The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm

Go down 
+11
kelly
Spinal
Albert B
Neptune
Celtic
SweetIrony!
s l i t h y
Dileo33
Katniss
forehead
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Caesar, I believe Carr suffers from illusions of grandeur. For him to think himself or his district is equal to the Capitol, shows his lack of respect.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

How do you intend to show the Capitol that your District is as important as they are? For years you and yours have been at the mercy of their whims. Why will winning change that?

Well, obviously we will not control the Capitol but I mean more proving that District 6 is an integral part of Panem that can give rise to successful contributors in all walks of life. Winning the Hunger Games has annually involved putting on a performance of unparalleled determination and ruthless desire for success, something that can translate beyond this desloate tundra where we've been battling. Viewers from all around the nation will be witness of what people who they regularly ignore can do, and I think that can open some eyes for those who will come after me.

Last edited by Carr on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Cato wrote:
Caesar, I believe Carr suffers from illusions of grandeur. For him to think himself or his district is equal to the Capitol, shows his lack of respect.

Some people are born to rise above their humble beginnings. Why is it wrong for Carr to want the best for his District? Not every Tribute has the advantages of growing up in the Capitol's right pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
What do you imagine your life will be like after you become the Victor?

I believe my life will be the same as before this all started.

I win, I continue to live. I don't win, I die fighting.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Arbor wrote:
I win, I continue to live. I don't win, I die fighting.

Has your experience in the arena made you question what it is you are fighting for?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Clove, do you not worry for your children being reaped into future Hunger Games?

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Four

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Grater

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Good-1
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Tell me Tributes, what is it that keeps you fighting day after day? Where does your motivation spring from?

That's easy, Corona, fish tacos and being on a boat!
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
What do you imagine your life will be like after you become the Victor?

It will be one continuous party!
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

Has your experience in the arena made you question what it is you are fighting for?

I wouldn't say that. Watching all the slaughter, the deceit, the betrayal has only re-emphasized my refusal to compromise my values. This has been the ultimate test of character, mind, body and spirit. I will be better for it on the other side, be that in death or returning home.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Neptune wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Tell me Tributes, what is it that keeps you fighting day after day? Where does your motivation spring from?

My desire to return the beautiful shores of District 4. Sun, sand, and the sea. That is where I want to be.

Neptune, you are such a handsome Tribute. Do you not worry that you will be whisked away to the Captiol for their personal pleasure?

Would they do that? Some in the capitol are only medium handsome.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Neptune wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:

My desire to return the beautiful shores of District 4. Sun, sand, and the sea. That is where I want to be.

Neptune, you are such a handsome Tribute. Do you not worry that you will be whisked away to the Captiol for their personal pleasure?

Victors are well liked, even coveted, in the Capitol.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Cordelia wrote:

*snicker*
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Cordelia wrote:

I am certain that by the time I exit this arena I will have acquired some new battle scars. That being said, it is possible that they'll just make me more rugged handsome. I apologize, Claidius. It was not of my doing.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Katniss wrote:
orgasms

Real or not real?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Katniss wrote:
orgasms

Real or not real?

this matters?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 pm

I hope Neptune hasn't used his alternate accounts identites to create more sponsors.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Real or not real?

This may have been the best damn post of the entire game. Of course it matters, Cordelia.

(Your fly is down, btw)
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Arbor wrote:
I hope Neptune hasn't used his alternate accounts identites to create more sponsors.

Considered it, but felt that would be against the spirit of these sacred games.

I'm here to win properly, with my head, beautiful as it may be, held high.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm supposed to keep y'all at bay while Claudius does something else. But it looks like y'all all are trying to GET to the bay.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Welp, I can sure as shit clear a room out. You're welcome, CLAUDIUS.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm never leaving.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Katniss wrote:
orgasms

Real or not real?

I don't fake
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:03 pm

I came home and went to feed my fish and noticed about a dozen new fish. My kids and I have already seen her have 2 babies. This is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Fv4Dk
Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 AxFx0
Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 W2iJv
Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 BbdZs
Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 YQI5x
Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 S3Qt8

Last edited by Cato on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Resize your images or suffer my wrath.

Also...I'm tied up at work and apologize for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Adjustments have been made, sir.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Yes, I just double checked. It's just in your cached images as the big size.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:39 pm

I keep refreshing and the last SpongeBob one is still gigantic, the rest are fine now.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:40 pm

I just checked imgur and I have it's settings at 600X450. Just give it a min to update. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:48 pm

See how those fish are darting left and right?

They sense my presence.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:49 pm

there are so many damn fish in there now

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Jackie took all those pictures, btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: