The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day One - The Cornucopia

Go down 
+22
Amp
jennifer
Neptune
Gimp
forehead
ASKEWD
Ana
Dileo33
Rue
Foxface
SweetIrony!
Gargoyle Geek
Spinal
Katniss
Cable
Poppycox88
Poker
Albert B
Rush
kelly
weeba
bad_jon.
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Cato wrote:

I find that Carr has been very insightful thus far and wish to align myself with his choice.

That's funny since the reason he voted for me was for following Aspen's lead.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Cable wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Cable wrote:
I am a tribute, but alliance members are mentioned in my description.
By district? By name? Do you know who they are?

you're going to need to keep reading, I don't rewind. Short answer, No names, no numbers, no nothing. There are most likely more than one group. The wording is vague as to how many there are.
Are you getting snarky with me? Because I was about to vote for Glimmer, but I'm not in the mood for snarky.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Can we get a last minute tally?
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Why oh why would you vote for me? We're from the same district and should look out for each other.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Honestly, at this point, I'm ok with any of you dying.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Marvel wrote:
Cable wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Cable wrote:
I am a tribute, but alliance members are mentioned in my description.
By district? By name? Do you know who they are?

you're going to need to keep reading, I don't rewind. Short answer, No names, no numbers, no nothing. There are most likely more than one group. The wording is vague as to how many there are.
Are you getting snarky with me? Because I was about to vote for Glimmer, but I'm not in the mood for snarky.

I suppose you can read it how you'd like, but no, that's clearly not my style overall.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Glimmer wrote:
Why oh why would you vote for me? We're from the same district and should look out for each other.
Last one standing wins. Who knows my weaknesses (if there were any) better than you?
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

!Glimmer
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:52 pm

I don't know anything about you.

Except you're turning your back on me
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Cable wrote:
I suppose you can read it how you'd like, but no, that's clearly not my style overall.

Good, because up until that post you seemed kind of like a small animal. A baby bear maybe. And I would never want to kill a baby bear.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

!Glimmer
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Ok, so Marvel isn't a beautiful little cat.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 pm

!Glimmer
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:01 pm

I hate you all.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Your time is up. The new day will begin with a new thread.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm sorry comrade, but I could already feel the point of your spear at my back.
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
We will pose this query to the masses with the understanding that your opinions may scarcely matter:

The Gamemakers originally intended to make each day a separate thread inside The Arena, with the day's results acting as the initial post in the new thread.

Would the Tributes prefer to the game to take place in one ceaseless thread, or is there no objection to following the wishes of The Capitol?

I'm good with new threads, in fact its probably best.

Cable wrote:
In answer to your direct questions:

Carr wrote:

So who is named?

no specific names, it says "the alliance" (quotes are my own). in my item description. Item: as long as you have this, you will be protected from the alliance.

Carr wrote:
And why is your power geared to stop them specifically?
my power is not geared to stop them, it's geared to protect me from them. Are you they? Am I on "your side" I don't know. Does this reveal that an "alliance" is the mafia? Do other people have the words "alliance" in their item description and aren't speaking up? Highly likely. Their goal is to survive.

Carr wrote:
And in another post you said there's no reason why you'd have to be kept safe, then why would you use it to save yourself from them in the first place
I assumed they are a team I need to protect myself from. How many are there in the alliance? I have no idea. I have no names, no numbers, just the words "the alliance" in my item description.

Carr wrote:
You need to start offering specifics of just what you're actually talking about because this feels like you realized you got caught revealing too much and are now just muddying the waters (for example, the information has now gone from your allegiance, to your "Description" to your Token/item listing).

I don't fear revealing too much, I've been more than forthcoming this entire game.

So, in this the alliance might be the mafia.

Your time is up. The new day will begin with a new thread.

wait...what?....oh for the question. I thought the day was over.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi Glimmer.

That was a huge run of votes on you.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Cordelia wrote:

It is. As of about 31 minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Claire wrote:
Hi Glimmer.

That was a huge run of votes on you.

In a game where the only stated goal is to survive.....a huge run of votes is logical.

Unless you know more than me, I'd imagine you're ok with anyone that isn't you dying. So, in self-preservation, it makes perfect sense to vote for anyone that has votes on them already. To make it more likely they go, and therefore you survive.

Not sure how we are going to overcome this problem.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:34 pm

bah

Last edited by Cordelia on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Don't be stupid, Cordelia.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 pm

I got caught on the phone and didn't submit my vote. I sense badness.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Raile wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

It is. As of about 31 minutes ago.

different time zone stuff got me messed up. Thought I had until 5.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:47 pm

What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Marvel wrote:
What did I miss?

I think Cordelia just tried to vote after time was called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One - The Cornucopia
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: