The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Seven - The Feast

Go down 
+11
Talos
kelly
Albert B
Foxface
Celtic
Lady Shyka
Katniss
Neptune
Spinal
Jennie
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Day Seven - The Feast Empty
PostSubject: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Day Seven - The Feast AlsCvi

Day Six Results:

Attacked: Amp (Village)
Attacked: Amp (Doublly dead)
Attacked: Octave (Guarded)
Attacked: Cato (Guarded)

Clove received an antidote and has been cured of the poison.

Due to Amp's death, both of his attackers are powerless on Day Seven.

---------------------

"I hear his voice..."

Day Seven - The Feast Arenaboots

"The flashbacks are too much..."

Day Seven - The Feast Cornucopia-hungergames-smh-112111_310x300

"So many have died there already..."

Day Seven - The Feast Cornucopia-Hunger-Games-Movie-400x300

"And now they're making us go back. To finish each other off. Face-to-face and hand-to-hand...and we have no choice..."

Day Seven - The Feast HungerGamesOrangeBackpack

"They have what we need."

TRIUBTES:

In the night, all of your items were stolen by the Gamemakers. We regret this decision, but there really was no other way. We needed you to come back to the Cornucopia.

For here is where the final battle will occur. This is where the last of you will die. From this point forward, you will no longer be able to move from B2. Also, there are too many distractions to worry about searching and scavenging. You need only submit a single action per day from now on.

What action, though? There is a backpack here for each of the remaining tributes. It contains the few vital necessities for your survival. Those of you you who have made efforts to garner the Sponsors' favor need not fret. Your actions were not forgotten and your backpacks are stocked accordingly.

May the odds be ever in your favor, Tributes. We have truly entered the final leg of this Hunger Games.

Last edited by Claudius Templesmith on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Clove

Day Seven - The Feast High+five
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:25 pm

I know I got at least 2 sponsors yesterday. Hopefully it was enough for immunity.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Cato wrote:
Clove

Day Seven - The Feast Figures_give_high_five_md_wm
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Cato wrote:
I know I got at least 2 sponsors yesterday. Hopefully it was enough for immunity.

Shit.

I totally forgot about this. Didn't we have until midnight today? Or was it EOD? I coulda swore it was midnight.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:08 pm

I had 2 more people try to sponsor me but were told it was at it's limit. Whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:16 pm

I need a sposor. Spectators, your encouagment means the world to me.

Claudius, I bow to you.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Neptune wrote:
Cato wrote:

Shit.

I totally forgot about this. Didn't we have until midnight today? Or was it EOD? I coulda swore it was midnight.

Midnight. Get moving!
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm

So, does that mean the 2 people who tried to join in my favor can still join?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Midnight. Get moving!

I'm still working!!

Its busy season for me.....and I have to balance that with surviving here.....life it tough, man!
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Hunger Report

Now that you're all at the feast, you no longer need to concern yourself with hunger.

However, your continued activity is still required and the Gamemakers will not hestitate to kill any deserters.
We don't care if the Normandy needs you.

Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Activity required - then how is Foxface still alive? Not a single post yesterday (eta: after already being on the Hunger List going in).
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Carr wrote:
Activity required - then how is Foxface still alive? Not a single post yesterday (eta: after already being on the Hunger List going in).
She would have been Critical today.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Remaining Tributes

In conjunction with your charity donation, there is an additional prize for the last surviving Tribute(s).

Each victorious Tribute will be granted a ThinkGeek gift certificate!

• A $50 gift certificate will be given to the sole surviving Tribute.
  • If more than one Tribute should survive till the end, each will receive a $25 gift certificate.

Happy hunting, Tributes!

Terms and Conditions
The gift certificate will be sent to the victor's email address as a PDF attachment.
It must be used within 5 years or it will be made void.
The gift certificate ID cannot be used more than once.
You cannot use the gift certificate ID in conjunction with a promo code (sorry) and you cannot use more than one gift certificate ID per purchase.
To use the gift certificate, just go to http://www.thinkgeek.com/ and build a shopping cart of the products you would like to purchase.
When you proceed to checkout, after you have selected your addresses and shipping method, you will have an opportunity to enter gift certificates.
Enter the gift certificate ID and click on the "Apply" button.

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Clove, do you have a guard?

If you do have one, I say guard yourself tonight. We are huge targets to be taken out. I have 2 guards, 2 blocks, and 4 vigs. The solos are gonna be gunning for us tonight. Let's guard ourselves tonight and depending on the number of people who die tonight we can kill tomorrow.

If I win immunity tonight (which I'm trying to do) I will kill.

Last edited by Cato on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Got it, thank you Plutarch!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Cato wrote:
So, does that mean the 2 people who tried to join in my favor can still join?

Was midnight unclear?
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:28 pm

well heck. you all can die now. i need that gc!
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:29 pm

cato, do you ever get tired of sucking yourself off?
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:37 pm

I don't need to, I got your mom to do that for me.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:40 pm

sigh.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Cladius, if necessary I can call on my brethren and flood this board with sponsors. The number of new posters will be breathtaking.

That being said, my people are anti-technology in nature. They'd come through for me if asked, but it would be against their will, and they'd never return once the task was complete.

How about we concede that fact and save everyone the effort? Rather than immunity, all I ask for is a simple one-day guard today. Grant me that and I assure you that I will put on quite the show from this point on.

To the rest of you....what the Dickens! Amp was a worthy Tribute and his artistic renderings were legendary. This arena is a cold and drab place. The light and warm that Amp brought should have been cherished, if just for a little longer. I'll miss you, friend.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Hold up, what?
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:35 pm

FOR AMP! I SHALL AVENGE.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 pm

I didn't attack him.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Foxface wrote:
Hold up, what?

Pick a charity, Late For Dinner.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Who was supposed to block Cato that didn't? Or who guarded him? I thought for sure it would have been a lot bloodier today than it was.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Foxface wrote:
Hold up, what?

Pick a charity, Late For Dinner.

<----Well, since I haven't done shit in the past couple days...
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Foxface wrote:

...and yet...here you are...shitting all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Foxface wrote:

...and yet...here you are...shitting all over the place.

I know, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:03 am

*steps away from Foxface.*

Want some of these berries?
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 am

Does anyone else find it interesting that someone had an item meant for someone to have when the game was down to 2 people but now we lost all our items? I think the lack of bloodshed has annoyed the spectators.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 am

Holy shit, a Sparky. Let's see if I remember it this time.

HEY, EVERYONE GET THEIR BACKPACK INFO ?!
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:25 am

Yes ma'am I do. Thank you very much for the generous items.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:40 am

Seneca Crane wrote:
Holy shit, a Sparky. Let's see if I remember it this time.

HEY, EVERYONE GET THEIR BACKPACK INFO ?!

Day Seven - The Feast 9614329-pay-respect-a-man-act-thank-you-gesture-chinese-style
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:10 am

So Octave, all that talk about the block and offensive on Cato...then you actually do neither? Don't think that went unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Talos
Papas frías
Talos

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:18 am

I have arrived to pledge my vote for Cato
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:21 am

Wrong thread, jinglebell.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 am

Talos wrote:
I have arrived to pledge my vote for Cato

You are foolish to step foot in this arena. Doesn't surprise me, given the Tribute you have chosen to support. You can die side-by-side, if you wish. I'm not a monster, after all.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:35 am

Also, I'd really like to understand the whole range issue on weapons. I shared a box with Amp yesterday, and I didn't attack him. Yet he got hit twice. I'll assume Marvel was hidden in the box, as someone speculated earlier, and was responsible for one. Who did the other? Katniss, was it your bow?

Ooh la la. What do we have here.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:37 am

Where's the right thread?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:38 am

Marvel wrote:
Where's the right thread?

Spectator's Board. They'll know it when they see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Seven - The Feast   Day Seven - The Feast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Seven - The Feast
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: