The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What should we call this place?

Go down 
+17
Celtic
Poppycox88
ASKEWD
kelly
Neptune
Lady Shyka
new bird
Lorene
s l i t h y
Moses
shimel
Albert B
Ana
Poker
forehead
Emlyn
bad_jon.
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Top options...
MafiaStache
What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_left28%What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_right
 28% [ 10 ]
Mafia Gathering Hole
What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_left17%What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_right
 17% [ 6 ]
Mafia Den
What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_left6%What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Mafiasco
What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_left14%What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_right
 14% [ 5 ]
Mafia Community
What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_left8%What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_right
 8% [ 3 ]
Troy and Abed Playing Mafia
What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_left8%What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_right
 8% [ 3 ]
Mafia Forum
What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_left3%What should we call this place? - Page 11 Poll_right
 3% [ 1 ]
mafiaishere
 8% [ 3 ]
hereismafia
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

What should we call this place? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we call this place?   What should we call this place? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:14 pm

bad_jon. wrote:
Except forehead.

You're just jealous I got a PhD.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
Papas frías
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: What should we call this place?   What should we call this place? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Just name it rw/rrmafia! Everyone loves the challenges!
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: What should we call this place?   What should we call this place? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Okay this is my last post here guys.

If you want to talk to me I'll be with Jon on the new board (if you guys don't join we'll just use it as a way to talk about the people we hate).

Farewell old new board.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: What should we call this place?   What should we call this place? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:50 pm

I deleted his account. Just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: What should we call this place?   What should we call this place? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:21 pm

This was just a ruse to get rid of the undesireables wasn't it?

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: What should we call this place?   What should we call this place? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Poker wrote:
This was just a ruse to get rid of the undesireables wasn't it?

I desire you all.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: What should we call this place?   What should we call this place? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Except for Forehead.

Never gets old.

Just like my crotch.
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

PostSubject: Re: What should we call this place?   What should we call this place? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:21 am

Gargoyle Geek wrote:
kelly wrote:
I guess, for me, since I'm not techy, I don't see the advantages of moving somewhere else. Can you (or weeba, or GG or Shyka) explain them to me/us?

I think it comes down to being in control. #1 of the content and #2 of the platform.

If the site stays here*, paid or free, Jon will probably never be able to move it. He may never WANT to move it but if he does he's going to be SOL. If forumotion.com dies, switches format, get insanely expensive or just becomes a shitty partner the choice will be stay here and deal with it or move again and try to build something new.

As users, there may not be a lot of differences or benefits today but if it's a community you want to keep and/or build making the switch is a better long-term plan. And if it's going to be done it should be done soon.

Not sure that helps....Hope so.

*I'm ok with staying here, if that's the choice. Jon, sorry if it seems like I'm pressing you. This is just one of those things I know because of my experience.

Agreed. And the benefit to moving now vs later is the amount of data that won't transfer over. Now it would be the Hunger Games and a dozen threads. Next month it could be 2 games and 30 threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should we call this place?   What should we call this place? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should we call this place?
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11