The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Five - No More Lynches

Go down 
+13
Lady Shyka
Foxface
Spinal
kelly
Dileo33
Celtic
Albert B
Katniss
Neptune
s l i t h y
Gargoyle Geek
forehead
bad_jon.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:42 pm

The only person in my square is Katniss.

Would y'all like her netted, so she remains in place?

Other than that, I won't be active. Need to counteract the poison, so I'll be drinking some good no-no juice.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm really glad Seneca avoided all the tornadoes! Tornadoes suck (I realized it was a shitty pun halfway through, and just had to go with it)!
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Hunger Report

Danger: Katniss

There are many ways to keep you from starvation.
Those in danger have 48 hours to combat your hunger. If you do not combat your hunger within 24 hours of being in danger, you will be escalated to critical.
Those critical have 24 hours to combat your hunger. If you don’t find a way to combat your hunger within 24 hours of being critical, you will die
Should a player die of hunger, a random player not on the hunger list will die with them.

Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Also, THANK YOU SPONSORS FOR SAVING MY LIFE.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 pm

I got food from the sponsers yesterday. Why would I be in danger of hunger?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:02 am

You have to keep eating.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 am

Foxface wrote:
I'm really glad Seneca avoided all the tornadoes! Tornadoes suck (I realized it was a shitty pun halfway through, and just had to go with it)!

Yes, those tornadoes are rough. Glad he's ok.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:21 am

Clove, the attempt against Arbor failed in the night. I think it beneficial to steal from him this night. The tent that was in my possession was stolen from him. Perhaps if you steal his token as well, he could be killed.

I believe Octave to be the L O. Perhaps he should find himself on the receiving end of your poison.

These are mere suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 am

Katniss is still the girl on fire and cannot die before day 6. For those of you looking to extinguish her this night, look elsewhere.

Neptune, perhaps you may want to net her or steal from her this night. I'm sure there are many treasures she has been unable to use. Including the food she desperately seeks.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:36 am

Remaining Pairs: I propose we work together to kill off the remaining singles. We are stronger with one common goal.

Marvel - (absorbs attacks) Someone must steal from him
Octave - was guarded day 1
Carr - He can absorb 1 more attack but whoever attacks him will receive his full assignment
Katniss - (cannot be killed today)

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:38 am

Cladius, I seek results for day 4 in my profile, if it pleases you.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 am

Cato wrote:
I believe Octave to be the L O. Perhaps he should find himself on the receiving end of your poison.

That can't be. Didn't Octave post saying he/she was also in with bama? L-O would never do that.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 am

Cato wrote:
Neptune, perhaps you may want to net her or steal from her this night. I'm sure there are many treasures she has been unable to use. Including the food she desperately seeks.

I can't steal or forage today. Must drink antidote.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:48 am

Cato wrote:
Remaining Pairs: I propose we work together to kill off the remaining singles. We are stronger with one common goal.

This is short-sighted, I believe.

The lynch is gone. No collective action is possible. Everyone will use their items/powers as they see fit. It isn't pairs against singles. Its every man, woman, and child for themselves at this point.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:13 am

Updated map. The three in the middle (with the ?s) died in unknown locations.

Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Hgmap
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 am

For the beautiful Octavia, I present this Trumpet Flower. Its beautiful but deadly such as yourself.
Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 75878_1464449887308_1115331115_31077144_5701741_n
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 am

For Senaca Crane, I have fashioned a home for your loyal companion.
Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 B8Fcr
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

For Plutarch Heavensbee I have chocolate covered brownies with sprinkles.
Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 OYBey
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 am

For Caesar, a microphone crafted from the gold mined in District 2.
Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 APMGY

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 am

And for you Cladius, I wrote you a poem.

We are pawns to you
Children bred to entertain
I shall for for glory

Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 am

Neptune,
As someone who remains paired, I had hoped you would see the benefits of keeping your partner alive. For those who have lost their District mates will surely be attacking us all, this night.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 am

REMAINING TRIBUTES

District 1- Marvel

District 2- Clove and Cato

District 3- Octave

District 4- Cordelia and Neptune

District 5- Foxface and Amp

District 6- Carr

District 7- Arbor and Aspen

District 12- Katniss

4 pairs and 4 singles.

A1: Katniss, Neptune
A2: Marvel
A3: Foxface
B1: Carr
B2: Cordelia, Amp
B3: Clove, Arbor
C1: Octave, Aspen, Cato
C2:
C3:
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 am

Cato wrote:
Neptune,
As someone who remains paired, I had hoped you would see the benefits of keeping your partner alive. For those who have lost their District mates will surely be attacking us all, this night.

Do I see the benefits? Yes. Do I have any possible means of accomplishing what you suggest? No. Zilch. I have no choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:39 am

Those of you with long-distance attacks should focus on Marvel and Carr. Marvel needs to be disarmed and Carr must be hit twice to kill.

Foxface, protect Cordelia from Amp.

Apen, you and I should attack Octave.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 am

Seneca, that hovel is completely unfit for such a majestic animal. Not to mention much to small for him. Please throw that unsatisfactory offering back in Cato's face.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 am

What have you to offer other than insolence and whining?
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:45 am

Cato wrote:

I don't have anything to attack with, I can only steal to do "damage" to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:45 am

Where I'm from, our canine companions are FAMILY. And they ride in style. On a boat.

Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 BoatShot%20053
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 am

Cato wrote:
For Caesar, a microphone crafted from the gold mined in District 2.
Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 APMGY

Simply exquisite. You have once again proved to be a Tribute worth rooting for. Bravo.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 am

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

Simply exquisite. You have once again proved to be a Tribute worth rooting for. Bravo.

Please use this when you announce the shared victory of District 2.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 am

Aspen wrote:
Cato wrote:

I don't have anything to attack with, I can only steal to do "damage" to anyone.

You steal and I will attack.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:52 am

Amp wrote:

SPONSORS!

I am preparing something great in your honor that you might favor me with Twinkies and other essential blessings. These are not the childish scribblings that have been offered hastily by so many others to curry favor, but a heavily labored tribute as nothing else should even dared be offered.

I only hope that you see fit to spare me a further day so I may place my offering for your consideration.

Amp, you have been granted what it is that you asked. I do not thirst for blood or vengeance on this day. I simply ask that you make me smile.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Amp, it isn't just the sponsors that eagerly await your contribution!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:18 pm

The Gamemakers demand it.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Cato wrote:

Do you truly think the others are stupid enough to not realize that you (along with Marvel) stand to gain the most from your self-serving idea? If you do accomplish what you're saying you and he will be nigh invulnerable to what ever resources the other district pairs (including your own district partners) have left. That's as plain to them as it is to me.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Carr wrote:
Cato wrote:

Do you truly think the others are stupid enough to not realize that you (along with Marvel) stand to gain the most from your self-serving idea? If you do accomplish what you're saying you and he will be nigh invulnerable to what ever resources the other district pairs (including your own district partners) have left. That's as plain to them as it is to me.
He's calling for my head and I have no partner. I fail to see how his plan benefits me.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:33 pm

If nobody is able to wrestle your token away (you know, that one that keeps you from dying at all), your advantage grows as numbers (and thus resources) dwindle.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Carr wrote:
If nobody is able to wrestle your token away (you know, that one that keeps you from dying at all), your advantage grows as numbers (and thus resources) dwindle.
But has he not suggested that someone try to wrestle it away from me immediately? That's how I read it.

I welcome your attempts, fellow tributes.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Marvel wrote:
I welcome your attempts, fellow tributes.

Interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d6mZKDUZT0
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:04 pm

You can actually post YouTube on here, btw.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Unless it's disabled by YouTube...bastards.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 pm

You could on the last board and on EBB too, though.

SORRY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Five - No More Lynches
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: