The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter

Go down 
+18
forehead
ASKEWD
Gargoyle Geek
Lorene
new bird
Foxface
Katniss
Spinal
Albert B
Ana
Rue
SweetIrony!
Lady Shyka
Celtic
Poker
s l i t h y
Dileo33
bad_jon.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Carr wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Carr wrote:
If you block him today, I'll shoot him and one of us will win right here. It'll be out of our hands, but also with better odds than 1/3
Wouldn't that leave the wolves to win?

No, they can only kill one of us - Clove dies and their choice dies. One of us is left.
Was their win condition revealed and I missed it?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 pm

No, but I assume one Tribute being left at the end of a day would crown a winner.

I guess that means I thought their goal would be to end a day with the three of them as the ONLY ones left.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Hm.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Ok, let's do it.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
I KNEW I was right on my first guess, but other people threw me off!

On my real identity?

Yeah, I think I hid it well until now. I just haven't been that concerned with it this late in the game.

I even misspelled words on purpose, by leaving out the "u" they should have in them, and changed my speaking/typing habits, pretty much all game.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Mutt3 wrote:
I KNEW I was right on my first guess, but other people threw me off!

On my real identity?

Yeah, I think I hid it well until now. I just haven't been that concerned with it this late in the game.

I even misspelled words on purpose, by leaving out the "u" they should have in them, and changed my speaking/typing habits, all game.

I thought I had you pegged a while ago, even listed your name. And then someone else said you were someone different. Glad to know I was right.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Marvel wrote:
Ok, let's do it.

Ok - after what's been going on with Komen lately I'd honestly rather the money go to RAINN if it can't go to my choice. (bic:) It's been an honour being your adversary on the battlefield.

eta: that one's for you...Number Two
The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Number-Two-Austin-Powers
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Marvel wrote:
Ok, let's do it.

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Dont-worry-it-may-never-happen
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Carr wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Ok, let's do it.

Ok - after what's been going on with Komen lately I'd honestly rather the money go to RAINN if it can't go to my choice. (bic:) It's been an honour being your adversary on the battlefield.
*bows head*

Last edited by Marvel on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm

I haven't been guessing at people's identities.

I did for the first couple of days, but I was mostly wrong, so I gave it up.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Mutt2 wrote:

I couldn't figure you out 'til you just said "Friends with Kids". It was driving me insane.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Glad to help. lol

Now I know who here reads my Facebook Statuses at least. Wink

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Wait, no one has any poison berries, do they?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Mutt2 wrote:

You should post your best guess at the remaining people now and if the game ends at EOD you can see if you're right.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Marvel wrote:
Carr wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Ok, let's do it.

*bows head*

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 SaveTheTatas
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 pm

I do love Ta tas.

Mutt 3, I have to get some sleep.

Would you do the honours and decide on our kill tonight?

I'm not sure Mutt 1 will show, but it's late here and I need rest.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:33 pm

I still have no clue who Carr and Clove are. I figure we'll find out once it's all over.

And yes, I can put in a vote later on.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Carr wrote:
You should post your best guess at the remaining people now and if the game ends at EOD you can see if you're right.

I have so little to go on. My memory is pretty poor at remembering specific posts that might do it for me.

I think Mutt 3 is my crotch (S p i n a l)

Marvel is my face! (S w e e t I r o n y)

Clove...I dunno.

Mutt 1 might be my crotch b. (A l b e r t b)

Carr - my crotch? (C e l t i c)

Last edited by Mutt2 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Dude, you should know who the mutts are. There was a list and everything!
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Carr wrote:

I have so little to go on. My memory is pretty poor at remembering specific posts that might do it for me.

I think Mutt 3 is my crotch

Marvel is my face!

Clove...I dunno.

Mutt 1 might be my crotch b.

Carr - my crotch?
I love this list so much.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Yeah, that whole mess with them not supporting PP (who give TONS of mammograms, tests and care for low-income women across the country) and also their history of using donor funds (given to, ya know, fight cancer) to sue OTHER CHARITIES who happen to say they do something "for the cure" all just kind of turned me off.

Last edited by Carr on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Unless you actually just typed out "my crotch" on all of those.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:36 pm

We can end even earlier if all the submissions roll in. I'm not married to midnight since you've all agreed.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Carr wrote:
Yeah, that whole mess with them not supporting PP (who give TONS of mammograms, tests and care for low-income women across the country) and also their history of using donor funds (given to, ya know, fight cancer) to sue OTHER CHARITIES who happen to say they do something "for the cure" all kind of turned me off.
Yeah, their move to defund Planned Parenthood ended up biting them in the ass by bringing out ALL their dirty laundry.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 pm

!Carr
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Mutts, how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

I posted mine a couple days ago.

And then the question disappeared after I answered it...

Last edited by Mutt3 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Mutt3 wrote:

I Don't recall that before we got locked out.

Honestly, I was offline for like 14 - 16 hours right after I got picked and never got to go back in.

Last edited by Mutt2 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
We can end even earlier if all the submissions roll in. I'm not married to midnight since you've all agreed.
Submitted.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Mutt3 wrote:

I Don't recall that before we got locked out.

Honetsly, I was offline for like 14 - 16 hours right after I got picked and never got to go back in.

It was there way before that. But no big.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

I don't even know who all the Mutts are.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Oh, and after you put the names in, you are SO wrong on the mutts.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
I don't even know who all the Mutts are.

There.

I'm in good company then.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Mutt3 wrote:

I told you I hated guessing.

HATED
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Mutt3 wrote:

I told you I hated guessing.

HATED
You got me pegged.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Mutt3 wrote:

Come on. This ends tomorrow at some point.

Who are you and Mutt 1?

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Mutt3 wrote:

Come on. This ends tomorrow at some point.

Who are you and Mutt 1?

Man, you're the one who guessed me right on the mutt board! And I'm the one who made the list of who everyone was.

Mutt1 was previously Rue, if you paid any attention to who that was.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Waiting on one more submission. If everyone posts "LOCKED" ... we'll shut the pod bay doors once they come in.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:46 pm

I'm so bad, I had Cato pegged as S p i n a l (he goes into character so well) for the first few days and I shared a board with him.

I'd never have figured it out if not for another dead head who picked up on something they said.

I did figure out Katniss and Holden tho. Day one, I thought Holden was M O S E S, but by the end of the day he'd said some things and it absolutely gave him away to me.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 pm

I don't think I know who Holden was.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Oh, don't feel bad at all. I only figured out a couple people. I'm just happy to know I was right about you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next