The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Seven - The Feast

Go down 
+11
Talos
kelly
Albert B
Foxface
Celtic
Lady Shyka
Katniss
Neptune
Spinal
Jennie
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:55 am

Octave wrote:
Cato wrote:
Does anyone else find it interesting that someone had an item meant for someone to have when the game was down to 2 people but now we lost all our items? I think the lack of bloodshed has annoyed the spectators.
I don't find it interesting in the least.

I had enough items to bring you to your knees. You should thank the capitol for leveling the playing field for you.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:56 am

Seneca Crane wrote:

Cato, she sounds like a real peach. I bet she would hate my beard.

Beards do not make the man, the man makes the beard. If she can hold love for The Hulk, surely there is room in her heart for you.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 am

Carr wrote:
So Octave, all that talk about the block and offensive on Cato...then you actually do neither? Don't think that went unnoticed.
I did what I said I would do: I attacked Cato with the stone shiv (my item use) and I guarded myself with the sleeping bag (my primary power). Also, I remained in C1.

That is all I could do.

Apparently, others were able to do more.

I hope it didn't escape your notice that you had a block and didn't use it on Cato.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:59 am

Angelina Jolie could survive.
Ben Affleck and Matt Damon as a team.
As much as I hate her, Lindsey Lohan would last til the near the end.
Owen Wilson would do surprisingly well.

And even though not real celebrities, Coral and CT would take the whole thing as a team.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 am

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Wrong thread, jinglebell.

How demoralizing. Actual punishment should be doled out, not just admonishment.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 am

Marvel wrote:

She already looks hungry.

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Angelina-jolie-620_2151514b

Last edited by Claudius Templesmith on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 am

Octave wrote:

Perhaps you should be punished for continually estimating that all the facts of the game are yours to be known.

We are the parents, you are the children. Let us do the parenting.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:05 am

Marvel wrote:

She already looks hungry.
Right, she's been training for this.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 am

Neptune wrote:
Also, I'd really like to understand the whole range issue on weapons. I shared a box with Amp yesterday, and I didn't attack him. Yet he got hit twice. I'll assume Marvel was hidden in the box, as someone speculated earlier, and was responsible for one. Who did the other? Katniss, was it your bow?

Ooh la la. What do we have here.

Since everything was out in the open and there were no secrets, I'm sure we'll be able to narrow down who did what to whom. And, possibly more important, who didn't do anything.

btw, who did you decide to communicate privately with?

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 am

Marvel wrote:
And even though not real celebrities, Coral and CT would take the whole thing as a team.

What an unfair pairing!

(I'd love to see them go up against Landon and J-e-n-n. Physical strength vs. Physical strength. Crazy fiery passion vs. Crazy fiery passion. MTV DO THIS).
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:12 am

Arbor wrote:
I tossed my sand in Cato's face yesterday. Since Cato had 100 million items, i'm thinking at least one of them was blocked. I had no control over which one.

Thanks, Arbor.

I guess my fault was in assuming I was only allowed one action from the list of 6 (steal, use an item, protect an item, etc.). I didn't realize I could use all my items at the same time if I so desired.

fml
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:14 am

You can't - a couple days ago I wanted to both use an item and a gift from the sponsors and was told that both could not happen
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:15 am

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 am

Neptune wrote:
Marvel wrote:

What an unfair pairing!

(I'd love to see them go up against Landon and J-e-n-n. Physical strength vs. Physical strength. Crazy fiery passion vs. Crazy fiery passion. MTV DO THIS).
This is destiny.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:17 am

Seneca Crane wrote:
With the "search" above (next to memberlist), you can kinda search like the old old VA board, but it's not perfect.
I can't find the memberlist, much less a search button.

We must not have the rights to access that page.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 am

I'm getting out of the shower and John pops in the bathroom and says, "Do girls ever stand like this?"

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 VFhjq

I looked at him and immediately knew he was doing the Angelina. Then I asked, "Were you just doing that in front of the bedroom mirror?"

John: "No...........................................Yes"

*laughter ensues*

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 am

Marvel wrote:
Seneca Crane wrote:
With the "search" above (next to memberlist), you can kinda search like the old old VA board, but it's not perfect.
ty!

Did you get it to work? I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 am

Most of the site functionality is turned off for Tributes. You need only see what you can see.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:23 am

Octave wrote:
Marvel wrote:
Seneca Crane wrote:
ty!

Did you get it to work? I can't find it.
No, but I wanted people to think that I did so that they'd feel demoralized and distracted from the game when they couldn't find it. olol
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:24 am

I feel like the Arena is taking its toll on Marvel's sanity. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 am

Ok, I admit I couldn't remember which of Octave or Arbor was the planned block on Cato - so it was Arbor. Still, the question remains what the hell happened.

Are Cato and Clove the only pair left? Because if so the rest of us need to focus ALL our resources there today.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:31 am

Neptune and Cordelia are left too and they are much easier to kill off. If you focused everything on us, you will be picked off by them and they'll just walk away with the victory.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:31 am

My sanity has been in question for a while now, I just haven't had the time to show you until today. I took a sick day.

The similarities between my job and the actual Hunger Games is wearing on me. Maybe fate meant for this game to prepare me for the final battles at work.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:33 am

Carr wrote:

Are Cato and Clove the only pair left? Because if so the rest of us need to focus ALL our resources there today.
I agree with this even though they're not the final pair.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:36 am

Seneca Crane wrote:
You can win my affections, Marvel. I am currently affection-less.
What am I, chopped liver?

~:3

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Elephant1

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Elephant2

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Pink_elephant-108
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 am

Marvel wrote:
My sanity has been in question for a while now, I just haven't had the time to show you until today. I took a sick day.

The similarities between my job and the actual Hunger Games is wearing on me. Maybe fate meant for this game to prepare me for the final battles at work.

I feel compelled to keep twittering just to keep you occupied over your sick day.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:38 am

Cato wrote:
Neptune and Cordelia are left too and they are much easier to kill off. If you focused everything on us, you will be picked off by them and they'll just walk away with the victory.

If they're easier to kill then we need to worry about them less going forward. You can't talk your way out of this.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:39 am

As of last night at midnight, only three sponsors had correctly signed up for the board and identified their Tribute of choice. This is a grave disappointment.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:40 am

Seneca Crane wrote:
Was there anyone in the book who didn't want anyone to die ever?

Octave.

And Katniss, perhaps?

But definitely Octave.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:43 am

I feel compelled to keep twittering just to keep you occupied over your sick day.
Unfortunately I still have to do some work. Taking a sick day just means I get to do it from home without having to answer the phone every five minutes.

Which reminds me, I need to change my vm outgoing message.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 am

hey i have been thinking. lets all kill cato. he can't possibly have enough blocks on him at this point.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 am

I imagined Cato looking more like Karofsky from Glee and less like Peter Pan.

Same here. After seeing who is playing Thresh I wish he had a bigger role.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

Agreed, maybe they decided youngish brutish boys/men can't really act? Or they decided that the actors chosen to defeat a youngish brutish looking boy/man were unbelievable in such a scenario?
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:46 am

Katniss wrote:
hey i have been thinking. lets all kill cato. he can't possibly have enough blocks on him at this point.
I like this idea, but we may need to wait until tomorrow. I would imagine that Cato won the immunity for today.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 am

Maybe I'll finally be able to finish this book today. When's the movie come out?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:48 am

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

Agreed, maybe they decided youngish brutish boys/men can't really act? Or they decided that the actors chosen to defeat a youngish brutish looking boy/man were unbelievable in such a scenario?

I have no idea, but I feel like he's going to be too busy modeling Abercrombie and Fitch's spring fashions to be menacing.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:49 am

Marvel wrote:
Maybe I'll finally be able to finish this book today. When's the movie come out?

March 23.

Tickets on sale now.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:49 am

Well, I think we know who the Sponsor Kill will be in the write-up tonight.

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:55 am

Octave wrote:

Perhaps you should be punished for continually estimating that all the facts of the game are yours to be known.

We are the parents, you are the children. Let us do the parenting.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:55 am

Accelerated days are always controversial.

In a game like this, where it is simply less crucial to hold discussion in the main thread, it does, however, seem more appealing. After Day Seven, what are the remaining Tributes' thoughts on moving things a little faster? What is most ideal?
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 am

If I am declared winner, would it be possible to have a donation of $50 be made to Invisible Children instead of the TG gift card?

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:58 am

Accelerated days are always controversial.

In a game like this, where it is simply less crucial to hold discussion in the main thread, it does, however, seem more appealing. After Day Seven, what are the remaining Tributes' thoughts on moving things a little faster? What is most ideal?

I'm ok with it if Clove is ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Seven - The Feast
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: