The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muttations

Go down 
+11
Poker
Ana
Gargoyle Geek
Cable
Rue
Gimp
ASKEWD
jennifer
Lady Shyka
weeba
bad_jon.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Muttations - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:47 am

There will be more here before the vote happens, too.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 am

Oh. Well. When do we vote?
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 am

Aspen wrote:
That awkward moment when Clove posted a picture of my crotch Benoit...

I know, right? I gasped.

I also went to Hooters with him once.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:54 am

The dead:

Peeta's alliance:

Peeta - As kewd
Raile - A na

Cato's alliance:

Holden - Pop py?
Claire - Starbu ck

Village tributes:

Glimmer - We eba
Gimp - APP
Thresh - Star
Rue - Gra ham
Cable
Quinoa - Gar goyle
Aspen

Just remind me who was in Cato's alliance and I'll sort appropriately.

Last edited by Raile on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:57 am

Nice of Octave to just confirm for me who I thought he was (after my previous mistake).
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:02 am

Raile wrote:
Oh. Well. When do we vote?

It's going to depend on the game. I'm looking for them to get down to a certain numerical range.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 am

And whoever goes back...be thinking of your charity, too. We're playing more than victory, people!

That was cheesy. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 am

But seriously. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:05 am

Holden was Cato's.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:08 am

Thanks, Peeta. And someone else was, right? Not sure who Cato recruited after Holden died.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 am

Seneca Crane wrote:
Aspen wrote:

I know, right? I gasped.

Yeah, he *was* just a normal guy once. I envy your interactions with so many wrestlers. I don't think he was in his right mind, certainly not when that happened, but he seemed less about promos and more about just going in the ring, doing the job and leaving for like a year before that.

I have yet to read his book, but Jericho's book had a section on him and his family after the tragedy (as well as touching on their friendship throughout the book). I don't know, I just can't bring myself to start it. I even started reading Brock Lesnar's bio first and the writer of that is awful.

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 am

Raile wrote:
Thanks, Peeta. And someone else was, right? Not sure who Cato recruited after Holden died.

Me either. Not sure who he recruited when I died either.

Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:46 am

I don't mind going for the non allied folks. I think being able to be in targeted in the woods would be good. Maybe APP would be a good choice as well.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 am

I think we'd all like to go. Who wouldn't want to be part of the Zombie Alliance? Sounds like a blast.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 pm

oh, Octave. We are both tortured souls, and (s)he is playing it up so well! Good going!!

Does (s)he really think (s)he stole my token and that's what killed me? Poor boo. I gave my token to him, not realizing it was only of use to me.

Last edited by Cable on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Cable wrote:
oh, Octave. We are both tortured souls, and he is playing it up so well! Good going!!

Does (s)he really think he stole my token and that's what killed me? Poor boo. I gave my token to him, not realizing it was only of use to me.

I think he really believes he caused your death and regrets it. But that's just my impression.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:

I think he really believes he caused your death and regrets it. But that's just my impression.

Claudius, can you send him a note in the dark of night and have him meet me at my "grave?"

I know you cannot do what I ask. This is so tragic.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Oh Boo Hoo. Drop it in the water, build a bridge and get over it you pansy.

Our men in district 10, would not be so emotional and disgraceful.

Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 pm

And you shall die alone. with maggots eating out your brain, because no one will care you are dead.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 pm

after 24 hours, all of the membranes in your body will be turned to mush and your organs will seep out. The larvae growing on your feet will be as big as your thumbs, and the mockingjays will feast on you.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Seneca Crane wrote:
Aspen wrote:

I know, right? I gasped.

Yeah it's weird, he/she obviously just wanted the sign but you'd have to know who he is to be able to get that photo, surely they must've heard about the whole thing as well. You have to go all WWE on it and just not mention him, don't pretend like it didn't happen just don't bring it up.

Claire wrote:
Seneca Crane wrote:
Aspen wrote:

I know, right? I gasped.

Yeah, he *was* just a normal guy once. I envy your interactions with so many wrestlers. I don't think he was in his right mind, certainly not when that happened, but he seemed less about promos and more about just going in the ring, doing the job and leaving for like a year before that.

I have yet to read his book, but Jericho's book had a section on him and his family after the tragedy (as well as touching on their friendship throughout the book). I don't know, I just can't bring myself to start it. I even started reading Brock Lesnar's bio first and the writer of that is awful.

I, too, envy your interactions. I haven't met any wrestlers (yet) Sad As sad as it is, the Benoit situation, at least they're learning from it. Trying to eliminate steroids and chair shots to the back of the head which is likely the cause of his insanity.

The night of the Benoit incident, they did an episode of Raw that was really good. It was before the homicide/murder thing came out and it was a tribute to Benoit, broke the kayfabe(which was actually a story that Vince had died), it was a great tribute. Had it on video but I think it got lost Crying or Very sad Could probably find it online...somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Cable wrote:
after 24 hours, all of the membranes in your body will be turned to mush and your organs will seep out. The larvae growing on your feet will be as big as your thumbs, and the mockingjays will feast on you.

