The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm

Go down 
+11
kelly
Spinal
Albert B
Neptune
Celtic
SweetIrony!
s l i t h y
Dileo33
Katniss
forehead
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Empty
PostSubject: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Day Five Results

An arrow zipped through the air. And a cannon sounded triumphantly.

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm DayFivedead

Attack: Aspen (Village)
Poison: Clove

Public Item Search: Carr
Primary Item - Thin sheet of plastic: Guard x1
Backpack 1: Two spearheads - Find a spear shaft and combine these for two short-ranged attacks.
Backpack 2: Empty
Backpack 3: Empty
Token: Metal toy car. As long as you are in possession of your token, you will be able to move freely to any space on the map at the end of each day without restriction.

Clove has been attacked and had her tongue cut out. She will no longer be able to post for the remainder of the game. Only "gestures".

Amp and Neptune both used an antidote and have been cured of the poison.

Due to Aspen's death, a complete list of every tribute's remaining inventory will be posted tonight.

But Katniss had been still too long. After three days in the forest, the sponsors were getting bored and wanted to light a fire under this girl they'd rated so highly during training.

Fireballs began to sear the air, sizzling as the forested areas of The Arena were burnt to a crisp, no longer inhabitable.

Every Tribute who attempted to move within or remain in the forest on Day 6 has been moved to an adjacent square in the remaining areas of The Arena. Each of them also lost an important item today as they scrambled to attend to their wounds.

Happy hunting, Tributes!

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm BurnedHGmap

Map Results:
A1: DESTROYED
A2: DESTROYED
A3: Neptune, Amp
B1: DESTROYED
B2: Cordelia, Clove, Katniss
B3: Foxface
C1: Octave, Cato
C2:
C3: Carr

Last edited by Claudius Templesmith on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:48 pm

The sponsors reviewed your Scavenging skills. The results are in.

Octavia wrote:
BEST ALBUM: Cato

BEST OF SHOW (Single photo): Neptune (Mockingjay)

MOST ARTISTIC (Single photo): Cato (Catching Fire)

MOST CREATIVE (Single photo): Carr (Berries)

PERSONAL FAVORITE (Single photo): Aspen (Forbidden Love)
Haymitch wrote:
BEST ALBUM: Carr

BEST OF SHOW (Single photo): Neptune - The Capitol

MOST ARTISTIC (Single photo): Carr - Mockingjay

MOST CREATIVE (Single photo): Arbor - Resourcefulness

PERSONAL FAVORITE (Single photo): Carr - Forbidden Love
Flavius wrote:
Probably too late but...

BEST ALBUM: Aspen

BEST OF SHOW (Single photo): Bread by Cato

MOST ARTISTIC (Single photo):Cave by Neptune

MOST CREATIVE (Single photo): Trap by Aspen

PERSONAL FAVORITE (Single photo): Resourceful by Quinoa
Those of you who excelled will be notified of your prizes. Thank your Sponsors for their generosity.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Can we have results that don't suck?

FWIW, thanks for the photo love, sponsors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:54 pm

wtf i put in for a move every freaking day except the one where i was on the sidelines. ugh.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Noooooo, not my Aspen. I will have vengence.

And um, why am I not on the map?
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:58 pm

maybe you are hiding?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:58 pm

And many thanks Haymitch. I am humbled by your generosity.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:01 pm

No love for my camouflage photo?

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Videoe8fa669d39811

For shame. Whatever you're drinking in the Capitol must be making y'all blind.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:03 pm

I couldn't find it.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Due to Aspen's death, a complete list of every tribute's remaining inventory will be posted tonight.
Cool. I'll finally have an accurate accounting of all my worldly possessions.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Arbor wrote:
And um, why am I not on the map?

Disconcerting, isn't it? Marvel is also not on the map.

Nice work on Clove, btw. Very fitting.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:24 pm

I might be right behind you...
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Thank you for your appreciation Sponsors, and Haymitch in particular. My "Forbidden Love" was my favorite to take as well.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 pm

TRIBUTES

Marvel (??)

Clove (B2) - poisoned and tongueless
Cato (C1)

Octave (C1)

Cordelia (B2)
Neptune (A3)

Foxface (B3)
Amp (A3)

Carr (C3)

Arbor (??)

Katniss (B2)

(district mates are emboldened)
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Ah. I thank the sponsors for their time and I'm thoroughly pleased they enjoyed my efforts.

All 3, in fact. Seems I'm the only tribute on each ballot. Maybe there will be a prize for that alone!
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Marvel wrote:
I might be right behind you...

I may need someone to keep me warm tonight.

Cato doesn't seem very willing.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Ooooh. My copy of this week's Entertainment Weekly just arrived.

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Mar092012_1197_308x396

Off to battle my kids to see who gets to read it first.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:43 pm

peeta looks very handsome.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Katniss wrote:
peeta looks very handsome.
Is that flour behind his ear?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Are we back to voting and stuff or not?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Quote :
Clove has been attacked and had her tongue cut out. She will no longer be able to post for the remainder of the game. Only "gestures".

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Middle-finger-thumb9865954
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Everyone should have their daily results now. If you think you might be owed one, hit me up.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:14 pm

I hope you enjoy the steak, Cato. Please be sure to cut it up into tiny little pieces before you eat it, though. I'd really hate for you to choke yourself to death on it.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:17 pm

That wouldn't be very much fun for the Sponsors, now would it?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Update:

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Hgmapr
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 pm

What was that Clove? I can't quite hear you.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Hunger Report

Danger: Carr, Cordelia, Foxface

Critical: Katniss

There are many ways to keep you from starvation.
Those in danger have 48 hours to combat your hunger. If you do not combat your hunger within 24 hours of being in danger, you will be escalated to critical.
Those critical have 24 hours to combat your hunger. If you don’t find a way to combat your hunger within 24 hours of being critical, you will die
Should a player die of hunger, a random player not on the hunger list will die with them.

Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 pm

INVENTORY LIST

Amp
Primary Item: Mirror Science x2. Activate this and any power used on you will turn into an allegiance see.
Backpack 1: Orange Backpack - If you have this item, you must pick a target and you will be hit with any attack meant for them tonight.
Backpack 2: Bow with no arrows. Combine this with an arrow to create a single use ranged attack.

Arbor
Primary Item: Fistful of sand. Block x 1.
Backpack 1: Empty
Token: Olive branch. As long as you have this token, the first person to attack you will fail and guard you with their life until they die.

Cato
Backpack 1: Sword, The alliance maker. Daily Lynch.
Backpack 2: First aid kit (x2) - You can heal yourself or someone who has been poisoned. If you use it on another Tribute, you will be guarded from all attacks that day.
Backpack 3: Tent (x1) - Sleeping in your tent will guard you or your target from all attacks.
Backpack 4: Dirty, half-eaten loaf of bread: Food x1
Backpack 5: Sharp Rock: (Hand-to-hand) During the game, your first hit on a target removes a random item, the second time you hit them, they die.
Backpack 6: Klondike Bar - Food x1.
Backpack 7: Spear. Single-use short-range attack.
Backpack 8: Knife. Single-use hand-to-hand attack.
Backpack 9: Black hoodie. Guard x 1.
Backpack 10: Empty

Carr
Primary Item: Thin sheet of plastic: Guard x1
Backpack 1: Two spearheads - Find a spear shaft and combine these for two short-ranged attacks.
Backpack 2: Knife. Single-use hand-to-hand attack.
Backpack 3: Fistful of sand. Block x 1.
Backpack 4: Landmine x1. Place this in a map location and the first person to enter it will lose all their items.
Token: Metal toy car. As long as you are in possession of your token, you will be able to move freely to any space on the map at the end of each day without restriction.

Clove
Primary Item: Empty
Backpack 1: Empty
Token: Poison-tipped Ring. As long as you have this token, if you are attacked while attacking another player, your attacker will fail and become poisoned instead. Each day, you must also send me a "mystery target". You will not know what this is for.

Cordelia
Primary Item: Heavy wooden shield - If self targeted, will guard against one attack. If protecting another, 50% to guard against all attacks. If using shield, you cannot move on the map today.
Backpack 1: Strip of beef: Food x1
Backpack 2: Can of Worms: Food x1
Token: Fish hook. As long as you have this token, if you perform an item search, you will find food.

Foxface
Primary Item: Weathered leather satchel. Steal items from any (short-ranged) target.
Backpack 1: Bottle opener: This will allow you to use your primary power twice today, but you'll drop the item once you've used it.
Backpack 2: Fistful of sand. Single-use block.
Backpack 3: Morphling x3: This (hand-to-hand) hallucinogenic will cause your target’s aim to go wild, potentially affecting any random player within range of their power usage.
Backpack 4: Thin shield. This will protect you from a single successful attack, but will disintegrate after it's used.
Backpack 5: Empty
Token: Bronze key. As long as you are in possession of your token, no one will be able to steal from you.

Katniss
Primary Item: Bow and three arrows: Vig with three attacks (ranged). You may fire one per day.
Backpack 1: Mockingjay x1. Send your allegiance to your target. Pick a target and your allegiance will be sent to them.
Backpack 2: Pot of stew - Food x4.
Backpack 3: Capacitor: This item will allow you to use two powers today. Once you’ve used it, it will overload and you’ll drop it.
Backpack 4: Empty

Marvel
Backpack 1: Mud x2: Camouflage yourself, remaining hidden from the daily map.
Backpack 2: Bread Loaf: Food x2
Backpack 3: Spear shaft. Combine this with a spear head to use this as a single use short-ranged attack.
Backpack 4: Thin plastic square. Single-use self-guard.
Backpack 5: Empty

Neptune
Primary Item: Net. (Short ranged) Prevents a player from moving on the map the next day.
Backpack 1: Fish. Food x1.
Backpack 2: Bear trap (x1): If attacked by an individual, it will fail and they will be caught in the trap, unable to move on the map anymore.
Backpack 3: Jabberjay - This item will allow you to send private messages to a player of your choice as long as you have it. Just let me know who you plan to use it with.
Backpack 4: Black hoodie. Guard x 1.
Backpack 5: Black hoodie. Guard x 1.
Backpack 6: Knife. Single-use hand-to-hand attack.

Octave
Primary Item:Sleeping bag x1. Using your sleeping bag will protect you or your target from a single attack.
Backpack 1: Sharp Rock: (Hand-to-hand) During the game, your first hit on a target removes a random item, the second time you hit them, they die.
Backpack 2: A stone shiv. This will give you two hand-to-hand attacks before it breaks off inside your enemy
Backpack 3: A Microchip. It is useless to you.
Backpack 4: A Brace of Coneys - Food x1
Backpack 5: Poison berries - If you possess these berries and remain until the final two, you may choose to end the game and win the game alongside your final opponent. Using these will supercede any other powers used on the final day.
Token: Dead fuse. As long as you have this token, you will receive a random item from the dead each day.

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Clove, I have medicine for you. If I dont heal you, will you die?

Thumbs up for yes, down for no.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Arbor wrote:
What was that Clove? I can't quite hear you.

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Chris20Benoit_display_image
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 pm

how can i be hungry if i have stew x 4?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Maybe they just realized how empty you are inside and figured your stomach would have gone along for the ride?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Cato wrote:

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Thumbs_up_large
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Katniss wrote:

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Eat-food
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 pm

clove, i kinda wanna kill you.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Hello remaining Tributes! Those photos you posted showed how wonderfully different you all are. Congratulations to the lucky winners. You have done a fine job of capturing the sponsors in your sights. Continue to impress the sponsors with your efforts and you shall reap the benefits.
Your simple attempts at gaining favor may allow you to survive and become the victor in the 74th annual Hunger Games. Caesar

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Cato wrote:

You should probably give her the dirty, half-eaten loaf of bread.

That would probably be the easiest thing for her to eat now.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:16 pm

But give me the Klondike Bar.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Katniss wrote:

Claudius Templesmith, in The Rules wrote:
13. Know this: Your participation level will have a direct impact on your survival. You needn’t know the exact calculations which will lead to your potential demise, but rest assured that if you aren’t posting actively in The Arena, you won’t be long for this world. We call this Hunger. During the night (read: Not at EOD, but sometime before the morning), a Hunger Report will be posted, telling you whether you are in danger of mortality. Spend two days on this report and you’ll be in CRITICAL condition. If you don’t find a way to combat hunger on the second day, you’re dead.

Also:

Clove wrote:
Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Eat-food
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Katniss wrote:
clove, i kinda wanna kill you.

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Kiss
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Oh dear. I just noticed that Cato lost his Token.

How careless of him.

I guess he had too many things to keep track of.

Like that useless sword of his.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Remaining Tributes:

The game is winding down and the time has come for you to decide what you are playing for.

As you will all remember, there are significant prizes at stake for the winner, including a considerable donation made nominally in your honor to the charity of your choice. Before you finish this day, you must determine whom you are playing for. Once you have decided, announce your choice in the arena.

And yes, the Wayne Foundation is indeed off limits. If the charity has a website, post a link so the Sponsors can see what you're fighting for.

It's nearly over. It seems only right to decide what it is you stand for.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: