The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do What You Want

Go down 
+7
Poker
Gimp
ASKEWD
Rue
Lady Shyka
weeba
bad_jon.
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:25 pm

You guys are welcome to liven the place up a bit. Before long, everyone will be here instead of the arena. May as well make yourselves at home.
Back to top Go down
weeba
Papas frías
weeba

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Can you silver parachute us a TV?
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah, if you guys want to create your own polls or new thread topics, you're free to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Thread who am I going to kill with a vengeance . Either Carr or stupid Claire.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Or maybe Katniss. She's done nothing. She is the worst.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:11 am

Rue wrote:

Hey! Didnt I tell you not to talk about her like that in front of me? I'll bring you back to life just so you can die another death if you do not show my love some respect.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 am

Peeta wrote:
Rue wrote:

Hey! Didnt I tell you not to talk about her like that in front of me? I'll bring you back to life just so you can die another death if you do not show my love some respect.
#Pulls a shiv from my leg brace and presses it to your neck#

Do it and die, bread boy. Nobody messes with Rue.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 am

*kicks gimp in his limp*
Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:05 am

*kicks Peeta in his heart*

Who is in the alliance?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Gimp wrote:
Peeta wrote:
Rue wrote:

#Pulls a shiv from my leg brace and presses it to your neck#

Do it and die, bread boy. Nobody messes with Rue.

If only you'd shown me this level of intensity. We might both be alive now.

Back to top Go down
Gimp
Papas frías
Gimp

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:29 pm

There was no way I could have survived Day 2.

They didn't like me gaining Caesar's favor.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Rue wrote:
*kicks Peeta in his heart*

Who is in the alliance?

Marvel was our last member.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Gimp wrote:
There was no way I could have survived Day 2.

They didn't like me gaining Caesar's favor.

Well, I did try to use you as my day one guardian tho.

That was one of my items. I had drawn considerable attention and decided day one was NOT a good day to die. To paraphrase the illustrious Worf.

Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Did not know Clair was S t a r b u c k. Hello Mandie.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Claire is Mandie??
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Never mind, saw it. Man, was I off.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:28 pm

What?

You hosers.

Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:41 pm

I need to find a clapping hand emoticon.....

Entertained

Ahh....perfect
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 am

Raile wrote:
Claire is Mandie??

tHAT OR THE SPONSORS ARE PLAYING AN ELABORATE JOKE...
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 am

Im going to destroy my Caps Lock key. Slowly...
Back to top Go down
kelly
Gamemaker
kelly

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:17 am

I feel the need to clarify. I call anyone who needlessly overexplains a joke S T A R B U C K I N G. I am not saying (or denying) that Claire is (or is not) SB, though.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Seneca Crane wrote:
I feel the need to clarify. I call anyone who needlessly overexplains a joke S T A R B U C K I N G. I am not saying (or denying) that Claire is (or is not) SB, though.

Claire wrote:
Caesar Flickerman wrote:
I fixed it didn't I?! I noticed right away.... but you saw it. No I'm a failure. Guess I'll just entice the tributes with what is on my panties instead...

Now we're talking...

Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Can't a girl be a little playful when a man talks about his panties?

Are you a boxers or briefs fellow yourself, Cable?

Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Claire wrote:

I can assure you whatever I wear is not from Old Navy. At least I've never seen those in District 8.

I like the way you voted, but I'm concerned about Gimp having the time. Have you seen him post much? Do you think he is lurking? I wonder if Claudius will notify the mutts by PM?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Cable wrote:
Claire wrote:

I can assure you whatever I wear is not from Old Navy. At least I've never seen those in District 8.

I like the way you voted, but I'm concerned about Gimp having the time. Have you seen him post much? Do you think he is lurking? I wonder if Claudius will notify the mutts by PM?

True. I don't think he is, I was just being selfish and attempting to bring back my fellow district tribute.

I'd suggest to everyone interested in going back that they should provide some presence here immediately.

I'd much rather that more active people go back, regardless of my own votes.

Back to top Go down
Rue
Papas frías
Rue

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Claire, I went back for you, because you're active. Well more so than Peeta at least.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Rue wrote:
Claire, I went back for you, because you're active. Well more so than Peeta at least.

Whaaaaaat? Not on day 2. ...Then I died. Besides, wrong alliance.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Peeta wrote:
Rue wrote:

True. But if we're going for activity...between me and Peeta? That much of a question?
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Raile wrote:
Peeta wrote:
Rue wrote:

True. But if we're going for activity...between me and Peeta? That much of a question?

Is the question, "who didnt submit their powers?" *Points at Raile*
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Yes! Tear each other asunder!
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
Yes! Tear each other asunder!

Stop it. You're gonna have us at each others throats like a ... pack of wolves. *Squinty eyes*
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Well, since I didn't submit my powers because you lied to me about the EOD time change...whose fault is it really?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Who kept everything organized and kept everyone on track of everything that needed to be done? Who helped out the team with all the source material questions? I'm in this. I wanna go back.
Back to top Go down
ASKEWD
Papas frías
ASKEWD

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Raile wrote:
Well, since I didn't submit my powers because you lied to me about the EOD time change...whose fault is it really?

Your own. You didnt want to check the arena.

Raile wrote:
Who kept everything organized and kept everyone on track of everything that needed to be done? Who helped out the team with all the source material questions? I'm in this. I wanna go back.

Marvel did. See how she lies everybody!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Papas frías
Ana

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Marvel didn't know the source material at all!
Back to top Go down
Cable
Papas frías
Cable

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Look at those mutts eyes. Gorgeous. Great job.

I wonder who Octave thinks I am.

so:

Mutt 1 -Rue

Mutt 2 - Claire

Mutt 3 - Raile
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Papas frías
Jennie

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Peeta wrote:

Didn't I call you out in our alliance thread, Mandie?

I spent the last few days convinced Neptune was Mandie.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:14 pm

YHTKR.
Back to top Go down
Lady Shyka
Gamemaker
Lady Shyka

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Still fun.

Entertained
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Cato wrote:
Peeta wrote:

Didn't I call you out in our alliance thread, Mandie?

I spent the last few days convinced Neptune was Mandie.

ggrrrrr...i'm more of a Gray Wolf than a Red Wolf, grrrrrl.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do What You Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What You Want   Do What You Want Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do What You Want
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Hunger Games :: The Muttations-
Jump to: