The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm

Go down 
+11
kelly
Spinal
Albert B
Neptune
Celtic
SweetIrony!
s l i t h y
Dileo33
Katniss
forehead
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Boy, I'll bet a fistful of sand to Cato's face would really do wonders to the pair of remaining tributes from district 2.

We could knock out two birds with one stone.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Mr. Flickerman, if you'd like a true insight into the toll it takes on one's psyche to make it deep into the Games, I'd like to give you a no-holds-barred exclusive! The depths we've delved to, the interpersonal drama among tributes (where did love spring up and hate rear its shameful head?). Depression! Jealousy! Death! Triumph! It's all here, and it's all yours. Ask away.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Carr wrote:
Mr. Flickerman, if you'd like a true insight into the toll it takes on one's psyche to make it deep into the Games, I'd like to give you a no-holds-barred exclusive! The depths we've delved to, the interpersonal drama among tributes (where did love spring up and hate rear its shameful head?). Depression! Jealousy! Death! Triumph! It's all here, and it's all yours. Ask away.

If I know Caesar as I do -- and it's been a long journey, indeed -- he will gladly take you up on this offer.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:23 am

Is the sand position-based (i.e. must be adjacent to the person)? If not, whattaya say there Foxface? You still giving a shit?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:35 am

Fellow Tributes, the time has come. Our resources have been laid bare for all to see.

There is no more deception, no more mystery.

Cato has an embarrassment of riches at his disposal. And Octave has a token that allows him to continuously gather new abilities and items. If any of us are to survive, we must band together and eliminate these two well-situated opponents!

(also - I wasn't holding anything back from the rest of you....I just got a ton of stuff earlier today, like the hoodies and knife, from the scavenger hunt)
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:40 am

My wife's mother passed away from breat cancer so

Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 am

Because they can't speak up for themselves....

ASPCA
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 am

I believe I have identified Carr. We can work well together, I trust.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:49 am

Whether you are correct or not, I believe we can because I find your analysis above to be spot on.

Let's also just not forget that Marvel is hidden somewhere, presumably still with a token that allows him to not only prevent any attack, but get firepower from it.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:57 am

Carr wrote:
Whether you are correct or not, I believe we can because I find your analysis above to be spot on.

Let's also just not forget that Marvel is hidden somewhere, presumably still with a token that allows him to not only prevent any attack, but get firepower from it.

According to the list that was posted, Marvel no longer has his token.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:02 am

Carr wrote:
Is the sand position-based (i.e. must be adjacent to the person)? If not, whattaya say there Foxface? You still giving a shit?
Both Foxface and Arbor have sand. Either one could block Cato while I kill him.

Then you can do with me as you will.

Tomorrow I can gift someone the berries. I received them today so Aspen must have had them.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 am

Ok looking back you're right - he can still hide some more but once he we find him and make him use up his guard, we've got him.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 am

And if Cato is blocked and can't heal Clove, then Clove will die from the poison.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:07 am

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:17 am

Here are the map locations each day for Marvel:

B2/A2/A3/A3/A2/??

He could have moved to A1, A3 or B2, or remained in A2. If he moved to A. Because of the fireballs, he's either in A3 or B2.

Based on his previous movements, my money would be on A3. With Neptune and Amp.

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:19 am

Nothing on Twitter today?

(Yes, Claudius, I checked.)
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:26 am

Look how far you came today!
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 am

Arbor is also not on the map. None of her possessions seems to account for it, either. She was in B3 yesterday.

When I was off the map I was in C3. But that's where Carr is and he showed up today.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:37 am

Aspen must have had the tongue cuttting weapon.

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Day Five Results

An arrow zipped through the air. And a cannon sounded triumphantly.

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 DayFivedead

Attack: Aspen (Village)
Poison: Clove

Aspen was killed by an arrow. Did you start with more than 3 arrows, Katniss?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:38 am

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Look how far you came today!

What? I didn't move at all today.

I stood my ground in the pretty purple flowers, just like I said I would!
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 am

Clove wrote:
Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Eat-food

Wait. Are you trying to say Aspen didn't have a weapon? That he just ripped your tongue out of your mouth?

Gruesome.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 am

Anyone think the feast will be tonight? Probably not until we get rid of Cato. The man doesn't seem to want for anything.

I'm thinking it will be on the seventh day.

After all, Claudius has a rather pronounced god complex, if I'm not mistaken.

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:51 am

Well, I better call it a night.

Don't wanna be accused of drunk-posting.

Again.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:52 am

drunken
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 am

Are local charities alright?

Richmond Animal League

I found my dog there about 9 months ago.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 am

Cordelia wrote:
Are local charities alright?

Richmond Animal League

I found my dog there about 9 months ago.

Fine by me, so long as we can donate.

Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 am

I take it we are still not voting for a lynch here. I agree with Neptune, we need to concentrate on those with the most stuff or we have no chance of getting the win from them.

Other than that, not sure what else I can talk about right now. We don't have a vote and everyone has their on stuff, well mostly.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:10 am

Cordelia wrote:
I take it we are still not voting for a lynch here. I agree with Neptune, we need to concentrate on those with the most stuff or we have no chance of getting the win from them.

Other than that, not sure what else I can talk about right now. We don't have a vote and everyone has their on stuff, well mostly.

Well, Neptune is pretty well-stocked himself.

But you wouldn't want to call attention to your District-mate, now would you?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:21 am

Is that God you're impersonating in your avatar, Claudius?

No, wait, I recognize him now: It's the one and only Coriolanus Snow, our most illustrious and esteemed President.

(she said anus, heh heh)
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:23 am

Octave wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

Well, Neptune is pretty well-stocked himself.

But you wouldn't want to call attention to your District-mate, now would you?

I never said he was exempt. Though, I do have an affinity for him over others. That being said, the logic is sound. We need to take care of the people that have the most to use and win with. Cato being the richest of us all. You get random items from dead people, seems you will just continue to build up power after power. You also only have to make it to the final two in order to win.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 am

You only have to make it to the final four to win.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:27 am

Octave wrote:

I seriously doubt that will play out that way. And if we leave Cato alone then it will likely end with him coming up winner.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:28 am

3 pairs and 5 solos remain.

That's 6 to 5.

You guys still outnumber us.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:29 am

Cordelia wrote:
Octave wrote:

I seriously doubt that will play out that way. And if we leave Cato alone then it will likely end with him coming up winner.

I've offered what I think is a rather nice solution to the Cato problem.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:34 am

Octave wrote:
Cordelia wrote:
Octave wrote:

I've offered what I think is a rather nice solution to the Cato problem.

blocking him while you kill him? That's perfect. We should go with that. If I had sand, I'd be all in there.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:37 am

And Katniss can put an arrow in me at the same time to boot. And she'll still be able to eat her stew.

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 am

(But if she does that, she won't get the berries.)
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:42 am

And since my 5 backpacks are full, I won't be able to get anything from the dead today.

And since both my weapons have two uses each, I won't lose one of them today. So my backpacks will remain full.

(Don't worry, I plan on using the stone shiv.)
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:58 am

So Neptune, who have you been jabberjaying with?

Let me guess: someone who is already dead? Or will you really give us full disclosure?

"There is no more deception, no more mystery." Right?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 am

Neptune wrote:
I believe I have identified Carr. We can work well together, I trust.

Is that whom you've been jabberjaying with?

Why do you trust him?

He wants Foxface to use her sand on Cato.

Why wouldn't he volunteer to use his own? What is he really planning?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: