The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Five - No More Lynches

Go down 
+13
Lady Shyka
Foxface
Spinal
kelly
Dileo33
Celtic
Albert B
Katniss
Neptune
s l i t h y
Gargoyle Geek
forehead
bad_jon.
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Day Five - No More Lynches Empty
PostSubject: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Day Four Results:

Well, Tributes. I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that The Sponsors were so disappointed by the turnout for the Scavenger Hunt that they've opted to give you another 24 hours to get your albums into shape. However, the key statement in all of that is ... "disappointment".

Based on your lackluster performances today, the Sponsors have decided to unleash a bit of a surprise. Some of you may recognize these from your districts:

Day Five - No More Lynches Asian-hornet-nest-in-tree_France

It's a Tracker Jacker nest. And The Sponsors have given them some serious agitation. As you might know, their stings are fierce and they know no alliances. Despite your desperate attempts to cling to reality, EVERYTHING WAS RANDOMIZED FOR DAY FOUR.

With that in mind, here are the results of your hallucinogenic actions...

Three cannons fired in the night.

Day Five - No More Lynches Z0I1U0

(Will post other two later.)

Village Lynch: Arbor (Failed)
Alliance Lynch 1: Claire (Alliance)
Alliance Lynch 2: Quinoa (Village)
Poison: Amp
Poison death: Katniss (Failed)
Poison death: Raile (Alliance)
Poison death: Neptune (Failed)

Katniss has been returned to play.

Map Results:
A1: Katniss, Neptune
A2: Marvel
A3: Foxface
B1: Carr
B2: Cordelia, Amp
B3: Clove, Arbor
C1: Octave, Aspen, Cato
C2:
C3:
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Here’s hoping Day Five finds you well, Tributes. There’s been another alteration to the rules. Beginning today, your alliances are obsolete. Ergo, there will be no more lynches henceforth. The remainder of this game will be decided upon by skills and resources alone. Remember, not all of you can be the Victor. Good luck Tributes!
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Wow, I tried to move from A2 to A3 and I'm in C1, wtf? affraid
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Tracker Jacker venom. You ran wild, man. Makes you do some crazy shit.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Tracker Jacker venom. You ran wild, man. Makes you do some crazy shit.

Damn should've thrown the honey bomb, drats! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:41 pm

REMAINING TRIBUTES

District 1- Marvel

District 2- Clove and Cato

District 3- Octave

District 4- Cordelia and Neptune

District 5- Foxface and Amp

District 6- Carr

District 7- Arbor and Aspen

District 12- Katniss

4 pairs and 4 singles.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:46 pm

DEAD ALLIANCE
District 6- Raile
District 9- Holden
District 10- Claire
District 12- Peeta

DEAD VILLAGE
District 1- Glimmer
District 3- Cable
District 8- Rush
District 8- Aramid
District 9- Quinoa
District 10- Gimp
District 11- Rue
District 11- Thresh
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Do we still get the village lynch?

I wanna break up one of the teams and I'm leaning toward District 2.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:51 pm

You demand effort, yet you block all our (male) efforts on Day 3 and randomize all our efforts on Day 4.

I'm not amused.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:55 pm

suck it up neptune.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Beginning today, your alliances are obsolete.

Ok

Ergo, there will be no more lynches henceforth.

Well, then....should I entertain you with my thumb?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Are you having fun yet?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Are you having fun yet?

So, no vote today? Nothing we did yesterday made any difference.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Feeling downtrodden, then?

Good.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Is there still a village lynch/vote?

ETA: Wow this looks stupid in a thread titled "No More Lynches" I just was confused by the comment that this was because "Alliances are irrelevant" so it sounded like it more affected those
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:46 pm

So what should we talk about then?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

I think our focus today needs to be splitting up the remaining duos.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Carr wrote:
Is there still a village lynch/vote?

No. This game was always destined to become every Tribute for him or herself. The lynches were a handicap to ease you into it. Now there are a handful of ways this could proceed and your main goal is to be entertaining while you do it.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:07 pm

It would not surprise me at all if the remaining District pairs are now able to communicate privately.

It's pretty convenient that the 3 deaths yesterday (all 5, actually) left no single district survivors who could comment on this.

Maybe we'll get lucky with tonight's hunger report.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 pm

I have no issue with making my intention known.

Now that I'm not in reach of Cato, and now that it doesn't really matter, I'm thinking of going for a swim. The waters not all that far away.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 pm

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.

Even if the Sponsors don't agree.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Only Marvel (A2), Foxface (A3), and Carr (B1) are in locations by themselves.

Katniss can take on Neptune in A1.

Cordelia and Amp can fight each other in B2.

Clove and Arbor can fight each other in B3.

I can take on either Aspen or Cato, and they can fight each other in C1.

That should make for a pretty good show.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Seneca Crane wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.

Thank you. You've put together an incredible Arena for us to play in.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Seneca Crane wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.

For you, my dear.

Day Five - No More Lynches Cupcakes

And I don't think you should share.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:22 pm

As promised, your crown Ms. Octavia. I humbly apologize for the crudeness of the sketch.

Day Five - No More Lynches Tiara1
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Octave wrote:
Only Marvel (A2), Foxface (A3), and Carr (B1) are in locations by themselves.

Ugh, not all powers/items are short-ranged.

My net may be, but the rules/instructions specify that others will have much longer ranges.

So, you've over simplified it, big time.

And I won't be fighting anyone. I've withstood the poison as long as I can. I have to drink the antidote today or I'll die.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Carr wrote:

Yeah, I can't see that getting much support.

!carr

I don't like you Suspect

Octave wrote:
It would not surprise me at all if the remaining District pairs are now able to communicate privately.

It's pretty convenient that the 3 deaths yesterday (all 5, actually) left no single district survivors who could comment on this.

I can't.

What about Marvel, Carr and Katniss?

Octave wrote:

Take us on in what? Can we not move anymore?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Simplified it? Definitely.

All long-range items will also work as hand-to-hand weapons.

Let's not overcomplicate things, shall we?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Neptune wrote:
Seneca Crane wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.

For you, my dear.

Day Five - No More Lynches Cupcakes

I like this as well. elephant
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Aspen wrote:
Carr wrote:

Why? You want to get to the final four with Arbor, right? So why wouldn't you want to eliminate the other three pairs?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Aspen wrote:
Octave wrote:

I can't.

Marvel and Katniss both lost their partners before Day 3, when the new rule went into effect.

Maybe Carr, who didn't lose Raile until Day 4, has some information he might share with us.

And you, Aspen, won't confirm or deny that you can communicate privately with Arbor?
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Octave wrote:
Aspen wrote:
Carr wrote:

Why? You want to get to the final four with Arbor, right? So why wouldn't you want to eliminate the other three pairs?

Because we'll be killed before we get to that stage. At this stage, the pairs have numbers advantage over the non-pairs. There's 4 pairs left (2,4,5 and 7) so there's 8 people. If one team goes to that way of thinking then by the time all the pairs have been split then you'll be outnumbered and be ganged up on. It doesn't really matter anyway, there's no lynch so it's all in the vigs and shit, so talk of uniting is pretty irrelevant, it's individual actions from here on.

#EarlyLynches
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Octave wrote:
Aspen wrote:
Octave wrote:

I can't.

Marvel and Katniss both lost their partners before Day 3, when the new rule went into effect.

Maybe Carr, who didn't lose Raile until Day 4, has some information he might share with us.

And you, Aspen, won't confirm or deny that you can communicate privately with Arbor?

Ah right fair enough.

I have had no private conversations with any other players, not now, not ever. The only person I've received PMs from is Senecca.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Aspen wrote:
Octave wrote:

You're free to run and hide if that's your inclination.

Me? I'd rather stand my ground and fight.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Octave wrote:
Aspen wrote:
Octave wrote:

I have nothing to fight with Crying or Very sad

Why did you respond to my multiquote in individual sections?

Hiya my crotch!

edit: fucking autocorrect. You all know who hates multiquotes!
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Neptune wrote:
Seneca Crane wrote:
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.

For you, my dear.

Oh hell no!

THANKS. Look at that cute elephant.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Aspen wrote:
Octave wrote:
Aspen wrote:
Carr wrote:

Because we'll be killed before we get to that stage. At this stage, the pairs have numbers advantage over the non-pairs. There's 4 pairs left (2,4,5 and 7) so there's 8 people. If one team goes to that way of thinking then by the time all the pairs have been split then you'll be outnumbered and be ganged up on. It doesn't really matter anyway, there's no lynch so it's all in the vigs and shit, so talk of uniting is pretty irrelevant, it's individual actions from here on.

#EarlyLynches

The pairs can all be split apart in one day.

Today.

I'm already outnumbered by Cato and Clove. And Cordelia and Neptune. And by Foxface and Amp. Oh, yeah. And by you and Arbor. Why shouldn't I want to split you up? And why shouldn't you want to split up the other pairs? I'm pretty sure they're all gonna want to eliminate you and your District mate.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 pm

I can confirm that SOMEONE is privately communicating right now - but it's not me. It's whoever stole the item that had been letting me talk to Raile.

I assume even with the randomness that the rules stayed the same - you could only steal from someone in your square yesterday - that means Neptune or Cato. They have what's called the Jabberjay, which allows you to PM with someone.

Aspen wrote:

I don't like you Suspect

I don't care Sleep

If that's your best shot at being entertaining, at least I know that's one less competitor for the Sponsors' affections.

Octave wrote:
I'm pretty sure they're all gonna want to eliminate you and your District mate.

This.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Octave wrote:
Aspen wrote:
Octave wrote:
Aspen wrote:
Carr wrote:

#EarlyLynches

The pairs can all be split apart in one day.

Today.

I'm already outnumbered by Cato and Clove. And Cordelia and Neptune. And by Foxface and Amp. Oh, yeah. And by you and Arbor. Why shouldn't I want to split you up? And why shouldn't you want to split up the other pairs? I'm pretty sure they're all gonna want to eliminate you and your District mate.

How do you know that, we have no idea how many guns there are available. With no lynches then it's reduced even further, the previous independent(not the third party/indy) attacks could've been from deceased competitors.

I didn't say you shouldn't...I said that Carr suggesting it wouldn't get much support, but I was thinking in terms of a lynch, which obviously doesn't exist. Trying to gain support for any vigs is a bit useless as we have no idea who they are, they'll do whatever they want to to try and win so currying favors ain't gonna work.

Carr wrote:
Aspen wrote:

I don't like you Suspect

I don't care Sleep

If that's your best shot at being entertaining, at least I know that's one less competitor for the Sponsors' affections.

Sorry, I didn't realise I was talking to the epitome of entertainment, Mr Excitement, himself. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Aspen wrote:
Octave wrote:
Aspen wrote:
Octave wrote:

I have nothing to fight with Crying or Very sad

Why did you respond to my multiquote in individual sections?

Hiya my crotch!

edit: fucking autocorrect. You all know who hates multiquotes!

I'm afraid you have mistaken me for someone else, Madame.

Someone who cares.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:39 pm

I noticed Cato didn't show up in the results under poison, I assume some one healed him or he stole that coin/whatever that keeps poison from working But I am wondering how since everything was switched?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Five - No More Lynches   Day Five - No More Lynches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Five - No More Lynches
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: