The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?

Go down 
+12
Jennie
Gimp
Poppycox88
forehead
Ana
kelly
Gargoyle Geek
Cable
ASKEWD
Poker
Rue
bad_jon.
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 am

Listen up, Mutts!

Today will probably be the day you go back. If the numbers dip below 7 Trubutes after tonight's bloodbath, you're going in.

The vote begins officially now. Figure it out.

!Mutt1Cato -
!Mutt2Peeta -
!Mutt3Village -
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 am

!Mutt1Cato - Claire
!Mutt2Peeta - Peeta
!Mutt3Village - Rue

Last edited by Rue on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:21 pm

wtf? Holden?

Are you kidding me?

!Mutt1Cato - CLAIRE
!Mutt2Peeta - RAILE
!Mutt3Village - Aspen

Right?

Aspen was one of Peeta's alliance right?

Last edited by Claire on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Nope. Peeta and Raile.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Nope. Peeta and Raile.

Allowed to edit?

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:32 pm

!Mutt1Cato - Holden
!Mutt2Peeta - Peeta
!Mutt3Village - Rue
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:34 pm

!Mutt1Cato - CLAIRE
!Mutt2Peeta - RAILE
!Mutt3Village - Rue

Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:39 pm

!Mutt1Cato - Holden
!Mutt2Peeta - Raile
!Mutt3Village - Quinoa

Last edited by Quinoa on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:44 pm

No discussion about it?

WEIRDOS
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:47 pm

I said "Vote for me!"
Crickets...
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:58 pm

I also said "Vote for me".

Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:11 pm

We're mutts. We do what we gotta do
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Vote me, vote me, vote P. E. E. T. A.!

Who wouldn't like to see me end Katniss? What a twist to the Star crossed lovers angle!
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Peeta wrote:
Vote me, vote me, vote P. E. E. T. A.!

Who wouldn't like to see me end Katniss? What a twist to the Star crossed lovers angle!

I want to help you, or at least end someone. I want blood before I howl my three note song

*I will make a video of me howling the three notes, honest
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Rue wrote:
*I will make a video of me howling the three notes, honest

Had anonymity not been so crucial to this game, I'd have demanded more video performances.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:34 pm

I want back in. My alliance votes are pretty easy, but as for the villagers, there's a bunch more of you to choose from. So villagers, why should you be the one to go back? (and voting for me doesn't hurt to sway my vote either)
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm awesome. Ask anyone.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Ralie is lying. Thats what she does. Lie. Don't believe her!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm not lying at all. My vote is open for wooing. And since so far the first people I thought of have voted for Peeta, I'm not all that inclined to go in their directions. Plus, I was the only one who ever shared the truth about my powers with the alliance. Knowing you were ready to kill your own teammates, Peeta, doesn't make you much of a team player.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Raile wrote:
I'm not lying at all. My vote is open for wooing. And since so far the first people I thought of have voted for Peeta, I'm not all that inclined to go in their directions. Plus, I was the only one who ever shared the truth about my powers with the alliance. Knowing you were ready to kill your own teammates, Peeta, doesn't make you much of a team player.

I had no way to kill you. If you had tried to kill me, then yes, you would have died. But if either of you had tried to kill me, I wouldnt really want that person in my alliance, would I? So I darn sure wasnt going to warn anybody. Besides, if its true that you told the truth, you were probably the only one in the GAME. This isnt about truth, its about survival. Which requires deceit and under-handedness, and the ability to B.S. your way around danger. Who is that? *points to self* Peeta!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:07 pm

The masses? Of course I can lie there. But I never, ever lie to my teammates.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:07 pm

When does the voting end exactly?

Just wondering for the few who don't, and haven't, come on here very often what the cut-off time would be.

Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Raile wrote:
The masses? Of course I can lie there. But I never, ever lie to my teammates.

You just did. You're lying to me and yourself! Besides, having read the books, you should know better than most, it was every man or women for him or her self. The alliances were just temporary. Everyone knew what was what.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Since it's dependent on how many of them are left, I'm assuming there's a chance we might be going in for the new day. So deadline would be...before Jon's finished figuring out today's results? Unless not enough of them are dying today.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Raile wrote:

I forgot you said you really liked the material. So I switched my vote.

That's ok, right Jon?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you, Quinoa!
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Seneca Crane wrote:
No discussion about it?

WEIRDOS

Yeah, I know.

Would I get more votes if you all knew I have an item that means I need to be hit more time than once to die? We have to pick the player most likely to win for us(the village, I care not for Cato or Peeta's tribe).
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Quinoa wrote:

That's ok, right Jon?

You sack of tracker jacker dung.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Aspen, they said our previous inventories don't count. And we're not playing for the village or the alliances. We're playing for the mutts.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Peeta wrote:
Quinoa wrote:

That's ok, right Jon?

You sack of tracker jacker dung.

Do tracker jackers even HAVE dung?
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:40 pm

This whole thing is about entertainment, no? Who is more entertaining? Hum-um. Thats right.

*points again at self*

Peeta!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Yes, well, who's more entertaining or who's more likely to win? I may not bring as many laughs, but I do have a good winning record.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:43 pm

You know, Peeta, I think one of us should just count for the village tribute. You and I are the only ones even willing to fight over our spot.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Raile wrote:
Yes, well, who's more entertaining or who's more likely to win? I may not bring as many laughs, but I do have a good winning record.

Hey, she is kinda funny. Yes, you have been very lucky to be on the winning side many times.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Raile wrote:
Aspen, they said our previous inventories don't count. And we're not playing for the village or the alliances. We're playing for the mutts.

Oh right, I have nothing to offer then. Are all three of us playing for the Mutts or are we playing for our individual groups within the Mutts.

What I will say is that I still have my district partner, so Arbor is more likely to leave me alone to win as a district which would give us the win as well.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Raile wrote:
You know, Peeta, I think one of us should just count for the village tribute. You and I are the only ones even willing to fight over our spot.

I know right? I thought this was gonna turn into a rumble... but nothing. We can only keep Jon entertained SO much by ourselves everybody else!!!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:47 pm

My district partner's still out there too, but they may know we're playing for the mutts.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Aspen wrote:

Oh right, I have nothing to offer then. Are all three of us playing for the Mutts or are we playing for our individual groups within the Mutts.

What I will say is that I still have my district partner, so Arbor is more likely to leave me alone to win as a district which would give us the win as well.

We are playing for us, the Mutts. Its like revenge of the Ghosts.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Raile wrote:
My district partner's still out there too, but they may know we're playing for the mutts.

Yeah, something tells me its going to be made pretty clear that our coming back is not good for the tributes.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Peeta wrote:
Hey, she is kinda funny. Yes, you have been very lucky to be on the winning side many times.

That's not luck, that's skill! I worked for those wins!

Peeta wrote:
Raile wrote:

I know right? I thought this was gonna turn into a rumble... but nothing. We can only keep Jon entertained SO much by ourselves everybody else!!!

Perhaps Jon will realize who should really be in there and is willing to fight for it?

Doubtful, of course, but a girl can hope.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:53 pm

I don't even know who to fight for a spot. Rue? Let's go buddy. Put up your dukes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?   Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mutt Voting - Who is going back tonight?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next