The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter

Go down 
+18
forehead
ASKEWD
Gargoyle Geek
Lorene
new bird
Foxface
Katniss
Spinal
Albert B
Ana
Rue
SweetIrony!
Lady Shyka
Celtic
Poker
s l i t h y
Dileo33
bad_jon.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 pm

We didn't know what it would take to kill them and had no clues on win condition and couldn't afford to waste weapons. Also, suggesting anyone try to kill them again was sure to bring their lynch down on that tribute, so no one felt like they could try too hard to persuade that way. What triggered their arrival? Was me being the consequence kill random or could it have also landed on Carr?

Good game, but it sucks that the people who couldn't survive the first time won.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Oh hey, I can talk again now!

I was surprised y'all gave up on us so easily as well. We weren't even aware of our defenses, all we were told was we'd have a daily lynch and what our win condition was. But I really figured, especially that first day that we came back, that everyone was going to pause on killing each other and focus on taking us out, and then return to things as normal. But somehow we were just ignored after the failed kills on the first day.

Clove, you did an amazing job with the posting restriction. I was impressed.

Now who the hell are all of you?!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Carr wrote:
(a "HIT" or "SUCCESS" instead of "FAILED" maybe?).

I had considered doing this for the Mutts, didn't want to break consistency from the other players' whose immunities had kept them alive through multiple kills. Had there not already been several FAILED kills in the game that eventually succeeded, I probably would have expected that to be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Marvel wrote:
We didn't know what it would take to kill them and had no clues on win condition and couldn't afford to waste weapons. Also, suggesting anyone try to kill them again was sure to bring their lynch down on that tribute, so no one felt like they could try too hard to persuade that way. What triggered their arrival? Was me being the consequence kill random or could it have also landed on Carr?

Good game, but it sucks that the people who couldn't survive the first time won.

We were meant to be introduced once y'all got down to fewer than 7 players left. We got impatient (as did Jon, I think) and he let us in when you still had 9 or 10 left.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

Mutt3 wrote:
I really figured, especially that first day that we came back, that everyone was going to pause on killing each other and focus on taking us out, and then return to things as normal. But somehow we were just ignored after the failed kills on the first day.
Also, we were told we'd get a much needed weapon or gift or something if we successfully killed another tribute. Whole lotta incentive not to go after the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Marvel wrote:

I agree. This would frustrate me as well.

*cough*but I was surviving just fine, tyvm, I just got an unlucky shuffle on the day powers shuffled*cough*

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
I posted this on day 7 on page 2. It was a busy day though:

Quote :
You may give my winnings to these tiny humans:

http://iwkfoundation.org/

Didn't I get that right in the post?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Mutt2 wrote:
I posted this on day 7 on page 2. It was a busy day though:

Quote :
You may give my winnings to these tiny humans:

http://iwkfoundation.org/

Didn't I get that right in the post?

You did. I was just giving them extra facetime.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Very well played, Carr and Clove.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
*cough*but I was surviving just fine, tyvm, I just got an unlucky shuffle on the day powers shuffled*cough*

I basically killed myself, simply by trying to lynch Clove. And it fell on a super busy weekend where I was barely around and couldn't suck up to try and get an antidote. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
Oh hey, I can talk again now!

I was surprised y'all gave up on us so easily as well. We weren't even aware of our defenses, all we were told was we'd have a daily lynch and what our win condition was. But I really figured, especially that first day that we came back, that everyone was going to pause on killing each other and focus on taking us out, and then return to things as normal. But somehow we were just ignored after the failed kills on the first day.

Clove, you did an amazing job with the posting restriction. I was impressed.

Now who the hell are all of you?!

All of this.

I spewed alot of machismo and a feeling of invincibility, but we did not even know if we would survive the first night.

I assumed a second shot would do it, but I'd never suggest anything but invincibility.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Also, jon, you hurt my feelings and I pouted for at least 24 hours when you called my attempted kill on Cordelia stupid in the results. Was there some indication that someone else was going after him? Because I'm pretty sure he knew who I was and my crotch* always wants to kill me immediately.

*That was a really unfortunate use of my crotch. And I hope completely untrue. A-L-B-E-R-T

Last edited by Marvel on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Marvel wrote:

"But not you my crotch. You suck."

edit: Seriously? Even my real name? lol

Could have at least made the substitute match for Pokerguy.

What? Poker worked?

Try this again. my crotch

Last edited by Mutt2 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
I assumed a second shot would do it, but I'd never suggest anything but invincibility.

Same. I kept wondering why they'd stopped, but really didn't wanna point it out.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Marvel wrote:

What? Poker.
Ha, I didn't know who you were when you were playing as a tribute. I'm sure your play was good, it pretty much always is. That tied lynch day should have ended it for the wolves, though.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Marvel wrote:
Mutt2 wrote:
Marvel wrote:

What? Poker.
Ha, I didn't know who you were when you were playing as a tribute. I'm sure your play was good, it pretty much always is. That tied lynch day should have ended it for the wolves, though.

Claire. I was Claire way back in the day.

I still can't believe he substituted My real name with my crotch.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Marvel wrote:
We didn't know what it would take to kill them and had no clues on win condition and couldn't afford to waste weapons.

You all wasted plenty of weapons post-Feast with multiple kills on several players. I expected a little of that, but not as much as there was.

Quote :
Also, suggesting anyone try to kill them again was sure to bring their lynch down on that tribute, so no one felt like they could try too hard to persuade that way.

Probably my fault for expecting any of you to work together. But I simply didn't predict everyone going spear crazy on Cato, but ignoring the Mutts.

Quote :
What triggered their arrival? Was me being the consequence kill random or could it have also landed on Carr?

They were always planned as part of the game the day after the Feast. I really wanted to wait until there were 5-7 players left to introduce them, I expected them to die quickly but take a couple of you out.

Clove had to submit a "mystery target" every day. That was who he would kill. He could have chosen a Mutt, but he picked you because...he didn't know what it did.

Quote :

Seneca felt the same way, but there was so much outside of people's control in this game,...I didn't mind letting the Mutts select their top three choices and send them back to the game. They had to campaign for it post-death. They wanted to come back. And they played pretty well, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Jon, I loved this game. It was really a lot of fun. I also really dug the anonymity of it.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Marvel wrote:
Also, we were told we'd get a much needed weapon or gift or something if we successfully killed another tribute. Whole lotta incentive not to go after the wolves.

I can go collect all the posts I made saying that the Mutts were playing to win, but it seems they went largely ignored in the thick of the game.

Yeah, you got stuff for killing the Tributes, but you got to stop the Mutts from killing if you offed them. I thought the incentive was pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Yeah, we just had a screw up with the vote on one day.

Not pushing the blame onto you, but we didn't adjust well when we had the day extended suddenly. I purposely tried to wait as long as possible to settle the vote and then the readjustment took some wind out of my sails, personally.

We just never got back in together to get it settled and it was just an unfortunate circumstance on that day.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Probably my fault for expecting any of you to work together.
Yeah, you can't put a gift certificate to only one winner in the mix and expect team work. (Who gets it now, btw? Did they only have one charity?)

Quote :
And they played pretty well, I thought.
What were the good plays they made? The tied lynch should have been auto-death.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Yep, I'd removed my vote, intending to change it closer to EOD. I hated giving people warning. But I think the day ended while I was asleep. West coast disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Yeah, you got stuff for killing the Tributes, but you got to stop the Mutts from killing if you offed them. I thought the incentive was pretty obvious.
They weren't killing me. And I was way short on weapons.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Marvel wrote:
Also, jon, you hurt my feelings and I pouted for at least 24 hours when you called my attempted kill on Cordelia stupid in the results. Was there some indication that someone else was going after him? Because I'm pretty sure he knew who I was and my crotch* always wants to kill me immediately.

*That was a really unfortunate use of my crotch. And I hope completely untrue. A-L-B-E-R-T

Sorry, The Beautiful One . <----see what K R I S T I E does?

It was not aimed at you at all. It had WAY more to do with me just wanting more blood and less wasted weapons. You had no way of knowing, but I've been cognizant for days of the relationship between your collective weapons cache and the Mutts' likelihood of success. I expected at least one of them to die, but all these wacky (to me) theories kept coming up and getting disproven. I was just wanting so badly to say "Someone shoot a dog!"
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Also, we didn't have backpacks or any powers, and as you saw, we could screw up and not even get our lynch...the only ability we had.

As far as I knew we couldn't get any benefits from the sponsors either.

Again though, we only knew we had the lynch and hoped we would at least survive a day or two.

We had to do all of our discussions in here as well. No hiding that.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Marvel wrote:
Probably my fault for expecting any of you to work together.
Yeah, you can't put a gift certificate to only one winner in the mix and expect team work. (Who gets it now, btw? Did they only have one charity?)

Well that and having the entire game being set up as "you're out for you and you alone, there's only one winner, take everyone else out."

it's true though, tough to divide the gift certificate 3 ways...said the last remaining human in the game drunken
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
Jon, I loved this game. It was really a lot of fun. I also really dug the anonymity of it.

Thanks. I think that was one of my favorite parts. Coupled with Shyka's brilliant word censoring.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

Marvel wrote:

Why? What is your reasoning for this?

It was already a free pass for all the tributes.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Not pushing the blame onto you, but we didn't adjust well when we had the day extended suddenly. I purposely tried to wait as long as possible to settle the vote and then the readjustment took some wind out of my sails, personally.

I apologize for that. It boiled down to me VASTLY underestimating how many weapons the Tributes would need/waste after the Feast. I waited for the Sponsors to chime in, but really they were more of a function of the Gamemaker needing to fix his mistakes and put more weapons in hands. I know that seems unfair, but I felt worse knowing they were all just going to wait to be eaten. I thought I was screwing the Mutts, but look how it turned out.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Marvel wrote:

That was never really the plan. We always knew that there could be two winners (the berries or the district pairs) or three (the Mutts). This was always planned for and I thought was made obvious with the inclusion of those circumstances. Octave had the berries until the Mutts killed him. If any of you had killed him, you'd have gotten them in his backpack. I thought it would end that way.

Quote :

They convinced you in a single day to never attack them again. The tied lynch was unfortunate, but if I were punishing people for simple mistakes, a lot more of you would have been dead before Day Five.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Marvel wrote:

Sorry, The Beautiful One . <----see what K R I S T I E does?

It was not aimed at you at all. It had WAY more to do with me just wanting more blood and less wasted weapons. You had no way of knowing, but I've been cognizant for days of the relationship between your collective weapons cache and the Mutts' likelihood of success. I expected at least one of them to die, but all these wacky (to me) theories kept coming up and getting disproven. I was just wanting so badly to say "Someone shoot a dog!"
Aw, thanks.

I encouraged wacky theories because I had to try to get tributes to do things other than kill me. I was a sitting duck for a while.

P.S. I have an extra strong reaction to "stupid" because I already felt stupid and my father called me stupid a lot growing up. And the whole theme of the powerful Capitol forcing us to humiliate ourselves and kill each other was way too similar to what I'm going through at work right now. This game almost put me into counseling.

But I said it before and I'll reaffirm it now, very well designed game. I haven't cared about a game this much in a long time. A+++, would play again.

Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:17 pm

They convinced you in a single day to never attack them again.

Nothing to do with them, everything to do with the results.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:18 pm

All of my negativity right now is due to sour grapes. *Sour grapes doesn't really work here, but you know what I mean.

WHO GETS THE GIFT CERTIFICATE.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Yeah, the game overall was great and more engaging/fun than I've had in one in a while.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Ok, fine, we didn't play the best game ever. But we did manage to get through until the end. Was it simply skating by? Sure. But to hear repeatedly that we didn't deserve the win kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Oh, Claire! I thought your play was so good that I lobbied for your death by alliance early on.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Especially because there WERE no plays to make. All we had was a lynch, and all our discussion had to be done in front of your faces. Skating by WAS the best tactic we had. And amazingly, it worked.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

Carr wrote:

They convinced you in a single day to never attack them again.

Nothing to do with them, everything to do with the results.

Yeah, no. I doubt that was all it took.

I thought you were C E L T I C, but he's smarter than this.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
Ok, fine, we didn't play the best game ever. But we did manage to get through until the end. Was it simply skating by? Sure. But to hear repeatedly that we didn't deserve the win kinda sucks.
SO DOES COMING THAT CLOSE AND LOSING, FLEABAG.

I'M SORRY.

Seriously, almost everyone played a good game, A-n-a, you had shit figured out from day two. Your mafia skill has never been in question.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Mutt3 wrote:

Well, when you put it that way...

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Marvel wrote:
Aw, thanks.

I encouraged wacky theories because I had to try to get tributes to do things other than kill me. I was a sitting duck for a while.

P.S. I have an extra strong reaction to "stupid" because I already felt stupid and my father called me stupid a lot growing up. And the whole theme of the powerful Capitol forcing us to humiliate ourselves and kill each other was way too similar to what I'm going through at work right now. This game almost put me into counseling.

But I said it before and I'll reaffirm it now, very well designed game. I haven't cared about a game this much in a long time. A+++, would play again.

I could see everyone's wheels turning and understood certain motivations...but like I said. I wanted someone...anyone...to hit a pup. Just to prove they could die.

Well, I do apologize for making you feel stupid. I was feeling pretty stupid. I knew going into this game that getting it down to a single winner might be impossible. That's why I included the berries and the pairs. Just to give myself some leeway. But I didn't anticipate it being this rough. I had planned for the sponsors to play a bigger role in determining overall popularity (hence the anonymity) based on gameplay and helping to "pick" the winner, but a lot of that got flushed because the sponsors just weren't as attentive as I'm hoped for. Sorry the game stressed you out, but that was kinda my goal.

I'm really glad you played and I'm happy to hear you cared about it. Thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Marvel wrote:
Oh, Claire! I thought your play was so good that I lobbied for your death by alliance early on.

Aw, Thanks! That means a great deal to me.

Thank you for that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next