The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Three - Scavenging

Go down 
+20
Lorene
Cable
Aramid
new bird
Lady Shyka
Foxface
Katniss
Neptune
Gargoyle Geek
shimel
Rue
forehead
Celtic
SweetIrony!
Jennie
jennifer
Dileo33
Spinal
Poker
bad_jon.
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
It is now time for little Rue to join the show. You have remained hidden, but kept the Tributes informed of your actions. That’s a delicate balance you seem to be operating within. Come down from the trees and talk a while, or whistle. . .

I'd love to Caesar. I've been waiting to talk with you

1. Your district has afforded you an obvious advantage. How else has living in District 11 shaped you into the person you are today?

I've learned the value of hard work, and the love of the outdoors. While in eleven the Capitol stresses so much the need to work so hard and long. I think it makes us strong citizens. And let's us appreciate what the Capitol gives us.

2. If I were to ask you to whistle me to sleep, which song would you choose? I would love to hear it now.

Well there is a song I love which is what we whistle at the end of work, but my favorite tune is a lullaby my mother sang to me. I think I'll save that for when I win the games. Will you be there to hear me Caesar?

3. Now tell me, what is the best dessert to be enjoyed in the treetops?

My mom makes apple butter with fresh brown bread it's the best with a little cream.

Now go little acrobat, back to trees, raise this show to new heights! The sponsors don’t mind raising their heads now and again.

Thanks Caesar! See you at the end!
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Octave wrote:
Three Silver Parachutes float from the sky.

I never received a PM or an email from Seneca. Have these been claimed yet? Or distributed yet?

The items were added to the individual Tributes' character sheets, if they were gifted. I'm not sure whether emails made it out. I'll double check.

I can't scroll down in my Day One Activity or Day Two Activity boxes to see the whole thing. It's cut off and I can't read what's at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:40 pm

I would like every tribute to make me a list. The top 5 things you like about me, Caesar. Pictures are welcomed, poetry is encouraged, and originality will steal the show. Caesar
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Rue wrote:
2. If I were to ask you to whistle me to sleep, which song would you choose? I would love to hear it now.

Well there is a song I love which is what we whistle at the end of work, but my favorite tune is a lullaby my mother sang to me. I think I'll save that for when I win the games. Will you be there to hear me Caesar?

Of course I will be there, I look forward to hearing your beautiful music.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
I would like every tribute to make me a list. The top 5 things you like about me, Caesar. Pictures are welcomed, poetry is encouraged, and originality will steal the show. Caesar

I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you’re not around,
and the fact that you didn’t call.
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
not even close…
not even a little bit…
not even at all.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:53 pm

I'm the type that settles for "close enough" if it requires less effort. Smile
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Send it all via PM. That's fine.

Freebird.

Do you still wish the power/item moves and map moves in separate messages?
Back to top Go down
new bird
Papas frías
new bird

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Neptune wrote:
I'm the type that settles for "close enough" if it requires less effort. Smile

I've been watching you, and I was hoping for a little better. Possibly with less hate.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:07 pm

I apologize for my silence, I have been stuck in a tree with no way to get down (real life's just getting in the way of game playing).

While I dislike the idea of someone else becoming an alliance maker by acquiring the sword, I think people HAVE to attempt to steal from Cato. He has both innate protection from his token, making him difficult to kill, PLUS the tent to combat a double attack. We have to get that tent out of his possession, with the chance that someone else will get the sword.

!Cato

Plus I hope that someone else will be able to attack him in addition to the lynch.
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:

How is it possible to limit to only five, oh charming, handsome, intelligent, witty and beguiling one?

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Aspen wrote:
Send it all via PM. That's fine.

Freebird.

Do you still wish the power/item moves and map moves in separate messages?

I'm the only one checking either right now, so whatever you do should be fine. We wanted them separate for the sake of keeping it organized.

But I've been able to stay on top of most of it today instead of catching up.
Back to top Go down
Foxface
Papas frías
Foxface

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:21 pm

There once was a man named Caesar.
I don't remember the rest but he is the best.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Caesar Flickerman wrote:
I've been watching you, and I was hoping for a little better. Possibly with less hate.

I am sincerely sorry to disappoint.
Perhaps the poison has drained me more than I realized.

(or I'm just unhappily busy with work...)
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Caesar humanizes all of us. He brings names to faces. He brings families to names. In this arena he is the voice of the people. He asks the questions that beg for answers. He is the fourth wall.

The blood he wills is red.
The hair he wears is blue.
Caesar Flickerman, the audience and the tributes all love you.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:52 pm

So yesterday my thought was to reveal Cato or Marvel - one's worked out well, we should see what the other brings.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm

In case you all hadn't noticed...TIME.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Papas frías
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Ahhh, I can't believe I missed it y minutes. I didn't want to sleep that long.
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Octave wrote:
Three Silver Parachutes float from the sky.

I never received a PM or an email from Seneca. Have these been claimed yet? Or distributed yet?

Pretty sure whoever was meant to get them did so. That post was just to let us know someone got some love. Anyone want to speak up to claim the gifts?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Apologies, Tributes.

I've been called to a Capitol soiree and simply can't tear myself away.

I'll check back in late in the evening. Enjoy your delay.

In case you all hadn't noticed...TIME.

Thought today was an extended day? Guess not Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Three - Scavenging   Day Three - Scavenging - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Three - Scavenging
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: