The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Walking Dead Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

The Walking Dead Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Thread   The Walking Dead Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:08 am

Anyone watching this? I love it. I'm hyped after the last episode. I won't spoil anything though. Do we have spoiler tags here?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Thread   The Walking Dead Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:22 am

Never seen it.

Should I watch the six episodes on Netflix?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Thread   The Walking Dead Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:37 am

Albert B wrote:
Anyone watching this? I love it. I'm hyped after the last episode. I won't spoil anything though. Do we have spoiler tags here?

Spoiler:

Wow. I had to quote your post in order to see the spoiler. But maybe I was just doing something wrong?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Thread   The Walking Dead Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 am

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Never seen it.

Definitely. The first six episodes hooked me. I even started reading the books from the library. But they didn't have the third book so I stopped reading. I need to check if they've got it now.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Thread   The Walking Dead Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 am

s l i t h y wrote:
Albert B wrote:

Spoiler:

Wow. I had to quote your post in order to see the spoiler. But maybe I was just doing something wrong?

Click the word "spoiler" above the text and it expands.
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Thread   The Walking Dead Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 am

forehead wrote:
s l i t h y wrote:
Albert B wrote:

Spoiler:

Click the word "spoiler" above the text and it expands.

Thanks, man.

Your sig is creepin me out, tho.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Thread   The Walking Dead Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 am

s l i t h y wrote:
Your sig is creepin me out, tho.

The Walking Dead Thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_eSBupcMZDvt7DpNm0B5M1XTNR8sCKEs9oWtj6w2CmCatf5qe2xYwatnrDQ

SLITHY, Y U NO LIKE MEMES?
Back to top Go down
s l i t h y
Papas frías
s l i t h y

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Thread   The Walking Dead Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:36 pm

cuz i'm old?
Back to top Go down
Albert B
Papas frías
Albert B

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Thread   The Walking Dead Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Never seen it.

Definitely! I like the second season a lot, but the first season was better. It hooked me for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Thread   The Walking Dead Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Thread
Page 1 of 1