The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Four - District Pairs

Go down 
+12
Ana
Albert B
Jennie
Lady Shyka
Poker
Gargoyle Geek
Spinal
Neptune
Dileo33
forehead
Celtic
bad_jon.
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Clove wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, I need to eat or steal and I choose to eat.

Can I do both?

Oh, if eating is your item usage, then you didnt submit a primary power. What don't you want us to know, Clove?
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:37 pm

With Clove and Neptune planning to share Cato's space tomorrow, I'm leaning to move to B2 and dig up some graves to replenish my backpack.

Perhaps while I'm at it, I shall fashion some nice jewelry for our lovely sponsor Octavia out of the bones of the dead. I know they would have wanted the honor of adorning such a noble creature.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Apologies Great Octavia. I was preparing this mass grave at the base of your viewing suite.

Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 MassGrave

Now I shall fill it with those of your choosing.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:39 pm

!Cato

We should dealing with the threat that is in front and center in front of our faces.
Any self-interested actions or evasive movements will be recorded and dealt with in due time.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Looks pretty full to me, Quinoa. Is Octavia not worthy of her own mass grave burial site? Why should her sacrifices share space with the rotting corpses of others?
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Neptune wrote:
Clove wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, I need to eat or steal and I choose to eat.

Can I do both?

Oh, if eating is your item usage, then you didnt submit a primary power. What don't you want us to know, Clove?

Not that I didn't want you to know, I just thought you were smart enough to figure out that I have used up my primary power, I attacked Marvel D1, Carr D2 and Cato D3.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Who attacked me last night?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Cato wrote:
Clove, if you should choose to strike against Neptune rather than myself, I shall feed you this night. You shall not feel the sting of famine any longer and together we might survive to a time of victory. What say you?

You are asking Clove to openly align with you, you miscreant?

First of all, Clove has already submitted actions. Those cant be altered today.
Secondly, it is obvious I am village. Any offensive actions directed at me will have grave consequences.
Lastly, it will take a lot more that a scared cat and a smelly cigarette to take down this tribute. I am named after the god of water and sea. I'll drown the lot of you and still make it home in time for a nice single-malt scotch.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Neptune wrote:
Looks pretty full to me, Quinoa. Is Octavia not worthy of her own mass grave burial site? Why should her sacrifices share space with the rotting corpses of others?

They are ALL her sacrifices. Just a primer level.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Clove wrote:
Not that I didn't want you to know, I just thought you were smart enough to figure out that I have used up my primary power, I attacked Marvel D1, Carr D2 and Cato D3.

So your primary power came with only 3 single uses, and you chose to use them up on the first 3 possible opportunities? And you're questioning my intelligence?

I don't believe you.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Clove wrote:
Cato wrote:
Clove, if you should choose to strike against Neptune rather than myself, I shall feed you this night. You shall not feel the sting of famine any longer and together we might survive to a time of victory. What say you?

How can I trust you? You have already brought shame to our district by your actions.

My alliance does not bring shame when us working together could bring food and water to our families and friends. I have much to gain by protecting you, as do you.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Quinoa wrote:

There have been only 8 deaths. Stop trying to deceive Octavia. She sees right through this transparent lie.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:50 pm

I also bring a gift of tomatoes for Madame Octavia. With a side of death.

Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Tomatoesforoctavia
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Neptune wrote:
Clove wrote:

So your primary power came with only 3 single uses, and you chose to use them up on the first 3 possible opportunities? And you're questioning my intelligence?

I don't believe you.

Oh Neptune, there was no guarantee that I would make it this far so I used what I could trying to bring deaths to those that are in my way to winning, but alas none of my attacks worked and I have failed entertain the Capital and our Sponsors as they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Neptune wrote:
Quinoa wrote:

There have been only 8 deaths. Stop trying to deceive Octavia. She sees right through this transparent lie.

How dare you speak for the lovely, deadly Octavia? If you are not careful you may suffer Rush's fate.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 pm

For Octavia, I would present a statue made out of the finest wood. I'm thinking agarwood.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Cato wrote:
Clove wrote:
Cato wrote:

How can I trust you? You have already brought shame to our district by your actions.

My alliance does not bring shame when us working together could bring food and water to our families and friends. I have much to gain by protecting you, as do you.

My power has been set today but I have yet to see what you plan today.

Or is this your way of trying to recruit me?

Speak your words quickly, for I have much to do today!
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Neptune wrote:

I don't believe you.

Its possible. My primary power came with limited uses. Figuring death was right around the corner, I used them until they were stolen from me. Now, no primary power for me either.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Apologies Great Octavia. I was preparing this mass grave at the base of your viewing suite.

Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 MassGrave

Now I shall fill it with those of your choosing.
Are you indicating that you're able to move forward with a cleansing Purge? If this is true, I'll give it some consideration.

Tomatoes with a side of decapitation please me greatly.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Clove wrote:
Oh Neptune, there was no guarantee that I would make it this far so I used what I could trying to bring deaths to those that are in my way to winning, but alas none of my attacks worked and I have failed entertain the Capital and our Sponsors as they deserve.

So you're saying you've failed in every imaginable way.

If only there were 20 or so more tributes like you....
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Aspen wrote:
For Octavia, I would present a statue made out of the finest wood. I'm thinking agarwood.
Interesting. Describe the statue.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Octavia wrote:
Aspen wrote:

Be more visual , Octavia. Demand visual representations. These are your puppets. They do as you command.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Neptune wrote:
Clove wrote:

I don't believe you.

Got to admit, that doesn't seem really useful, especially since you claim you didn't even know what it did ANY of those times, Clove.

Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Neptune wrote:
Clove wrote:

So you're saying you've failed in every imaginable way.

If only there were 20 or so more tributes like you....

Oh I wouldn't say I have failed, I have poisoned many, since when I am attacked, in any way, the attacker is poisoned. Also, I am sure there is another poisoner in our fold. If they want to come forward it would help.

!Raile
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Octavia wrote:
Aspen wrote:

Be more visual , Octavia. Demand visual representations. These are your puppets. They do as you command.
One would think that they'd know to do this by now. The overall lack of fitting accolades both sadden and anger me.

I look forward to punishing the slackers.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Clove wrote:

Or is this your way of trying to recruit me?

Speak your words quickly, for I have much to do today!

It is not my wish to recruit you, only to protect you. Should I recruit you publicly, you would find yourself vulnerable to attack. This is not a fate I would like to see for you, my friend.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Octavia wrote:

I've noted that many of you are choosing not to honor me with entertainment, attention and gifts.
Make note that my gifts are more than mere words, I kept my previous promise.

Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Holdensdeadbody

Last edited by Marvel on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Quinoa wrote:
I posted this a while back:

Still Paired:
District 2
Clove (Critical), Cato
District 4
Cordelia (Critical), Neptune (Poisoned)
District 5
Foxface, Amp
District 6
Raile (Poisoned), Carr
District 7
Arbor, Aspen (Critical)

General thoughts:
1. I think there is another Alliance, besides Cato's.
2. Call me crazy but I have a feeling there will be a lot of deaths today.
3. With the new rule we need to consider the district pairings. The pair that has the best chance of making it (at least at this moment) is Foxface and Amp. If any of us single Tributes want to make it to the end we have to break them up.

For that reason:
!Amp
There is great logic here.

!Amp
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Quinoa wrote:

3. With the new rule we need to consider the district pairings. The pair that has the best chance of making it (at least at this moment) is Foxface and Amp. If any of us single Tributes want to make it to the end we have to break them up.

'Pool toon aside they HAVE both been laying awfully low, haven't they.
Back to top Go down
Lorene
Papas frías
Lorene

Marvel wrote:
Octavia wrote:

I've noted that many of you are choosing not to honor me with entertainment, attention and gifts.
Make note that my gifts are more than words, I kept my previous promise.

Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Holdensdeadbody

You have and it most certainly has been noted, Marvel.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

!amp

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Would Foxface not be a better target of the pair?

We think a female is involved with either alliance, so this could bear us better fruit while reducing the number of pairs by one still.

Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Distri16

Search area (B1) for an item.
Move to B2
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Perhaps it is the intentions of Quiona to draw attention away from that particular tribute.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Octavia wrote:
Aspen wrote:

Octavia wrote:
Aspen wrote:

The statue is of you, Octavia. You, looking majestic as usual. Although artistic drawing are not my forte, let me tell you that I, and my team, are skillful with wood and a carving knife. I have uploaded a quick sketch of the statue to my personal album, but it needs to be approved first.

I think it shows off your regalness very well and would be a fine and accurate tribute of your beauty.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm very disappointed by the lack of boldness in all of your moves so far today.

So many of you seem to be playing it safe.

Inaction and disinterest only breeds Capitol contempt.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Don't you see what Cato is doing?

He's trying to move the lynch so he doesn't have to use up his tent. Can someone attack him in the open please so we can confidently move the lynch and bring more bloodshed to entertain our sponsors? Marvel and Carr, I'm looking at you.

I also agree with Claire. We should be going after a female.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Claire wrote:

We think a female is involved with either alliance, so this could bear us better fruit while reducing the number of pairs by one still.

Yes.

#Amp

!Foxface

Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Claire wrote:

We should focus our wrath on Cato!

But, if the masses are set on this pairing, I agree that Foxface is the better option.

1. Female.
2. Hungry.
3. Not talented with entertaining comics!!!

SAVE AMP
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Aspen wrote:
I have uploaded a quick sketch of the statue to my personal album, but it needs to be approved first.

Done.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:34 pm

I have to leave now and I may not be back before EOD.

Let's do this.

#Cato
!Foxface

Someone, anyone, please attack Cato so that he uses up his tent.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Claire wrote:
From the looks of it (just caught up) unless he picked up something that operates passively to further protect him, he has to have a female.

The only other option is that the other alliance, if one there be, has a female who kept him safe so we continue to focus on him while they move forward out of the eyes of others.

We killed two alliance members, they were either both his and he is currently alone or we killed one from each which means we have big problems still.

I was dreaming yesterday about my family and picking plants to grow in the yard of our home. So into this dream I was, that I slept beyond the end of the day, which I thought was longer than it was. Check back to yesterday and see that I posted, but late. I also didn't get to do anything yesterday since I woke so late. Such a wasted day. (ooc: to be completely clear, I thought the end of day was extended yesterday, went out to buy bushes, flowers and things for the yard and came home after eod thinking I still had time. Didn't turn any powers in or anything.)

Octavia wrote:
Octavia wrote:

Today, it may be their wrath you must escape, and not their favor you try to earn.
Commence with the wooing. I want to see you smile through your tears. Those who entertain me enough may be spared if that's what to come.

If you could gift me with anything in the world, what would it be? Bonus points for humor and/or spectacular visuals.

Do so at your own risk but I predict additional bloodshed and tears by days end.

My lady would you be interested in the finest caviar from our district! I will prepare it for you in the blood of my enemies!

Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 920_1_california_caviar_001

Last edited by Cordelia on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Four - District Pairs   Day Four - District Pairs - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Four - District Pairs
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: