The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition

Go down 
+7
Poppycox88
Moses
s l i t h y
Albert B
forehead
Emlyn
Poker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Emlyn wrote:
Poppycox88 wrote:
Way before your time on the board I was the guy they made fun of for being so young. Even Emlyn (who's only slightly older or even possibly younger) made fun of me for my age.

I did. I'm slightly older. I don't remember your birthday (August?) but I remember noting that I'm older than you (by very little). Remember when we used to deny your claims that you're a guy? Good times.

September 7th
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Wow Spinal is very good with birthdays lol

I have a horrible memory about everything almost.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Poppycox88 wrote:
Ha yeah those were great times, nothing like defending your gender to bring people together.

My birthday is in September so yeah you're a bit older than me but we're all way older than Forehead right? That little whippersnapper!

Even Rocco is older than me, I think. Sad

We need new people.

23 is still pretty young though.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Are you sure Rocco is older than you? I could have sworn he was 18, or maybe that was Leprechaun? Who was the one that posted pictures of his penis in the LOW thread back on the old old board? Whoever that was (I'm thinking Leprechaun) he's younger than you I think.

23 isn't young at all Forehead. I've seen things.....THINGS I TELL YA!
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Poppycox88 wrote:
Could you explain how you saw it as a rehash? I don't really see too many similarities in the two romances. I guess you could say that both were about guys pining for girls they could never have (Jean since she was with Cyclops and Rogue because of her power) but I can't think of anything else.

That is what I mean, at the time it was still the Logan/Jean stuff and then they introduce Gambit doing the same with Rogue and to me it didn't fit. IMO he was brought in to lure a new generation of readers, which he did. I just didn't see him bring anything new/needed to the team.

Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 pm

He provided the stories with a love interest for Rogue though which in the long run helped flesh out her character yeah? I guess it could have been anyone but Gambit did fit pretty well with Rogue and I couldn't see her really connecting in the same way with any of the other men at that time. Plus he has a cool power which allowed me to come up with the "if whoever you target uses their power that night they will die" power in mafia games which is one of my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 am

Poppycox88 wrote:
Are you sure Rocco is older than you? I could have sworn he was 18, or maybe that was Leprechaun?

Both, I think.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:23 am

Poker wrote:

Astonishing X-Men 1 through 24 plus Giant Sized Astonishing X-Men #1. All Joss Whedon and it helps you catch up with the Kitty Pryde and Colossus stuff.

It really is a MUST READ. I'm asking you to trust me and just do it.

You will thank me for it when you're done. You don't have to, but you probably will anyway. sunny

That run is very good. Highly recommend it.

Poker wrote:
I do like Fantomex more than I do Gambit.

There. I said it.

Gambit has never grown on me.

I really never liked Gambit either. He just never did anything for me.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:58 am

Lady Shyka wrote:
forehead wrote:
Hmm, Joss Whedon...would you all hate me if I said that I thought the pilot of Firefly was distinctly average?
No....but I will smite you.

Poker wrote:
I would not blame you. I'm not a Brown coat.
and you.

I really hate this "infamy" thing. Especially when it's only shared by the regents. It's a lame popularity thing. Thanks for dragging me back to Junior High.

I haven't watched much Firefly and certainly not in order.

Only significant amount I watched was the Serenity movie. It wasn't bad.

As far as other stuff Joss has done, I liked Buffy and Angel, Read the Season 8 comic series and I'm looking forward to Avengers very much.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 am

forehead wrote:
edit: yas, I'm the villain of the board. Me and Poker will be the heel team of the new mafiatache board.

I have more negative Infamy. I'm Dr. Doom and you're...Stilt Man.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:08 am

forehead wrote:

We need new people.

You're the youngest? You're our board ward. lol

Now put on these shorts and pixie boots. You have to face Killer Croc in twenty.

Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:27 am

Poker wrote:
Lady Shyka wrote:
forehead wrote:
Hmm, Joss Whedon...would you all hate me if I said that I thought the pilot of Firefly was distinctly average?
No....but I will smite you.

Poker wrote:
I would not blame you. I'm not a Brown coat.
and you.

I really hate this "infamy" thing. Especially when it's only shared by the regents. It's a lame popularity thing. Thanks for dragging me back to Junior High.

I haven't watched much Firefly and certainly not in order.

Only significant amount I watched was the Serenity movie. It wasn't bad.

As far as other stuff Joss has done, I liked Buffy and Angel, Read the Season 8 comic series and I'm looking forward to Avengers very much.

Yeah, I saw the film and it was alright. The pilot was very average. I have no enthusiasm to keep going.

He better not fuck up Avengers, that's all I'm saying.

Poker wrote:
forehead wrote:
edit: yas, I'm the villain of the board. Me and Poker will be the heel team of the new mafiatache board.

I have more negative Infamy. I'm Dr. Doom and you're...Stilt Man.

You had to pick the best villain going, didn't you? You couldn't have picked any other villain for you to be Mad While Stilt Man seems pretty lame(I had to google him), I don't think he seems all that bad. Certainly not the villain equivalent of Howard the Duck, which is what I was expecting.

Poker wrote:
forehead wrote:

We need new people.

You're the youngest? You're our board ward. lol

Now put on these shorts and pixie boots. You have to face Killer Croc in twenty.

I'm fairly sure, it's because you're all a bunch of oldies Sad I'm in the middle in my other board with the youngest being about 15!
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:10 am

Get off my lawn, Stilt Man!

The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Shakefist
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:48 am

Dr. Nemesis is cool. His battle cry is, "I'll put my science in you!"

He's cool because he's smart and funny and condescending and he's not all, "Grr snikt rargh pain emotion sadness misunderstood."

He's just a jackass and he's smart enough to know that, but smart enough to also know that the X-Men need him, so he's just keeping it real.

And this is more scattered and coxxy-sounding (stream of consciousness) than usual because I'm on a work call and trying to talk about consolidating financial documents while also having a more important conversation about comic characters.

Gambit is meh. He's Wolverine with a cajun accent, and he's never been developed much beyond that.

I've only been introduced to Fantomex through X-Force. No idea who he was before that. He's okay in that book. He's also condescending and superior. He and Doc should get along. Or end up killing each other.

Favorite X-Men right now (as in how they are currently being written):
1. Wolverine (never cared for him, but Jason Aaron writes him well.)
2. Dr. Nemesis (seriously coxxy, read X-Club.)
3. Broo!
4. Angel (always a favorite. Flighty, no memory Angel is fun.)
5. Emma Frost
5. Hope Summers - These are tied, because my enjoyment has been largely tied to their recent interactions with one another.
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:51 am

Also, I'm older than both of you, so I can condescend you all I want and I'm right and you're wrong and I'm the Dr. Nemesis of this board.

The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 2119308-dr.nemesis_laboratory_of_science_x_club_1

The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYVqchBg3jITgwbGUvBxlTzwUPhYToeBf0M068h9xnus4dQIXaTMBZ6-TWWw

Dr. Nemesis is riding a mutated hammerhead shark, SO FUCK YOU!
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:55 am

Moses wrote:
I've only been introduced to Fantomex through X-Force. No idea who he was before that.

That's the first time I've encountered him and Dr Nemesis(well Nemesis in the other X-books. It's maybe the new and exciting factor, but I like them. Perhaps I'll grow out of it when I've read up to where you have.

edit: what's the quote in the second image? Too small to see.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:59 am

How does anyone hate Gambit? Geez. I mean, the Taylor Kitsch version, sure. But classic Gambit? The guy who started out throwing kinetically charged fish hooks?
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 am

forehead wrote:
Moses wrote:
I've only been introduced to Fantomex through X-Force. No idea who he was before that.

That's the first time I've encountered him and Dr Nemesis(well Nemesis in the other X-books. It's maybe the new and exciting factor, but I like them. Perhaps I'll grow out of it when I've read up to where you have.

It says, "I'm riding a mutated hammerhead shark, SO FUCK YOU!"

... I couldn't find a bigger image. I think he's yelling, "Science, HOOO!"

ETA: That's right. Looked it up on my own version.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:35 am

I love Fantomex's interaction with Gambit when they are trying to survive the Celestial Drones in issue 13.

Gambit asks for suggestions on how they will survive this, to which Fantomex answers:
Quote :
Guns instead of cards, perhaps?

I'm sure you thought the playing cards were a cute idea. "Oh, look at me, I'm such a roguish anti-hero, I toss around playing cards."
I'd wager you have an eight ball tattooed somewhere too.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:52 am

jon_bad. wrote:
How does anyone hate Gambit? Geez. I mean, the Taylor Kitsch version, sure. But classic Gambit? The guy who started out throwing kinetically charged fish hooks?

Gambit in the 90s animated series is one helluva badass.

Moses wrote:
forehead wrote:
Moses wrote:

It says, "I'm riding a mutated hammerhead shark, SO FUCK YOU!"

... I couldn't find a bigger image. I think he's yelling, "Science, HOOO!"

ETA: That's right. Looked it up on my own version.

Both are acceptable.

Poker wrote:
I love Fantomex's interaction with Gambit when they are trying to survive the Celestial Drones in issue 13.

Gambit asks for suggestions on how they will survive this, to which Fantomex answers:
Quote :
Guns instead of cards, perhaps?

I'm sure you thought the playing cards were a cute idea. "Oh, look at me, I'm such a roguish anti-hero, I toss around playing cards."
I'd wager you have an eight ball tattooed somewhere too.

Love it.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:56 am

forehead wrote:
Gambit in the 90s animated series is one helluva badass.

You'd better believe it, petit.

Maybe it's because I grew up in the south...but I always loved Gambit. But I guess I really do have a soft spot for that 90s core group.

Blue: Cyclops, Wolverine, Gambit, Jubilee, Beast, Psylocke and Rogue
Gold: Storm, Bishop, Archangel, Jean Grey, Colossus and Iceman
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:03 am

Colossus was a fave, but now he's all Juggernauty and dumb.

Gambit was only ever cool in the TV show. Like, right now, he's relegated to just following Rogue around in X-Men Legacy. I can't remember him doing, literally, anything else.

Maybe X-Men Legacy just sucks.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:43 am

Isn't Magneto like...85? Why is Rogue getting up on that?
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 am

jon_bad. wrote:
Isn't Magneto like...85? Why is Rogue getting up on that?

Oldest ride, longest line.

WOOOOO.(there's no fucking wrestling thread here so you're getting it elsewhere!)

Maybe she likes the control of metal?

edit: fucking blue background.

WHITE TEXT, Y U NO INVISIBLE?!?
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Everyone but Emlyn and Jon are insane in this group. Although Poker is more level headed than everyone else...Okay so just Moses and Forehead.

Also fuck X-Club I got enough of Dr. boring during the stuff with the humans trying to kill all the mutants and putting up that giant barrier (what was that one called again?). He was lame then and I'm sure he's just as lame now.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 pm

You gotta go back to old school spoilers, Forehead.

Spoilers wrote:
Put 'em in a quote box!
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 pm

you wish you could be in X-Club.

Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Sell me on it Moses. Why is it worth picking up when there's already a billion comics out there and Wolverine and the X-Men is giving me my X fix right now.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Poppycox88 wrote:
Everyone but Emlyn and Jon are insane in this group. Although Poker is more level headed than everyone else...Okay so just Moses and Forehead.

Also fuck X-Club I got enough of Dr. boring during the stuff with the humans trying to kill all the mutants and putting up that giant barrier (what was that one called again?). He was lame then and I'm sure he's just as lame now.

Fine then, me and Moses will start the heel tag team.

(god dammit I'm not a singles competitor!)

jon_bad. wrote:

Spoilers wrote:
Put 'em in a quote box!

Someone did do a spoiler elsewhere. I don't want you to know the text is there though. No one is supposed to know I'm secretly longing for a wrestling thread. Only Poppy would get the reference anyway(well maybe others after the "WOOO")

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 pm

jon_bad. wrote:

Spoilers wrote:
Put 'em in a quote box!

I think he wanted to hide it so no one really knew it was there.

Your way just calls attention to it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Poppycox88 wrote:
Sell me on it Moses. Why is it worth picking up when there's already a billion comics out there and Wolverine and the X-Men is giving me my X fix right now.

The writer, Simon Spurrier (who I had only read once before, in a Silver Surfer mini (In Thy Name, maybe? It was bad), and I thought he was awful), is really nailing a fun chemistry within the group. Dr. Rao is great as the "sensible" one, Madison Jeffries is losing is mind and trying to have sex with machines, Danger is running amok, and Dr. Nemesis is doing all of the grunt work, but proclaiming he is punching people in the name of science.

It's a lot of fun, non-typical X-Men fare. They're solving problems with science, rather than snikt snikt.

C'mon, it's five issues, and I think 4 are already out. I was sold, I think, by the second one, but maybe earlier than that. The shark image I posted was from #3, which is the one that convinced me to rave about it.

Wolverine and the X-Men is fairly non-typical X stuff. So is this.

Last edited by Moses on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm

See, Slithy knows.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Last edited by s l i t h y on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:24 pm

What's wrong with 0 text?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Did you guys forget about that? I guess you did!
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Sorry Moses sounds boring.

Forehead I just made a thread for wrestling.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 pm

woah.

no 3 drink minimum here?

niiiice
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:26 pm

I think I'll just make all of my posts this way from now on.
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Who is in Florida? I need someone to punch Coxxy, then yell in his face it was in the name of science.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Sorry man but Dr. Rao was also boring when I read about her and Danger is an abomination that I will never accept. Maybe when it comes out in trade form I'll give it a look but only if it's under $15 on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Stupid double post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition   The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leaque of Extraordinary Comic Fans: MGH Edition
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next