While you do seem to have an active imagination, or too much alone time on your hands, perhaps you should stick to the emo poetry you and your ilk seem to excel at. In fact, I do suspect that you might even be an expert at the thrilling and dangerous game of "rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock".

While all this is most likely true, if I should meet you upon the field, naught but the memory of my two hands slowly strangling the life from you will you recall as the dark embrace of death takes you.

Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Claire wrote:

While you do seem to have an active imagination, or too much alone time on your hands, perhaps you should stick to the emo poetry you and your ilk seem to excel at. In fact, I do suspect that you might even be an expert at the thrilling and dangerous game of "rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock".

While all this is most likely true, if I should meet you upon the field, naught but the memory of my two hands slowly strangling the life from you will you recall as the dark embrace of death takes you.

Pick up a book the next time you're screwing with a cow. That's decomposition, and it's science.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Nothing beats Spock...
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Quote :
Walter Sobchak: Were you following The Dude's twitter, Donny?
The Dude: Walter...
Donny: What?
Walter Sobchak: Were you following to The Dude's twitter?
Donny: I was bowling.
Walter Sobchak: So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...
The Dude: (interrupting) Walter, Walter, what's the twitter, man?
Walter Sobchak: There's no reason - it's on the internet, dude, there's no fucking reason why these two...
Donny: Yeah, Walter, what's a twitter?

BOOM. And we're at a 100% Definitely my crotch.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm

I love their newest challenge. I so coulda won that one. The new sponsors don't have to be former boardies, right? Just anyone?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Peeta wrote:
Definitely my crotch.

Definitely.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Raile wrote:
I love their newest challenge. I so coulda won that one. The new sponsors don't have to be former boardies, right? Just anyone?

Well, I prefer it be someone I "know" so that I don't have to worry they're creating additional accounts. It was actually a really bad idea...but I'm lonely.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Peeta wrote:
Nothing beats Spock...

Paper disproves Spock.

Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Well, I prefer it be someone I "know" so that I don't have to worry they're creating additional accounts. It was actually a really bad idea...but I'm lonely.

Hey, if you want want mean, sadistic sponsors look no further than us, the hopeful Zombies.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Raile wrote:

No need to be lonely, you have all of us! And I think all my friends from games who aren't former boardies would be more willing to do it than former boardies who don't play games. Either way, since I'm dead it doesn't matter. Though I giggled when I saw Cato's call on FB for people to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:15 pm

You could create one sponsor account and we could all log in at different times, constantly contradicting "our self". Be mean one second sweet and loving the next. One minute praising a tribute, the next calling him/her foul names.

Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Gutted I'm not still in, I like free shit!

edit:given my luck, I'm surprised I didn't win and then I find out that they don't ship over here.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Where's "over here"?
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Quinoa wrote:
Where's "over here"?

Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Oh, so over THERE really.

Does that still happen a lot (companies not shipping world-wide)? It seems like these companies would have warehouses in England, Europe and other lands.

Now that I've shown great interest in your plight, vote for me!

Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:02 am

Quinoa wrote:
Oh, so over THERE really.

Does that still happen a lot (companies not shipping world-wide)? It seems like these companies would have warehouses in England, Europe and other lands.

Now that I've shown great interest in your plight, vote for me!

Turns out they do ship internationally.

It happens with some companies, but tbh, I don't really look at American stores too much though so I'm not entirely sure.

Vote for you for what? confused
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 am

Three of us are going to be returning to the game as a Mutant Alliance. One from Cato's Alliance, one from Peeta's alliance and one from the normal villagers.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:24 am

Quinoa wrote:
Three of us are going to be returning to the game as a Mutant Alliance. One from Cato's Alliance, one from Peeta's alliance and one from the normal villagers.

Oh right, I didn't realise we were voting.

Eh...vote for me...I made it the furtherest? So I'm clearly the best.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle Geek
Papas frías
Gargoyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:31 am

Haha...clearly.

We're not voting yet. I'm just sniffing butts.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:30 am

Aspen wrote:

edit:given my luck, I'm surprised I didn't win and then I find out that they don't ship over here.
Are you talking about ThinkGeek? They definetly do international. I buy shit from there all the time and they are fantasticly prompt. Only usually takes 3 business days for stuff to arrive and it has to travel a lot further to get to me than it does to get to you.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:35 am

Plutarch Heavensbee wrote:
Aspen wrote:

Are you talking about ThinkGeek? They definetly do international. I buy shit from there all the time and they are fantasticly prompt. Only usually takes 3 business days for stuff to arrive and it has to travel a lot further to get to me than it does to get to you.

Yeah, I had a look through their shipping policy. That's pretty amazing though, 3 days to the Oz?

I'm back in, vote for Aspen, vote for change, vote for victory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muttations   Muttations - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muttations
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Muttations-
Jump to: