The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm

Go down 
+11
kelly
Spinal
Albert B
Neptune
Celtic
SweetIrony!
s l i t h y
Dileo33
Katniss
forehead
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:32 pm

What is twitter?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:37 pm

I got my partner killed on day one and never looked back. She would have been an anchor around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:42 pm

I think Snooki would do well in the Arena. I see her as that smoosh creature from the Jersey episode of South Park, hiding in the shadows and attacking men at random.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Marvel wrote:
I got my partner killed on day one and never looked back. She would have been an anchor around my neck.

I'm sure she is rooting for you from her grave.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Arbor wrote:
I think Snooki would do well in the Arena. I see her as that smoosh creature from the Jersey episode of South Park, hiding in the shadows and attacking men at random.

I disagree. Not enough pickles to keep her mouth occupied.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:51 pm

If I make it to the end alive, the first thing I would do is order a pizza. I'm hungry.

I would also offer condolences to my district partner's family.

Finally, I would write out thank you notes to the sponsors for their support and mercy.

A night out at the theater would be fun too.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Quote :
What's the first thing you are going to do if you make it out of the Arena alive?

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 215px-The_Book_of_Mormon_poster
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:01 pm

You are going to convert to Momonism? Convert others to Mormonism?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Quote :
What's the first thing you are going to do if you make it out of the Arena alive?

When I make it out of the Arena, I will mourn my fallen opponents and pray for their families. I did not take any pleasure in their demise. I simply did what was necessary to survive.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Neptune wrote:
What is twitter?

I made some edits. I hope you enjoy.

Walter Sobchak: Were you following The Dude's twitter, Donny?
The Dude: Walter...
Donny: What?
Walter Sobchak: Were you following to The Dude's twitter?
Donny: I was bowling.
Walter Sobchak: So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...
The Dude: (interrupting) Walter, Walter, what's the twitter, man?
Walter Sobchak: There's no reason - it's on the internet, dude, there's no fucking reason why these two...
Donny: Yeah, Walter, what's a twitter?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Arbor wrote:

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 ImagesqtbnANd9GcSwj8J9pbs9sdWZkUXxgaVukXq_8kqoqdJIRZRQJ_-_5ZrgiEPK4BqJhEV9

Last edited by Clove on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 pm

This cake will be served at the feast.

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 BcVgY

I will also be serving purple melon, goat cheese and apple tarts, and goose liver and puffy bread.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Clove wrote:
Arbor wrote:

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 I+agree+with+you+140+_5e0b5a253d7a334da4087a8f54ab1488

Long hair and skirts suit you.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Arbor wrote:
You are going to convert to Momonism?

Some of us already practice

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Momo-2
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:37 pm

i will never feel bad for those whom i slaughtered. it is kill or be killed. however, i will continue to help feed their families.

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:42 pm

This is Momo. He is my cat. He needs me to come home and be his human slave.

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 JmqaX
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Cato wrote:
Long hair and skirts suit you.

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Pq004553_lzn
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Cato wrote:

I hate cats. And I'm pretty sure they hate me. They are always plotting the downfall of humankind, and I simply won't stand for it.

Besides, any animal that can't swim alongside me will be left behind.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Tell me Tributes, what is it that keeps you fighting day after day? Where does your motivation spring from?
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Neptune wrote:
Cato wrote:

I hate cats. And I'm pretty sure they hate me. They are always plotting the downfall of humankind, and I simply won't stand for it.

Besides, any animal that can't swim alongside me will be left behind.

This conflicts with your choice of charity. I doubt your sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Tell me Tributes, what is it that keeps you fighting day after day? Where does your motivation spring from?

I was born to fight. If I'm not alive, my whole life to this point has been for nothing. I volunteered because I believe I could win this and I will fight till my last breath.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Pride.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

I fight for honor. I feel it is my duty to bring victory and glory to my district.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Love__Beach__Sunset__by_danicafaye-721652
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 pm

I love sunsets too, Clove.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Clove, do you fight for the love of a person or some other kind of love?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

My desire to return the beautiful shores of District 4. Sun, sand, and the sea. That is where I want to be.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Cato wrote:
I love sunsets too, Clove.

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Ar120242712226065
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Cato wrote:
This conflicts with your choice of charity. I doubt your sincerity.

My love for other animals outweighs my spite for the domesticated feline creatures.

Besides, just because I dont want them by my side doesn't mean I want them to suffer at the hands of others. I wish them a perfectly peaceful and happy life. Way over there --->
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Clove, do you fight for the love of a person or some other kind of love?

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 LoveofFamily
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 pm

What do you imagine your life will be like after you become the Victor?
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Clove, do you not worry for your children being reaped into future Hunger Games?
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Neptune wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:

My desire to return the beautiful shores of District 4. Sun, sand, and the sea. That is where I want to be.

Neptune, you are such a handsome Tribute. Do you not worry that you will be whisked away to the Captiol for their personal pleasure?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

I picture a world where District 6 is no longer considered the middleman of Panem - a place you have to go through just to get where you (or your things) are going, but a gem of the nation where the skills and opportunities for the children know no bounds and can contribute their own creations or talents to the glory of Panem. No longer just moving the fruits of others' labor from Point A to Point B. People AND their goods will stop here...because there is nowhere else they would rather end up.

I believe that can happen. I believe it starts with me...and that is why I will not be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

orgasms
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
Neptune, you are such a handsome Tribute. Do you not worry that you will be whisked away to the Captiol for their personal pleasure?

I will fulfill my duty and parade this face throughout the Capitol as needed. But my mind and my heart will remain in District 4. And, one day, I will return to those glorious shores. I have no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

I imagine a life where I have children of my own with a woman I love. I will raise them to be strong in heart and courage. They will be a greater champion than myself and some day they shall have the opportunity to make their District proud, as I intend to do.

I wish for no luxuries for me alone, but for no one in my district to sleep with hungry stomachs or cracked lips which are weathered from thirst.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Octave wrote:

I regret that I did this every second of every day that I am alive. I vowed to avenge Cable's death and I will. I just don't know the best way to honor Cable and his memory and his family. And his District. Yes, his district. I can't return to District 3. I can't be the Victor and face his family. And see them every day and be reminded every day of what I did.

Thank you, Caesar. Thank you for letting me get this out in the open. I feel so ashamed. So horrible.

I'm so sorry, Cable. I know one day we will meet again, and I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me.

The Hunger Games have a way of turning us into the people we don't see when we look in the mirror. You are not the only tribute to sacrifice your District mate in the history of the Hunger Games. You must overcome your feelings if you hope to become the Victor.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Carr wrote:

I believe that can happen. I believe it starts with me...and that is why I will not be stopped.

How do you intend to show the Capitol that your District is as important as they are? For years you and yours have been at the mercy of their whims. Why will winning change that?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

I hope that I will inspire others to rise up and achieve what they wish for themselves, be it Games-related or in other parts of life. Children growing up in District 6 or, eventually, anywhere can look to me and my story for guidance - with myself available to them for specifics when possible. I would do service to pay back the Sponsors who believed in me and show them my eternal gratitude.

And hopefully a cushy job as the color guy on future Games broadcasts.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

The Hunger Games have a way of turning us into the people we don't see when we look in the mirror. You are not the only tribute to sacrifice your District mate in the history of the Hunger Games. You must overcome your feelings if you hope to become the Victor.

Oh, Cesar.

Serving as Octave's therapist now? That alone tells the rest of us Tributes that he isn't fit to compete!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm   Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Six - The Calm After the Firestorm
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: