The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day One - The Cornucopia

Go down 
+22
Amp
jennifer
Neptune
Gimp
forehead
ASKEWD
Ana
Dileo33
Rue
Foxface
SweetIrony!
Gargoyle Geek
Spinal
Katniss
Cable
Poppycox88
Poker
Albert B
Rush
kelly
weeba
bad_jon.
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Day One - The Cornucopia Empty
PostSubject: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Welcome to the 74th Annual Hunger Games.

You’re standing on a circular platform. It begins to move upward and out of this dark room. Your heartbeat is pounding and you think your chest may collapse. In fragments, you begin to see The Arena in which you will probably die.

A large, green expanse too immense to take in right now. You stand immobile, taking in the faces of your fellow Tributes. Twenty-three other competitors who have no goal except to kill you and survive.

Your goal is the same.

Nearly sixty seconds have passed.

Day One - The Cornucopia HGmap-1

In the distance you see a giant golden horn shaped like a cone with a curved tail, the mouth of which is at least twenty feet high, spilling over with things that will give you life here in the arena. Weapons, food, medical supplies, water, fire starters. A full minute has passed.

The ear-splitting sound of a gong means the games have begun.

“Here’s some advice. Stay alive.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 pm

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 pm

test
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:09 pm

WELCOME!

Get to gaming.
Back to top Go down
Rush
Papas frías
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Hello?
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:12 pm

I think it's just me.

Did I win?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:14 pm

*looks around for anything useful. Weapons. Survival gear. Nets.*
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 pm

too late, I grabbed it all before we began
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 pm

I could use a skinny vanilla latte, extra sweet.

Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Oh man I don't know who any of you are. Are we going to post our old board names in sigs or something?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Screw you guys, I'm making my way to the horn and loading up a backpack.

I need some food, some water, something short and sharp and something long and pointy with a good heft to it.

Wouldn't hurt to have a tarp, some rope and a jar of some sort.

I'll grab some flint to go with my knife (short and sharp item) and some medical supplies.

Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Holden wrote:
Oh man I don't know who any of you are. Are we going to post our old board names in sigs or something?

Be sure to read the rules in the forum, but for you:

Quote :
7. Your identities have been kept a secret. You are now only your character. If you choose to reveal your true face, it will be your own burden to bear. You have been given a Capitol-sanctioned avatar. Unless you are given specific permission to change it, you would do well to leave it alone. Likewise, signatures are turned off. Relish your anonymity.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Holden wrote:

I dunno if we're allowed to do that.

Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 pm

If this is the way it's to be, I also load up with everything Claire did.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 pm

I'm stringing up a bow and taking a quiver full of arrows as well.

Might need to take down a deer while I'm hunting people.

Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Fine then. In that case I'm just going to lie and say I'm a boardie that I'm really not.

I'm Mahoney guys. Anyone got a rutabaga I can borrow?
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 pm

How come whenever you type in rutabaga it turns into rutabaga?
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Well that was dumb....
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Fantastic.

I shoot a flaming arrow at Holden.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Fuck you Glimmer! I'm immune to fire today and to arrows for the whole game.

How am I supposed to know who I hate if everyone isn't themselves?
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm Mahoney
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:39 pm

What word do you type that comes out rutabaga?

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm

not baby

Is it a naughty word, because it's unlikely given the context whatsisface used it in the original rutabaga post.

Last edited by Claire on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm

If you say you're Mahoney one more time, I'm shoving poisonous berries in your lasagne.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:43 pm

If you type in the b word that means money (or deer) it comes up as rutabaga but then I realized that it also changes my board name to something else so I'm sure that it's for SB.

Also we can't all be Mahoney and I called dibs.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:44 pm

star rutabaga

star kitty
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:44 pm

so we can't say star--rutabaga
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 pm

This is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 pm

We're already cracking codes guys!

calabash = baby bear

Last edited by Holden on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Wonder if he changed part of all our names so we couldn't just out ourselves.

turnip
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 pm

turnip
jalapeno
broccoli!
cantaloupe
bad_jon.
mushroom
aubergine
calabash
parsnip
calabash
jicama
turnip

Last edited by Claire on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:47 pm

turnip
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Maybe we should just make a list of what word means what person. I feel like I'm breaking the game though.
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:50 pm

aubergine
cantaloupe
parsnip
kellly
cantaloupe
calabash
turnip
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:50 pm

those kellly vegetables!
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:51 pm

turnip means more than one person...interesting.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Glimmer wrote:
those kellly vegetables!

good for your heart!

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Holden wrote:
Maybe we should just make a list of what word means what person. I feel like I'm breaking the game though.

Yeah, I'm not doing that.

Also, I just typed out names in a hurry and now I don't exactly recall which was which so I'd have to do it again and actually write stuff down.

I do know that two names are both definately turnip.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:57 pm

asparagus
rutabaga
Jalapeno
mushroom
gherkin
aubergine
aubergine
rhubarb
cantaloupe
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:58 pm

jicama
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:58 pm

I think the gamesperson either ran out of veggies or they are now changing those names and veggies around.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

turnip
turnip

or maybe not.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day One - The Cornucopia   Day One - The Cornucopia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One - The Cornucopia
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: