The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter

Go down 
+18
forehead
ASKEWD
Gargoyle Geek
Lorene
new bird
Foxface
Katniss
Spinal
Albert B
Ana
Rue
SweetIrony!
Lady Shyka
Celtic
Poker
s l i t h y
Dileo33
bad_jon.
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Besides, Marvel, when I thought we had no chance at it, I was rooting for you. Carr did really well too, but I was mad at him for not helping me when I was poisoned. As long as none of the super quiet people won, I woulda been happy.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Apparently not, Poker. Now why don't you tell me just what the hell earned a near-constant 5 days (and now 6 with that swipe) of your wrath?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Aw, thanks.

I encouraged wacky theories because I had to try to get tributes to do things other than kill me. I was a sitting duck for a while.

P.S. I have an extra strong reaction to "stupid" because I already felt stupid and my father called me stupid a lot growing up. And the whole theme of the powerful Capitol forcing us to humiliate ourselves and kill each other was way too similar to what I'm going through at work right now. This game almost put me into counseling.

But I said it before and I'll reaffirm it now, very well designed game. I haven't cared about a game this much in a long time. A+++, would play again.

I could see everyone's wheels turning and understood certain motivations...but like I said. I wanted someone...anyone...to hit a pup. Just to prove they could die.

Well, I do apologize for making you feel stupid. I was feeling pretty stupid. I knew going into this game that getting it down to a single winner might be impossible. That's why I included the berries and the pairs. Just to give myself some leeway. But I didn't anticipate it being this rough. I had planned for the sponsors to play a bigger role in determining overall popularity (hence the anonymity) based on gameplay and helping to "pick" the winner, but a lot of that got flushed because the sponsors just weren't as attentive as I'm hoped for. Sorry the game stressed you out, but that was kinda my goal.

I'm really glad you played and I'm happy to hear you cared about it. Thanks for the feedback!
I really do appreciate you running it and how much went into it. I'm sorry I'm lashing out, everyone. I should have not typed anything right away when I was still freshly disappointed about losing. I will go into counseling and try to learn how to be more mature.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Carr wrote:
Nothing to do with them, everything to do with the results.

I completely disagree. These results were consistent with the rest of the game. I kept asking Shyka and ROLL TIDE! if I was being too vague about the Mutts and they both agreed that it had been made clear they could win the game. I shouldn't have to explain anything more than that about an independent team for you to take them seriously. Attacks failed on Cato, but people kept attacking. But Poker mentioned being invincible and it seemed to stick.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Carr wrote:
Apparently not, Poker. Now why don't you tell me just what the hell earned a near-constant 5 days (and now 6 with that swipe) of your wrath?

I did wonder about that. I just gave in and went with it since I didn't care who died as long as the numbers got smaller. I DID think that since the other players had stated they had no weapons, they'd have more guards than you did, hence my focus there. I also wanted to concentrate on taking out the talky ones since I figured that y'all would take out the quiet ones.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Carr wrote:
Nothing to do with them, everything to do with the results.

I completely disagree. These results were consistent with the rest of the game.

I'm just telling you that, for me, I took nothing they said as having truth to it - why would I? they were out to kill us.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Marvel wrote:
WHO GETS THE GIFT CERTIFICATE.

They all won and there were always plans for all of them to win. They will all be rewarded.

Even Graham.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Carr wrote:
Yeah, the game overall was great and more engaging/fun than I've had in one in a while.

Thank you. I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Marvel wrote:
WHO GETS THE GIFT CERTIFICATE.

They all won and there were always plans for all of them to win. They will all be rewarded.

Even Graham.

LOL where DID Graham disappear to? He lobbied to come back in and then disappeared. I felt so much pressure to make sure I was around after I'd taken the spot from Peeta.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Marvel wrote:
I really do appreciate you running it and how much went into it. I'm sorry I'm lashing out, everyone. I should have not typed anything right away when I was still freshly disappointed about losing. I will go into counseling and try to learn how to be more mature.

We can be counseling. I've got all the time and patience in the world today.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Carr wrote:

Man, you seemed like the toughest of the bunch, it was just starting at the top and working down.

When you didn't die, it seemed like the right decision.

I certainly didn't start out to make it personal.

Also, I did ask for ideas for lynches.

I was crabby the day after the lynch failed, which accounts for my attitude then, but no other day did I ever make it personal.

It's hard today hearing we didn't do anything, but had a win handed to us. I get that it sucks to lose to the Mutts and I respect that feeling, but we did actively work toward it.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Marvel wrote:

We can be counseling. I've got all the time and patience in the world today.
You probably shouldn't have to listen to me whine when you have a sick child to deal with.

Also, I take back most of what I said about the mutts except for graham.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
It's hard today hearing we didn't do anything, but had a win handed to us. I get that it sucks to lose to the Mutts and I respect that feeling, but we did actively work toward it.

I don't feel like the Mutt win was cheap at all. The odds were stacked way against you and I'm going to keep repeating that I'm shocked you ALL survived to the end. I expected at least one to die.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Mutt2 wrote:

This. I try putting myself on the other side and do know I'd probably be frustrated by the mechanic as well. But not even knowing our own defenses, I figured at least a double shot would have been attempted to see if it worked. Laying low and skating by was the only viable tactic I could see that we had, so I went with it.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Also, this game gave me the great idea to take some rabid wolves in and release them at work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

Mutt3 wrote:
LOL where DID Graham disappear to? He lobbied to come back in and then disappeared. I felt so much pressure to make sure I was around after I'd taken the spot from Peeta.

Jerk took my spot, then disappears. Bullshit!

(jk)

Jon, ROLL TIDE! & Shyka: Great game. Thanks for running it.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Marvel wrote:
You probably shouldn't have to listen to me whine when you have a sick child to deal with.

Also, I take back most of what I said about the mutts except for graham.

She and mom have been asleep for hours. But yeah, I'll vanish once they need me again. Which is why I'm over-posting now,

I understand the disappointment around the Mutts. Mainly because I never expected it myself. But I stand behind the design.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Marvel wrote:
Also, this game gave me the great idea to take some rabid wolves in and release them at work tomorrow.

Exalt.

Leave the bow and arrow at home, though.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Marvel wrote:

Sounds like a good idea to me.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

Now, where is Caesar?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Everyone should have access to everything except the Gamemakers board now. I figured I'd wait until I heard from the other two before I unlocked it.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Who is Caesar? And you Quinoa? Can we get a list of who everyone was now?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Now, where is Caesar?

I just said she was sleeping. Pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Now, where is Caesar?

She and mom have been asleep for hours.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Marvel wrote:

I'd love a full list. I know several of them, but even of the ones I know, I keep forgetting half of them.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Holy crap - sponsor board chatter bonanza! I loved that Sponsor aspect of things and almost wish I'd gone that route just because I rarely have gotten to outwardly taunt the entire field. Seemed like a lot of fun and people really played it up, kudos for that.

Who was Octavia then? My hunch was A-N-A but she was a Mutt so quien es?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Octavia was Lor ene. Bluelavia was Shim el. Caesar was Jon's wife.

Heh some names have been getting through now, but apparently not those.

Last edited by Mutt3 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Now, where is Caesar?

I just said she was sleeping. Pay attention.

Ok. If I have to spell it out...

I have a promise to keep....

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Marvel wrote:

I forgot they had no idea who the sponsors were.

Surprise. Jon's wife was Caesar.

Smile

She likes to talk about her panties for some reason.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 pm

It's taking forever to turn off all the censoring, so I;ll get you a list soon.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Mutt3 wrote:
Marvel wrote:

I'd love a full list. I know several of them, but even of the ones I know, I keep forgetting half of them.

Post your list for us?

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:49 pm

It's taking forever to turn off all the censoring, so I;ll get you a list soon.

Oh right. A N A 's list would just be a bunch of My Crotch and My Frozen Crotch's wouldn't it?

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Mutt2 wrote:
Mutt3 wrote:
Marvel wrote:

Post your list for us?

Oh, the one from the Mutt board? That I can do. If I had a full list of the players, I can fill in a good amount of them from memory. I was amazed looking back at the mutt board how long it took for everyone to figure out that Octave was Sl ithy.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Mutt2 wrote:

Surprise. Jon's wife was Caesar.

Smile

That's awesome! I hope she sticks around - you other sponsors and dead people had better have been entertaining

ETA: Also thank you for your generosity during the game Smile

Last edited by Carr on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm

I was really impressed by Lauryn.

Fantastic work!

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:52 pm

The dead:

Glimmer - We eba
Gimp - APP
Peeta - As kewd
Thresh - SK
Holden - Pop py
Rue - Gra ham
Cable
Claire - Poker
Quinoa - Gar goyle
Raile - A na
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:52 pm

That's all I had filled in there, but it's obviously not a full list.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Jon, kellly, Penny, Jons better half... thanks to all for the game. Very excellent.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Who was Spi-n-al?

I seriously thought he, not Je-nn-ie was Cato for at least two whole days.

Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Amp of course was Dead-Pool...who I killed (well, helped kill). Sorry man, wanted to get a shot off and had to pick between only two other people in the square I was actually in*.

*My main ability from the jump was to post a decoy in one square on the map while actually being somewhere else. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:56 pm

District 1 - Glimmer - weeba
District 1 - Marvel - SI!
District 2 - Clove - Spinal
District 2 - Cato - Jennie
District 3 - Cable - Rain
District 3 - Octave - Slithy (billy)
District 4 - Cordelia - Albert?
District 4 - Neptune - LO
District 5 - Foxface - Don_Bello
District 5 - Amp - DP
District 6 - Raile - Ana
District 6 - Carr - Celtic
District 7 - Arbor - Dileo33
District 7 - Aspen - Forehead
District 8 - Rush - Rocco
District 8 - Aramid - Lep
District 9 - Holden - Poppy
District 9 - Quinoa - Gargoyle Geek
District 10 - Claire - Poker
District 10 - Gimp - APP
District 11 - Rue - Graham
District 11 - Thresh - SK
District 12 - Katniss - drena
District 12 - Peeta - ASKEWD

Filled in what I (think I) can remember. Still a few I'm unsure on.

Last edited by Mutt3 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Katniss was Dr-e-na.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter   The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Days - Lambs to the Slaughter
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next