The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muttations

Go down 
+11
Poker
Ana
Gargoyle Geek
Cable
Rue
Gimp
ASKEWD
jennifer
Lady Shyka
weeba
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

Muttations - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Peeta wrote:
Glimmer wrote:
Sw-eet Iron-y is Marvel

Is that a guess? Or were you able to communicate?

She posted a photo from that photobucket.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Glimmer wrote:

She posted a photo from that photobucket.

I was wondering if anyone would ever notice that.

You guyssssssssssssssssssssssssss. How can you NOT know LO at this point?! He's posted: Miami, football, Veronica Mars, Arrested Development, HOUSE BOATS, cuban guy on a boat in miami odds, and bulldogs!

(I mean, I get it, it's hard when you don't know, I know.)
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Other than one of those, I'd never notice any of the other references. I think my brain has an automatic sports filter. Anything mentioning them in the slightest never gets paid any attention.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Yeah, the football reference was just once and it was to me, so I didn't expect anyone to really get that one. All the others were about his love of water and boats and Miami and such.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Quinoa wrote:
I just realized I said I would bed Jon's wife. Eh, sorry about that!

This is really Lauryn, (Jon's wife) and I laughed out loud and blushed a little when I saw that post. Then I wanted to make it be in my 5 favorite posts of the day. But I figured if all it took to win my favor was to publicly announce you wanted to get into my pants it would send the wrong message... so I changed my mind.

Haha, probably the right choice.

You've done an awesome job as Caesar BTW.

Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:54 pm

To be fair bulldogs could have been me.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 pm

True, but they were partying on a boat. In sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Jeez, I only thought I had Quinoa down (Shimsham) but turns out that wasn't who he was! I suck.

I was gonna ask if central time was +1 or +2 on EST but figured that'd give it away too easily Laughing

Can we discuss powers and stuff?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Go ahead. They don't matter any more.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Cool, I guess it's sorta obvious because of the post-death thing but I was the public revealer. I also had some chainmail which would've meant I needed to be attack by two different people to die, not sure why I didn't use that today...
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Aspen wrote:
Jeez, I only thought I had Quinoa down (Shimsham) but turns out that wasn't who he was! I suck.

I was gonna ask if central time was +1 or +2 on EST but figured that'd give it away too easily Laughing

Can we discuss powers and stuff?

Speaking of powers...WTF?

"Cato: Have this cool sword and an awesome stone tent."
"Marvel: I've made it so you're impossible to kill."
"Quinoa: Here are some socks"

And all you guys: "WOW, LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF QUINOA HAS!"

Last edited by Quinoa on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Aspen wrote:
Cool, I guess it's sorta obvious because of the post-death thing but I was the public revealer. I also had some chainmail which would've meant I needed to be attack by two different people to die, not sure why I didn't use that today...

I was thinking the PR was Carr since he called the first two.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 pm

LOL Quinoa, all I got was my morphling, which would allow me to target someone in the same square as me and their power use would go random. Plus my district token, which was stolen day 1 (it would have given me the consequence for killing one of the remaining living tributes each day). If not for being recruited to the alliance, I had absolute crap.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:19 pm

I had another couple of items, poison berries which would mean that if I was in the final two, we'd win(if I used them). I had an empty waterbottle. And my token was a mapel leaf which would tell me if anyone was gifted, I didn't get any notifications though, was it not passive, gamemakers?
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Raile wrote:
LOL Quinoa, all I got was my morphling, which would allow me to target someone in the same square as me and their power use would go random. Plus my district token, which was stolen day 1 (it would have given me the consequence for killing one of the remaining living tributes each day). If not for being recruited to the alliance, I had absolute crap.

Sounds like we did not have the favor of the GameMakers.

I have to admit though my Pepper Spray could have been pretty powerful.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Who are the remaining Alliance members?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm

There are none. The alliances were disbanded. Marvel is the other person who was in Peeta's alliance though.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Raile wrote:
There are none. The alliances were disbanded. Marvel is the other person who was in Peeta's alliance though.

Geez, I forgot that already. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 pm

I had a water bottle token, so I could never go hungry.

I also had three first aid kits that if I used them on another, would make me invulnerable for the day.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:48 pm

as well as a shield, sword and Hermes' Sandals.

Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Claire wrote:

LOL. Even if you had all that stuff, nothing compare to Cato! Wow. Guess playing to the sponsors really pays off.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 pm

That awkward moment when Clove posted a picture of my crotch Benoit...
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Claire wrote:

LOL. Even if you had all that stuff, nothing compare to Cato! Wow. Guess playing to the sponsors really pays off.

We tried to tell you, but no one listens.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Aspen wrote:
That awkward moment when Clove posted a picture of my crotch Benoit...

Cesnoring C...hris. COME ON! /GOB
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:38 pm

My "powers" were dope.

As long as I had my token, if a member of my alliance attacked me, it would rebound and kill them.

And I had a loaf of bread (four slices). As long as I had a single slice (in inventory), if an alliance member of mine died, I could replace them.

And I had 3 uses of mud, which would have hidden me on the map.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Tell us more great and powerful one...
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Quinoa wrote:

Tell us more great and powerful one...

Well, since you asked...

LISTEN UP, MUTTS:

Three of you will be going back. One from each alliance.

Remember, your pre-existing alliances mean nothing once you re-enter the Arena. In there? You're a team and your goal will be to eliminate the Tributes. If any one of you is the last man standing, the Mutts win and you'll be made Victor.

That's as specific as I want to be about your mechanics within the game for now, because what matters is how you choose who goes back. It's down to vote in here. It hasn't started yet and I'll announce when it does, but you can campaign your fuzzy hearts off between now and then. You'll decide who the strongest among you are and who possesses the likeliest chance of success. So...start sniffing each others' butts and making friends. This is your chance to go back.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Nice. As long as I was in the woods, I could hide and thus not be targeted, unless thresh was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Muttations - Page 6 Dogbutsmell2

All the good this is going to do me...I've got some cool socks.

And a stone shiv with two uses.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Think less about inventory and more about your natural gifts.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:04 am

Natural gifts? Can I use the sock to cover up?
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:05 am

Do I get any rewards for my photos if I go back in?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:05 am

It's cold in The Arena. Shouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:06 am

Aspen wrote:

Satisfaction of a job well done. And Quinoa's agony.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:08 am

Thumb-wrestle A n A?
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:10 am

Aspen wrote:

I'll carve my own trophy then!
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:12 am

No lie there.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:14 am

It's cold in The Arena. Shouldn't matter.

Well then. Who's got that first aid kit? A band-aide should work.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:23 am

So one from "each alliance" means one from Cato's, one from Peeta's, and one of the non-allied tributes?

I'm fine thumb wrestling, Peeta. If I'm to be honest, I think we have about equal chances in there. However, I'd REALLY like to go back in. This is the first game I've played in a long time (and probably the last for a while again) and I only played in the first place cause I'm such a fan of the material.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:30 am

I can't go back in, real life grew claws and sharp teeth, and it would be an unwise choice anyway.

I do think Raile would be a good muttation, but no more ass sniffing tonight. So gross.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:42 am

Like I said, fight among yourselves. I originally intended there to be more dead alliance members due to recruitment and therefore needing to be balanced out in terms of who was rooting for whom...but I think it still works.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 am

Ok, so I'll probably go pull up the list of dead people again in a bit to look at our options. From our alliance it's just me and Peeta to pick between. I don't remember who all was members of Cato's alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muttations
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Muttations-
Jump to: