush can't even ask to be put out of his misery.

Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Katniss wasn't lit on fire in the results, it's just something from the books apparently. They were just wondering why Katniss didn't have other thoughts on what we should do.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Have you already forgotten the pre-game show, Claire?

When we were paraded in those silly costumes?

Katniss and Peeta were the ones who's costumes burst into beautiful flames.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Carr wrote:
Katniss wasn't lit on fire in the results, it's just something from the books apparently. They were just wondering why Katniss didn't have other thoughts on what we should do.

Okay. The book stuff will lose me every time. I've not read or even wiki'd anything on it. Not saying I won't, just haven't yet.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Gimp wrote:
Have you already forgotten the pre-game show, Claire?

When we were paraded in those silly costumes?

Katniss and Peeta were the ones who's costumes burst into beautiful flames.

Someone toasted a Peeta?

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Or why she's not contributing. And I imagine gestures could be done in pictures? Like Black Bolt?
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Raile wrote:
Rue's assertion that she can only hide in certain places makes sense that it would be in the forest. As I said, she jumps from tree to tree to stay hidden. Perhaps Thresh is the same, in that if he goes into the wheat he disappears?

As far as the mutts, EVERYONE but Katniss, Peeta, and Cato were mutts in that scene. It was all the dead tributes.

And as I stated before, my stolen token would have told me the consequences of killing one of the remaining living tributes. I believe we ALL have consequences (either good or bad) attached to our deaths. The double lynch was Glimmer's. Some sneaky thief out there must know someone else's as well.

Yes, I'd go with the possibility that we all have consequences attached to our deaths. It's TRUE that EVERYONE but those you mentioned were MUTTS.

Just to show you where I was coming from:

"Katniss recognized 5 wolf mutts: Glimmer, Foxface, the boy from District 9, Rue, and Thresh (who was the only mutt who could have been strong enough to jump up and grab Peeta). Katniss realized what these muttations were when she shot the wolf mutt who was Glimmer."

http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/Muttation

It's not really what I want to focus on today. It looks like we'll find out by EOD.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Claire wrote:
Someone toasted a Peeta?

Cool
Jeez, now I feel dumb. Never even made the connection with the boy with the bread, and I've read the damn books twice.

And yes, Katniss has not been set on fire, it's simply flavor from the books, as that's how they branded her.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Yeah, those were just the ones that she was mentioned to recognize. But I think that's just because it would have been silly to name every single one.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Claire wrote:
Rue wrote:
Nothing from the girl on fire? Really?

Do you mean the girl who was pepper sprayed in the results? Aspen?

She posted on this page.

Carr wrote:
Claire wrote:

She posted on this page.

Yeah, I'm not allowed to target Quinoa, no revenge for me Crying or Very sad Maybe I can wash it out in the lake thing in A3.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Raile wrote:
Yeah, those were just the ones that she was mentioned to recognize. But I think that's just because it would have been silly to name every single one.

Okay! I'm with you.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 DPHungerGamescopy
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:31 pm

*claps delightedly*
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Now prepare to die.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Now prepare to die.

I didn't say a thing.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:36 pm

And we never threatened you.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Now from the sponsors, I need a microwave and a really long extension cord.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:38 pm

I wonder who Amp is.....

Bravo man loved it.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:42 pm

All guards on Amp, please.
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:43 pm

it's chestnut, duh
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Holden wrote:
I wonder who Amp is.....

*puts her thinking cap on*

I dunno, this one's a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Holden wrote:
I wonder who Amp is.....

Bravo man loved it.

My identity is so anonymous even I don't know it.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:48 pm

what is the most recent tally? need to vote, not sure I'll be around before EOD
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:48 pm

love it, amp. i did not submit a move yesterday which is why im on the hunger list today.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Found it.

!Gimp

Carr seems too helpful and attentive to kill off unnecessarily
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Starting probably tomorrow, prepare to dance for my favor, monkeys.

I look forward to seeing which of you is too proud to earn my good graces, and to show you just how erroneous a thought process that is as I break your weakling spines across my knee.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Bluelavia is drunker than Haymitch right now.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Something bad will happen if I'm attacked.

And it overrides guards.
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Bluelavia is drunker than Haymitch right now.

Yes, wielding power over worthless, plebian simps is often quite intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Plebian Shrimp on the other hand...a Capitol delicacy!
Back to top Go down
shimel
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Plebian Shrimp on the other hand...a Capitol delicacy!

I do not discriminate based on height. All worms are equal before me.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Bluelavia wrote:
Starting probably tomorrow, prepare to dance for my favor, monkeys.

I look forward to seeing which of you is too proud to earn my good graces, and to show you just how erroneous a thought process that is as I break your weakling spines across my knee.

I shall present you with the dance of my people, the dance of victory.

Gimp wrote:
Something bad will happen if I'm attacked.

And it overrides guards.

#thresh
!Gimp

I do not fear thee. In fact, I welcome your threats with open arms and a sharp sword.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:09 pm

It's called a Suicide Bomb.

It takes out me and anyone who attempts to attack me.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Right. Cause I'm sure that's gonna take out everyone who votes for you.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 pm

So it's just against powers or it also against lynches?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Not to mention, he's from the cow district. Probably more likely to have some cow patties than a bomb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Two - The Sponsors   Day Two - The Sponsors - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Two - The Sponsors
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: