The 74th Annual Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A place for Capitol Punishment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bad_den.

Go down 
+7
Timdawg
Emlyn
Moses
Lorene
Lady Shyka
shimel
bad_jon.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

The bad_den. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Man, I dropped off the planet in all of my games. Too much time trying to kill children, not enough losing to my wife.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:24 pm

I hadn't bothered to start anymore but one of my friends was playing it during one of our classes so I challenged him later that day. And then the old school friend challenged me tonight so I took him to town. And then he wanted a rematch(which I'm currently winning). I mentioned it on facebook chat to that "literary genius" and he mentioned he was playing the aforementioned school friend so I challenged him and beat him.

I've completed about 6 games since mine and Chance's game started and I've completed 5 of those games since Chance last made his move. Is he here? Get your ass in line, Chance!

INB4, autocorrect, do not bother!
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Okay. Morbid curiosity keeps leading me back to the EBB because I'm sad-faced that more people from mafia-land aren't eating this place up. It's plain jealousy that I'd rather have you all to myself. I get that.

But then I start reading a piece of a thread or some of the posts and it makes me regret deleting what I posted about the place earlier. It makes my skin crawl over there and I'm not sure why. I'm sure there a lot of self-love going on, but it seems like everything that I hated about the VA board outside of the mafia threads is magnified by ten on EBB. It seem cattier, snarkier and devoid of filter. And not in the "I can't say how I really feel" kind of way like the latest iteration of the VA board. More like...now I can say any shitty thing I want. I'm a fan of saying shitty things, don't get me wrong...but this is...different. It feels nasty. It feels wrong. And even more than the ugliness of the board format, it's the perceived ugliness of the posts that will keep me away. It's not everyone, but it does seem to me to be the prevailing atmosphere of that board.
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:48 pm

I feel like that's sparking up a bit more and more. And I started to comment about it and include your feelings, but I backed off.

I don't know. I just like to talk about video games.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:51 pm

my crotch wrote:
I feel like that's sparking up a bit more and more. And I started to comment about it and include your feelings, but I backed off.

You have free reign here. You can even just be my crotch now, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm all about staying over here (most of the people on EBB annoy me) but I probably won't post over here until we can get our old names back. Otherwise I won't know who to hate and who to like.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Holden wrote:
I'm all about staying over here (most of the people on EBB annoy me) but I probably won't post over here until we can get our old names back. Otherwise I won't know who to hate and who to like.

Pretty soon my friend. We'll also regain the ability to change our names seasonally or on a whim.
Back to top Go down
Poppycox88
Papas frías
Poppycox88

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Sounds good man, make sure to push for people like my crotch and Em, they're needed over here. my crotch is already here I see so if all else fails I'll talk videogames with him.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Probably more likely to answer it here, as per your post on the EBB, would it be this board but you just change the URL or are you making a completely knew site?
Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:11 am

I get my name back, and it stops being filtered out? That's all I've ever really wanted.

I've carefully cultivated my internet persona over a decade. Haymitch/moses would need a completely different background.

I think he'll be from Wisconsin. Drive a truck for a livin'. Really likes NASCAR and the new Van Halen.

This is going to take a lot of research.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:13 am

forehead wrote:
Probably more likely to answer it here, as per your post on the EBB, would it be this board but you just change the URL or are you making a completely knew site?

Little of both.
Back to top Go down
forehead
Papas frías
forehead

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:19 am

Claudius Templesmith wrote:
forehead wrote:

Little of both.

Ok, if I start a thread here, will it still be about after you've change the URL or whatever you're going to do?
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 am

Moses wrote:

JUST video games?

Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:56 am

mostly.

the Mavericks as well.

I'm a simple creature.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:58 am

I don't know, I go to the EBB for the comic thread because I like Rusty, Jersey, The other Jersey, Foretold, Moses, Poppy, even Comic guy, Boss guy, deadpool247 and whomever else I'm forgetting.

I keep letting my curiousity and need to chat get away from me.

I'm pretty sure most of those guys wouldn't bother coming here, so that makes it important to me to still interact over there. Yaknowhutahmean?

Back to top Go down
Moses
Papas frías
Moses

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:09 pm

oh, I also like all of those guys. And I've posted a ton over there, so obviously I have more to say than just about video games.

POKER! You're ruining my bit.
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:18 pm

So long as we don't have to create another account...yadda yadda yadda, I think you'll definately retain most of the players here.

I would like a new URL/board name.

This one seems a little dated and fanboy-ish.

Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:08 pm

forehead wrote:
forehead wrote:

Little of both.

Ok, if I start a thread here, will it still be about after you've change the URL or whatever you're going to do?

everything should make the transition.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Poker wrote:
So long as we don't have to create another account...yadda yadda yadda, I think you'll definately retain most of the players here.

I plan to buy a domain, so it won't be goobers.forummotion.com just goobers.com.
Back to top Go down
bad_jon.
Gamemaker
bad_jon.

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 pm

For the record, anyone has a home here... So if you wanna make threads here and invite comic nerds over, it won't bother me.
Back to top Go down
Spinal
Papas frías
Spinal

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:10 pm

For the record, anyone has a home here...

I'm home!

The bad_den. - Page 2 Bal2
Back to top Go down
Poker
La Araña Discoteca
La Araña Discoteca
Poker

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Poker wrote:

I plan to buy a domain, so it won't be goobers.forummotion.com just goobers.com.

I think I own a few I don't use, but nothing Mafia-oriented.

I should really log in and check to see what I have. I let two run out a couple months back when I shuttered the locations business.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bad_den.   The bad_den. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bad_den.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 74th Annual Hunger Games :: The Board :: The Gathering Hole-
Jump to: