The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Seven - The Feast

Go down 
+11
Talos
kelly
Albert B
Foxface
Celtic
Lady Shyka
Katniss
Neptune
Spinal
Jennie
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Better than digging the grave of a "friend".

Neptune wrote:
To the rest of you....what the Dickens! Amp was a worthy Tribute and his artistic renderings were legendary. This arena is a cold and drab place. The light and warm that Amp brought should have been cherished, if just for a little longer. I'll miss you, friend.
Your words ring hollow, friend.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Neptune wrote:
Digging your own grave?

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Neptune320nph
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 pm

District 4 welcomes all of you. Please walk this way and I'll show you to your rooms for this stay:

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Maldives
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Cato wrote:
I thought S I was Octavia.
No, I am Octave.

(And so is my wife.)

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Oh, Clove, you know as much as you say. Nothing.

I have formed my own society and have organized a beautiful memorial reef for the remains of all the District 4 fallen.

You should check it out, it really is quite nice:

http://www.neptunesociety.com/memorial-reef/

(and not far from my house)
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Cato wrote:
just remember: everyone busy attacking Clove and I will be vulnerable to attack, themselves. Why gain an item when you can eliminate an opponent you'll need to face later?

But if we don't take at least one of you out, then you'll win even sooner. Besides, we're too old to fall for some scary tale of boogeymen coming after us as a distraction.

So in short, I refer back to my previous statement that

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Jules-Winnfield
"...your ass ain't talkin' your way out of this."

(also another good celebrity answer)
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Carr wrote:
Well nobody was near me and as everyone saw I only have short-range weapons, so I guarded myself. If I knew Arbor was going to flake out I would have happily used a block for the cause.
Interesting. You could easily have done both. The thin sheet of plastic was your primary item. You could also have thrown your sand. I'm assuming now you did. Just not at Cato.

Didn't Cato use the Jabberjay to communicate with you in the early days of the game?

I know she posted her notes here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Ah, yes, here they are: (Page 4 of Day 6)

Quote :
District 6 - Carr ally of Cato's failed lynch by other alliance day 2, failed attack day 2, guarded from village lynch day 2, attack day 2, and poison day 2,

So you owed Cato, didn't you Carr?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:32 pm

You blocked Arbor's block of Cato yesterday, didn't you Carr?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Octave, I respect your deductions. You've shown effort and skill in this battle, and the loss of your token means you no longer have to die asap. I look forward to observing your moves as this battle progresses. God speed.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 pm

At least you didn't call me "friend".
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Octave wrote:

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Funny_medical_youre_in_trouble_postcard-p239727631356841997z85wg_400
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:49 pm

I'll say this. I was pleased as punch to see that I not only cured Clove but lived as well.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm

I guess that would depend on what type of punch...
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 pm

we're all just going to guard ourselves today, aren't we
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Octave wrote:

Nope - been calling to break up the district pairs for days. Though this is a nice tactic to point people away from the fact that you're in the only other one that remains. Well played.

(eta) Also:
Octave wrote:

Didn't Cato use the Jabberjay to communicate with you in the early days of the game?

Yes, but if you'll notice at the end of the first or second day of it she Alliance lynched me rather than recruit me. So she earned no favors with me.

Last edited by Carr on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

Hawaiian Punch...
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Octave wrote:

Indeed.

Friend?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Octave wrote:

Looks like so, people cutting their nose to spite their face. We SHOULD be thinking bigger picture.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Neptune wrote:
Octave, I respect your deductions. You've shown effort and skill in this battle, and the loss of your token means you no longer have to die asap. I look forward to observing your moves as this battle progresses. God speed.

This. And I don't think you are whom I originally thought you were. Do you (Octave) happen to live in Long Island?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Cato wrote:
I'll say this. I was pleased as punch to see that I not only cured Clove but lived as well.

[img]Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Google__icons_psd_set[/img]
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Octave wrote:

Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Evil-smiley
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm guarding myself. I don't know about you jokers.

I thought about killing Carr when I thought all the people who signed up to the board for me actually counted...but then I had to switch.

!Carr
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Carr wrote:
Octave wrote:

Nope - been calling to break up the district pairs for days. Though this is a nice tactic to point people away from the fact that you're in the only other one that remains. Well played.

(eta) Also:
Octave wrote:

Yes, but if you'll notice at the end of the first or second day of it she Alliance lynched me rather than recruit me. So she earned no favors with me.

I'm in the only other pair? I'm the only remaining Tribute from District 3. Thanks for rubbing it in.

There were two Alliances. If you'll notice Cato's notes said "failed lynch by other alliance day 2". Cato's alliance never lynched you.

Nice tactic to point people away from the facts, though.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Who's paired with Neptune, then? Without the avs it's pretty impossible to remember districts at this point.

ETA: And why would I take what she says about trying to kill me at face value?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Cordelia is paired with Neptune in District 4.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Ah ok, I see she's also paired with Foxface in the "not even trying anymore" District
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Arbor wrote:
Cordelia is paired with Neptune in District 4.

Correct. She has disappointed me time and again, but I will remain faithful to her all the same.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Arbor wrote:
Neptune wrote:

This. And I don't think you are whom I originally thought you were. Do you (Octave) happen to live in Long Island?

No. Unfortunately I currently reside in a land-locked state.

But we met in Redbank once.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Octave wrote:

Looks like we are both mistaken then. I have never been to Redbank.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Arbor wrote:
Octave wrote:

Looks like we are both mistaken then. I have never been to Redbank.

Then I'm glad I didn't call you out for accepting my friend request on facebook and then quietly dumping me a few months later. I was going to let you know I don't post multiple updates each day about my cats anymore.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:19 pm

I don't know who either of you are.

If you don't know who I am by this point, you should probably just use your spears or whatever on yourselves tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:21 pm

I submitted my powers: I attacked Cato, blocked Neptune, and guarded myself.

Oh, and none of my friends reported back to me that they signed on to be a Sponsor. Bastards.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Neptune wrote:
I don't know who either of you are.
Actually, you and I share something in common.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Octave wrote:

I think you were only allowed to use one item. At least that's what I was told when I asked.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Yeah, isn't it ironic, don't you think, that Neptune got to be Neptune?

/random my ass

But you've been nailing it.

Loved the flood reference in respect to signing up sponsors.

And the "see the sea" quote.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:26 pm

I only used one too!
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Octave wrote:
But you've been nailing it.

Gracias.

I didnt have much time the first few days, survived on luck more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Arbor wrote:
Octave wrote:

I think you were only allowed to use one item. At least that's what I was told when I asked.

Well, then you'll just have that many more powers than me tomorrow if we both survive.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Carr wrote:
Octave wrote:

Looks like so, people cutting their nose to spite their face. We SHOULD be thinking bigger picture.

im not. guarding, i mean. if i die, i take someone out with me.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Arbor wrote:
Octave wrote:

I was told the same.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Carr wrote:
Ah ok, I see she's also paired with Foxface in the "not even trying anymore" District

I wouldn't say that. Just not much to talk about in here. We aren't voting. Lets rumble!

and I'm doing yard work, since its nice outside here today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Seven - The Feast
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: