The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter

Go down 
+18
forehead
ASKEWD
Gargoyle Geek
Lorene
new bird
Foxface
Katniss
Spinal
Albert B
Ana
Rue
SweetIrony!
Lady Shyka
Celtic
Poker
s l i t h y
Dileo33
bad_jon.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:41 pm

It's THE FINAL FOUR.

I don't know about the other Gamemakers, but I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Allow me to put this in terms our uninvited guests can understand...

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Duckhuntdog1
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:48 pm

So next EOD is 1am eastern?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm a Mutt what needs his beauty sleep though.

Mutt 1 or Mutt 3...either of you up and around at 1am est?

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Carr wrote:

Yes. Even sooner if all submissions come in.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Carr wrote:

Yes. Even sooner if all submissions come in.

I could do 9pm central if you like?

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:21 pm

I can do whatever the people desire. But I'm not doing anything unless everyone agrees.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Tributes...

Tributes, Tributes, Tributes...

Can you feel the hot, wet breath down your neck?

The Sponsors are captivated. And they want to help you. They really, do. But they just don't know who to assist. Help them decide what you need and who deserves it the most.

In other words, start begging.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

I feel like I've taken the lead and machinated the last couple of days where we've FINALLY had multiple shots taken, and this past day most of them hit. We just cut down half the field in a single day without any help from the Mutts that the Capitol thought would be the answer. With a bit of a boost to the arsenal but also a chance to bolster my odds of keeping myself in the game for the next few days, this WILL be over and you will know that it was because I took your generous gifts and ran with them.

You will be delivered not only a victor, but one who played the game as you wished and that you can be proud of anointing as a deserving champion.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:38 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Cdeadpeople
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm

!Clove

The pictures. They do not amuse us,
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 pm

I won't lie to you guys, at this point, I'm really pulling for my crotch.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Mutt1 wrote:
Clove

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Pet-collar-bark-stop-collar-with-on-off-button-and-ultrasonic-selections-10080147059
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Sponsors...

Place your wagers...

Who Will Win the 74th Annual Hunger Games?

Marvel from District One?

Clove from District Two?

Octavia from District Three?

Carr from District Six?

Or will the Mutt Pack take the Victory out from underneath them all?

This is quite exciting indeed!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Not surprised in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:57 pm

I won't be around after 9pm central tonight. So if it ends then, cool, if not oh well.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Mutt1 wrote:
Clove

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Graham_chapman_stop_that_silly
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 pm

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Fixed-dog
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:37 pm

How are you all still alive? The sponsor-attentions ended and I got... distracted. I'd suggest that this moment would be the right time to start recapturing my interest as the you may not enjoy the alternative.

Explain how my fabulousness helped you make it this far in the game. Visual representations of my magnificence may help you move into my tribute#1 standing...
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:42 pm

How much blood did you shed?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 pm

All hail President Snow!
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Aw, and knowing that is not my name, it makes me sad.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Also, out of all the tribiscuits remaining Clove is the only one I wish to have scratch behind my ears.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Octave is unusually quiet.

Fear has stolen his bark it seems.

No bite to back that up?

Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Hello Tributes. I have been watching silently as the Games wind down. I will however, be more than happy to extend my hand to a worthy Tribute. Here is how you can prove yourselves. Silent tributes do not impress me. Reach out until the very end, you may just find a stronghold.

Show me what most brings a smile to your face and tell me what you need.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Mutt2 wrote:

Aw, and knowing that is not my name, it makes me sad.

Frozen or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 pm

So cold. So damn cold.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Hungergames

WEAPONS
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:48 pm

!Carr

I'm tired.

I need to pee on a tree and go to sleep soon.

After I sniff out a comfy spot and walk around it in a circle three times of course.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Why not.

!Carr
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Bravo, sir. Have I ever mentioned how funny I think you are, Claudius? Or has it just been another one of my internal monologues? I can never tell if I'm just thinking a thought or actually uttering it out loud. I'm surprised you guys aren't using your technology to broadcast our thoughts to our adoring public, btw.

(I'm pulling for my crotch to win as well!)
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Octave is unusually quiet.

Fear has stolen his bark it seems.

No bite to back that up?

It's March and I've gone mad. Plus Spring Break has begun.

I had no idea what time the day ended. I told you I'm mad!
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:37 pm

(Sorry about Bama, Seneca. They should have pulled it out in the end.)
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Octavia wrote:
How are you all still alive? The sponsor-attentions ended and I got... distracted. I'd suggest that this moment would be the right time to start recapturing my interest as the you may not enjoy the alternative.

Explain how my fabulousness helped you make it this far in the game. Visual representations of my magnificence may help you move into my tribute#1 standing...

I started with a strip of beef for food and my sleeping bag had four uses. And of course I had my token, which would give me an item each day from the dead.

Let me see if I can remember what I've done and who I've killed.

Day 1 - I guarded myself with the sleeping bag and moved to B3. I did not use an item. I received a blow gun with 3 poison darts.

Day 2 - I guarded myself again (yes, I know I'm selfish!) and moved to C3 (I was taking the scenic route to the pretty purple flowers!). I used the blowgun on Cable because I wanted his immunity to the Alliance(s). I received a brace of coneys (food), which I think was from a Sponsor. If that was you, Octavia, I thank you from the bottom of my heart because I was starving and it got me off the critical list of the Hunger Report.

Day 3 - I used the blowgun on Cato. I stayed in C3. I received a stone shiv.

Day 4 - I think this is the day everything was randomized? I ended up in C1. I think this is when I ate the brace of coneys? My notes are confusing, even to me.

Day 5 - I stayed in C1, guarded myself and used the blowgun on Clove. I lost the strip of beef but got the poison berries.

Day 6 - I stayed in C1, guarded myself and used the stone shiv on Cato.

Day 7 - I attacked Cato with the spear.

Day 8 - I attacked Mutt1 with the spear.

Day 9 - I guarded myself. What a waste since I wasn't even attacked. I made a pact with Marvel to get to the Finals.

Day 10 - Blocked ???.

I think that's right.

So I was directly responsible for Cable's death, my District 3 partner. I attempted to kill Cato twice, Clove once and Mutt1 once. Not very productive, I know, but I did what I could with what I had.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Octavia wrote:
Visual representations of my magnificence may help you move into my tribute#1 standing...

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Who-is-awesome

Octavia wrote:
How much blood did you shed?

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 No_blood

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Poison

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Num5

Mutt2 wrote:
Also, out of all the tribiscuits remaining Clove is the only one I wish to have scratch behind my ears.
The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 IMG_3535-520x390
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Tributes, I want to give you all adequate time to savor these last moments and reflect on your chosen paths and where they may lead you. The Mutts need to be bathed and I'm worn out from a day of plotting your collective demise.

This day will end at Noon central.

It's better for us all this way.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Show me what most brings a smile to your face

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 MotivateConan

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
and tell me what you need.

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Mel_Bochner_Win

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 6a00e552792fa288330120a7d31670970b-pi
The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Sew

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 600px-MaskFeelingLucky-1

Last edited by Clove on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Hello Tributes. I have been watching silently as the Games wind down. I will however, be more than happy to extend my hand to a worthy Tribute. Here is how you can prove yourselves. Silent tributes do not impress me. Reach out until the very end, you may just find a stronghold.

What can I say? And how can I put this, especially after what I said to you earlier in these games. But you turned the other cheek, and you responded with kindness, and that meant more than anything else given the miserable state I was in. You gave me a reason for continuing, Caesar. You gave me a reason to keep going and to not give up. For that I will be eternally grateful.

But as to what most brings a smile to my face? I can't decide between this:

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Tumblr_m036j5heTk1rpjq1wo1_500

and this:

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Tumblr_lzyxrnzxre1rpjq1wo1_500

But I guess if push came to shove I'd have to go with the former.

As to what I need? All I want is to make it to the Final 2 with Marvel. I think Marvel, and Marvel's charity, deserve to win this. In order for that to happen I need protection from the Mutts and my fellow Tributes. I'd love a weapon or two as well, but I'm hoping they'll take care of each other for me.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:07 am

Wait! Can I change my mind? I know I'm being fickle, but Claudius can't seem to make up his mind, either!

Survey says:

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Screen-shot-2012-02-08-at-9.00.38-PM
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 am

Tributes, I want to give you all adequate time to savor these last moments and reflect on your chosen paths and where they may lead you. The Mutts need to be bathed and I'm worn out from a day of plotting your collective demise.

This day will end at Noon central.

It's better for us all this way.

Whatever you say, boss.

I sent you my block hours ago.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:26 am

I mean, you know best. Right?

You can see all the pieces and can see the big picture.

I am just a small cog in your big wheel.

Do to me as you will and I will do as you want.

And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next