The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Champions - Awards Ceremony

Go down 
+19
Cable
Dileo33
Gimp
Lorene
forehead
Lady Shyka
Ana
Albert B
ASKEWD
Celtic
s l i t h y
Jennie
Emlyn
Poker
Gargoyle Geek
SweetIrony!
Neptune
kelly
bad_jon.
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Since what I want to say will apparently get me banned, I'll just say thank you Jon. And I'll also tell you that I am definitely planning to watch the movie, whereas I had no interest before this game. All thanks to you.
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Poker wrote:
10 provinces, 3 territories.

Which did I miss?
Back to top Go down
Emlyn
Papas frías

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Prince Edward Island. Mystery solved.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Emlyn wrote:
Prince Edward Island. Mystery solved.

It's small. You're never more than 30 minutes from the ocean.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Neptune wrote:
Well, damn. I can take a hint.

My GC will go towards one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Leatherman-831429-Sidekick-Multi-Tool/dp/B005DI2QTC/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1331685130&sr=8-16

Mystery donors, rest assured, if you are ever lost and lonely, I'll be there, multi-tool in hand, and I'll make sure you don't go hungry.

Good choice. I carry a Leatherman Micra in my pocket with my change and I'm amazed how often I need it.

It sure beats the heck out of one of these:

The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 00904160000-1
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Neptune wrote:
So long as you aren't in a land-locked location, of course.

The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Tryagain_tot2
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Did I really write "heck" up there?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Gimp wrote:
Poker wrote:
Gimp wrote:
I loved role-playing, and I think the anonymity really enhanced that.

Thanks for giving me the chance, and thanks to Caesar for giving me a voice before I was tragically cut down before my time.

I wish we could have worked together. Pulled out the "last district pair" alive wins.

Hope you stick around for more games and chit chat APP!

I can try, but I have two jobs, so my time is limited.

I'm glad you played as well!

Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Mine may go towards http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005L43Y80/?tag=047-20

That thing is legal to own in Texas. As is owning baboons, gorillas, cheetahs, cougars, bears, jaguars, orangutans, lions and jackals, among others.
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 pm

What about Ocelots?
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Gimp wrote:
Mine may go towards http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005L43Y80/?tag=047-20

That thing is legal to own in Texas. As is owning baboons, gorillas, cheetahs, cougars, bears, jaguars, orangutans, lions and jackals, among others.

Haha...I hate when my baboons and jackals get after each other. I could use one of the shocker-knuckle things.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Celtic wrote:
What about Ocelots?

LEGAL
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 am

s l i t h y wrote:
And Cable was Rain?

Damn, that makes me doubly sad for what I did. Sad

No, triply sad. Crying or Very sad

(And I didn't even get Cable's Token.

And it wouldn't even have worked on me if I did.)

No regrets billy, I thought my token would protect you, and I had to leave the arena for personal reasons. You did such an amazing job, it was fun to see it all play out.

Thank you GM's, above and beyond.

Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 am

Aww, thanks for making me feel better.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:42 pm

I was just about to say the same as many of the others had, that the game itself was reward enough and no GC was necessary and give it back to the site, but then I got to where Jon made his announcement, so I'll just say thank you and that I really appreciate it. The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Dancinpickle

Jon, Shyka and Kelly this was truly one of my favorite games ever.

Ps, I'm so glad I didn't have to post all that in pictures, but I would have tried. Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm

that is so above and beyond. wow.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Dileo33 wrote:
Since what I want to say will apparently get me banned, I'll just say thank you Jon. And I'll also tell you that I am definitely planning to watch the movie, whereas I had no interest before this game. All thanks to you.

just watching the clip jennie posted of katniss and rue had me in tears for DAYS. i would never make it through the movies.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Guys, I am sorry I have been so bad about getting back toeveryone. I've been out doing the spring break thing by going camping.

I will donate to Compassion International, and Thank you to Jon, Kelly and Lauryn for such a fun game. You guys are awesome.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm

And Shyka!
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Rue wrote:
Guys, I am sorry I have been so bad about getting back toeveryone. I've been out doing the spring break thing by going camping.

I will donate to Compassion International, and Thank you to Jon, Kelly and Lauryn for such a fun game. You guys are awesome.

Don't forget to come back and visit.

You can even change your name now...rue.

Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:36 pm

If I offended anyone during the course of the game or immediately after, please tell me now so that I can offer a heartfelt apology. During, I was mostly in character and acting how I thought a district one kid would act. Right after, I think I blacked out for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

It's cool, Marvel. The Games were obviously trying. All is forgiven!
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:50 am

Marvel wrote:
If I offended anyone during the course of the game or immediately after, please tell me now so that I can offer a heartfelt apology. During, I was mostly in character and acting how I thought a district one kid would act. Right after, I think I blacked out for a little while.

I thought you were awesome.
Back to top Go down
SweetIrony!
Papas frías
SweetIrony!

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Aw, thanks. Sometimes I care too much.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Everyone, be sure to check your emailssssss, alrighty?

If you DON'T have a little somethingsomething in there, shoot me a PM, whydon'tya?
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Got it.

Thank you guys SO MUCH - AGAIN!!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks for handling that, kellllllllly.

I also sent off Graham's charity today. Thanks again for playing, everyone! I had fun!
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 pm

I got mine too, much thanks cheers (seriously, this board is great for emoticons)
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Papas frías
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:13 pm

do we know who our genrous sponsers were?

thank you to whomever gifted us.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:42 pm

For those out of the country, if Amazon is inconvenient in any way, please shoot me a PM and I'll get it fixed up!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Katniss wrote:
do we know who our genrous sponsers were?

kelly, shyka and I provided the charity donations and the ThinkGeek certificates to the winners. The rest is anonymous gravy.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:55 pm

You guys are pretty awesome. Thank you very much!

Thank you to the anonymous folks too. This was not an inexpensive endeavour.

Great heart.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Thank you ALL again!
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:43 pm

I got it, you all are the best. Thank you again!!!
Back to top Go down
Dileo33
Papas frías
Dileo33

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Got it.

Once again I say thank you, especially to anonymous!!!
Back to top Go down
jennifer
Papas frías
jennifer

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:34 am

confused

oh my goodness, thank you so much for the gift certificate, anonymous benefactor. i will use the hell out of it. pig
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Papas frías
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 am

psst...the benfactors are now (I'm pretty sure) at http://www.mafiastache.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Champions - Awards Ceremony   The Champions - Awards Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Champions - Awards Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: